Thread: you're wearing a bra ..?

way up north where the polar bears play..

you're wearing a bra ..?

when my best friend asked me that my heart went pitter patter...she giggled a bit ..but we're getting ahead of things now ..we have been friends for almost forever she was one of the first peoples this long haired hippie met when he moved to alaska ..the winters are-long dark and cold ..we started shooting pool in the afternoons quiet little place .. talking became friends ..she drank this man sober many years ..fun mix ..

have always been heavy chested.. developed rather pronounced gynecomastia as a boy.. doctors said it would go away later on ..well it didn't ..in college my breasts were as large as some of my first girlfriends ..most of them noticed and teased me about them some way or another ....have you ever thought about buying ..wearing a bra ..giggling as they played with them ..very embarrassing to say the least ..one woman started leaving bras at my house after she stayed over .. would ask later if i was trying them on and how did they fit ..was too embarrassed to tell her.. yes they fit surprising well.. b cups seem to best ..never told her just to mean about it all.. we didn't last long
    ..well moved to ak met katie started hanging late nights her house ..she was funnie ..caught her noticing my chest at times .. she would just smile.. started to tease me in fun ways.. always bras hanging in bath room ..some in my size ..i'd come over she'd call me in .. she would come out of bath room just bra and jeans looking around the room for her top.. doing the girly thing ..would sit in the living room put on her make up as i waited and watched ....told me i had nice eyes asked me if i needed any mascara ..she was funnie
    she would wear low cut tops lacy little bras .so when she would bend over pool table icould have a nice look see.. told me i was lucky i wasn't wearing a low cut top ..should try it some time.. giggles when she caught me looking she told me .. glad she was wearing a bra .saw her look to my chest and knew what she was thinking.. she just didn't say it quit yet ..kinda played in to her .. started wearing less baggie clothes.. took the flannel shirt off when visiting her .. one night she cudled up close we started to kiss and she went right for second base and started playing with my breasts .. told me i was so different from other guys ...so soft and cuddly ..we ended up in bed that night .. when my shirt came off she was fasinated with my breasts.. played with them all night ..in the morning when she was putting her bra on she laughed a bit and asked me if i'd like to try one on .. just blew it off as a joke.. wasn't quit ready to tell her yet ..she just giggled
    ..our friend ship grew from there ..one night she was brushing my hair.. pony tail long teased me that it was down past my bra strap.. would be if i was wearing one anyway.. ..asked me if she could trim my hair .. kinda joked back at her then it wouldn't be down past my bra strap any more ..she said yes it would ..we both laughed .. told her maybe tomorrow in the morning . was late wanted to go home .. so we made date for next day she could trim my hair and then we would go do lunch .
    so the next morning put on my favorite little whisp of a microfiber underwire.. that just made my breasts look their best .. a tight tee shirt that left little to the imagination as to what i was wearing underneath.. and a baggie shirt on top ..got to her house she was bouncing around in her bra ..just scattered as usual ..drank a cup of coffee as she did this and that.. got a spray bottle to wet hair down combs brushes scissors .. made a big production about it finally she sat me down backwards on a chair took my pony tail down and started to brush my hair .. told me to take baggie shirt off as she ran off to get a towel .
    .my heart was pounding as i sat there hair down my back past my bra strap .. my breasts soft and round on my chest for her to see ..katie was back before i could chicken out ..started spraying water on my hair and combing down my back.. she stopped collected my hair to one side ran her fingers across my bra strap and gave it a little snap and giggled.. it's about time you started wearing a bra ..naughty boy ..and well lets just say .. hair cut and curl ..another storie .. hope you enjoyed .. we sure did .. i like my breasts and so does katie ..
    Last edited by paula38c; 06-25-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Smile

nice story with a great ending Paula, it must feel great to have great breasts some of us are trying for growth and I feel better with breasts and great bras to wear. Kari An

I'm green with envy. Say hi to Katie!!

Well, hey, why not? If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em!

Sounds like you have a very good friend there!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Lucky girl wich I had real B cup breasts.
    Angie

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Very Lucky "Girl"

You are one lucky girl, Paula38C!! My natural breasts are 40B's! But I am almost at a C cup! Mine came with a lot of hard work, trying different herbal things and massages. but I keep at it! I love my breasts, and so does my GGF. She calls them my "ladypillows!"

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Well, hey, why not? If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em!

Sounds like you have a very good friend there!
    life is better with breasts and pretty little lacy underthings ..
    katie is just a sweet heart ..girlfriends ..we giggle alot ..
    peace out ..be pretty ...enjoy summer ..paula ...

wow Paula thanx for sharing, very interesting reading your story say hi for
    Katie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Hi Paula , That was a great story , and it`s also great that you have such a good friend to feel that comfortable with . I am a natural 42B and wear a bra most of the time and haven`t been caught by anyone that close to me so far , I`m sure that day will come ! Tomara

Lucky girl, Lucky girl, it sounds like Katie and you realy have something good going there.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

katie is a sweet heart ..
    she keeps me laughing
    and she gets her giggles too

have fun girls
    be pretty ..

Gold Member
    Hey a happy story and thanks for sharing

ekkkk ...ended up in a dress ..

the other night at katies house ..
    post ya later girls ..
    just wanted to give this a bump ..
    have fun ..be pretty
    paula...

Paula, good to read your story. I have a very similar story. I have always had the poking that I should wear a bra. I had one girlfriend that preferred me to wear one and she also loved playing with them. My wife does not mind me wearing a bra and it is a good thing because I find it very comfortable to wear. I am in the closet about it except for a very select few. I am AK for a few months and have found the weather to be on my side. I can wear clothes to cover it up. I also have come to enjoy having breasts (38B). Ally
    Ally

Silver Member

You lucky, lucky girl!

I'm guessing everyone in this forum would love Katie. I for one would like my SO to have Katie's attitude. I wish you many years of fun with her.

Great story and she must be a great friend

wow... you are lucky, yes... I have b cups also, but my wife hates them and hates me wearing a bra... sigh...

Sounds like you could have had fun with all of them. You are very lucky.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Just appreciate it! Having a woman like you for your breast and wearing a bra is awesome!