Thread: female friend

female friend

well i ben crossdressing since i was 15 but one of my female friends since i known here i never told but i decided to tell her or should say show her so on last saturday got all dress up garterbelt black stocking a nice jean skirt w a back slit black bra grey blouse red lipstick blue eyeshadow macarre purfume heels and waited for her to come she rang the bell and i open the door she ask for me so i told her it is me her mouth drop open she came in and we sat down on the couch and talk she told me i look hot as a women then the biggest shock she told me she already knew i dressed as a girl she told me she wanted to have me tell her in my own time that was real sweet i love her but she did ask if she could buy me womens clothes so i said yes and gave her my sizes im sure this weekend will be getting some sexy stuff well that it

samantha

I think you are a bit lucky to have a friend that was so accepting, but I also think you took a big leap of faith that she would act the way she did.

I know sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith and do it, but I'm of the school of not getting a major surprise thrown at you. But if she suspected then I would believe it wasn't too much of a surprise, and perhaps also a relief because you are able to take your relationship a step further and just be open and honest about yourselves with each other.

I personally would prefer to have my friend just tell me, instead of hiding their feelings. So I'm glad everything so far has turned out positive and hope it continues that way in your relationship.
    Doll

I personally would prefer to have my friend just tell me, instead of hiding their feelings. So I'm glad everything so far has turned out positive and hope it continues that way in your relationship

Maybe you should buy her something 'sweet' to break the ice.

yea it was a chance i took but a few friends of hers i over herd them talking about what she said about me so i suspected she knew but when she came in and we talk she wasnt realy suspriced she said told me i some times act girlie w is true my sister tells me i do but she went on told me she saw my girl stuff 2yrs ago and knew then but wanted me to tell her im a crossdresser my friend is verry sweet called me last night and said know we can both go shopping together at victoria sercret i love that store on one other note one of her friends told me she wants to get into bed w me do you think know i still have a shot or the fact i crossdress shot that because she know may consider me a girl

samantha

You are lucky to have an understanding girl friend, sounds like she is hot after you as a feminine male, go out with her you will have alot of fun.