Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does dressing influence our sexuality ??

Wink Does dressing influence our sexuality ??

Hi everyone, my name is Kahlan. I introduced myself a few days ago as a new member and want to thank everyone who welcomed me so warmly. My question to everyone is does dressing influence our sexuality? I've never considered myself as gay even though I have had several gay experiences in the past without being dressed femme. But having accepted myself as a CD/TV I find that the more time I'm dressed now, which is almost all the time, my thoughts are drawn to once more having a sexual experience with a male. I have always been highly attracted to other dressers and TV's and have had more then a few wonderful, delightful, experiences with others like myself. But more and more lately I've been drawn to wondering what it would be like to be dressed and in a mans arms.
    Let me know your thoughts.
    Kahlan

I've thought about it, Kahlen, especially the more female dressing makes me feel but I have no experience.

However, I don't understand this statement, "I've never considered myself as gay even though I have had several gay experiences in the past." Please explain.

It depends on how you define sexuality. Specifically yours. I think this may be a part OF my sexuality. I am hetro, but I am not the normal straight guy either. I only need to check my reaction to some of the beautiful girls that visit this site. The only difference being, when I admire a GG, I think about the usual and then wish I could be her. When I admire a cd I also wish I could look as good as her. It is a bit un-nerving when a good looking cd can cause the same reaction as a good looking GG. I relate to the girls on this site, cd or GG as if they are all women. So you tell me if you think this affects my sexuality. Its not likely that I will ever have an encounter with another cd. I am happily married after all. But some of my sisters can take my breath away non-the less. And then I want to look just like them.

From the lengthy conversations and also the sexual experiences my fab SO and I have shared, I think the crux is that when you are en femme and especially if you are more TG than CD then you are "being" and/or "thinking" female when you are dressed and possibly when you are not dressed too. If you're female it may be more natural to want to share a physical life with a man! Then it wouldn't be an issue of homosexuality in the mind.

I only want to be with a Female in either mode, real Males are gross are gross. I am not talking about CDers.
    Last edited by Amy Hepker; 06-20-2008 at 04:08 AM.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

It doesn,t seem to!!
    When i,m a guy i fancy women and when i,m dressed i fancy women too!!
    Maybe when i,m dressed i become a lesbian

Dressed as a girl I feel atraction only to men. I have never had sex with a girl when dressed. Dressed as a boy I´m atracted by men and woman.

This question gets asked a lot. If you have desire for a man, it isn't because of how you're dressed. There are some CD's in denial about their sexuality who only admit such feelings to themselves when dressed.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I'm bisexual and my attraction to men has come about because of my attraction to crossdressers. I still don't find a man's face to be very attractive (well, some) but the idea of another crossdresser is very sexually stimulating to me.

You can tell me that I'm really gay and trying to hide it or I'm confused or any other reasoning for how I feel, but the fact is that yes, crossdressing has made me more attracted to men than I ever thought I would be. In five years maybe I'll be totally gay or totally straight, but this is how it is now.
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    i am attacted to ggs and t girls though that is a moot point being a faithful mate to my wife...i guess that makes me lesbian though my wife hates that term

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    guys are gross.
    Guys are NOT gross and I wish you would stop saying this, it really is offensive, not only to me, but probably to the FTM's of this board. And one more thing, you are a guy, so are you saying you're gross then eh?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    I only want to be with a Female in either mode, guys are gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    but probably to the FTM's of this board.
    quite frankly, Im getting fed up of it from all angles

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    quite frankly, Im getting fed up of it from all angles
    And people say I'm rude... goes to show, that some can say something and it's ok, but some say the same thing in different words and all hell breaks loose...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I only want to be with a Female in either mode, guys are gross.
    Amy did you actually think before you said this

I dont normally woory to much about statments that seem odd but this is different

You think guys are gross. So you must have had the surgery ? (srs )

Or maybe you just hate yourself when you look in the mirror in the mornings
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

OK I would not normally chime in on this topic but just had this conversation with someone and it is still fresh in my mind. First Gay or Straight or Bi aren't real hard and fast rules many of us live by. I don't see men on the street and say "wow I'd like some of that" but I do have fantasies about being a women and being with a man. For me I believe the idea of it is like a prop in some play that goes on in my head. I have heard others say that dancing or flirting with a man is OK with them as the man is like a prop to play the whole Fem thing against. I too am faithful to my wife, if I wasn't married I could easily see exploring other ways to go. Gross? I would find it hard to describe the statue "David" or any one who looked like that as Gross !

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Guys are NOT gross and I wish you would stop saying this, it really is offensive, not only to me, but probably to the FTM's of this board.
    Hey, what happened to us TS who like guys??? Does that mean we like gross people? I think I know what Amy meant though. Anyways, I don't think CD has anything to do with sexuality. You are born with a sexuality (or lack thereof) and you just are. The CD is just another aspect of your life.

I am sometimes attracted to guys when dressed. But, I don't think it is bisexuality. I think it is female sexual identity that comes with my possible TS'ism. I think that if I had a sex change, it's possible I may be exclusive to men. I don't know. If I just liked to crossdress and then slept with men, I'd be bi. But, it's not that simple. As a man, I love only women. When I "feel" completely like a woman, I can have both. Weird. But certainly not bi.

Dressed or not, I have no desire to have sex with men. And although I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have sex as a woman, I still have no desire to have sex with men.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

2 Cents.

When I saw, "Guys are gross"

I immediately thought - or rather interpreted that statement as the following,

"I am not the least bit attracted to guys, in fact, they turn me off."

I say, to each their own. Just because he thinks guys are gross doesn't mean they actually are. It's all how you take it. I for one didn't take offense - and I am very much a guy. I know guys aren't gross - but from a sexual point of view they are (TO ME).

~Kat

HMMM I am gay...always have been. BUT... also always been a fetish person and a crossdresser. When I dress and act as a woman, it really has nothing to do with my gay side. I only want to be with a man, me being his woman. But honestly most gay people have a strange reaction to crossdresssers. When I'm a girl, I feel act and want to be in all ways including sexually with a man. HMMMMMMM...

SO if a male transitions into a female and sleeps with men only is she now straight? If a women is in a lesbian relationship and than transitions does he instantly stop being a lesbian? These questions are silly and so is worrying about who is rubbing up on who ?

Quote Originally Posted by KatGRL774 View Post
    When I saw, "Guys are gross"

I immediately thought - or rather interpreted that statement as the following,

"I am not the least bit attracted to guys, in fact, they turn me off."
    I'm sure that's how it was meant too, but I would never say that about women just because I'm not attracted to them. I would expect women to be insulted if I said that, and they'd have every right to be.

Yuck, girls are gross!

Okay, they're not, but you get the idea . . . I hope.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Being dressed and also being with a guy is great. I enjoy doing both. It doesn't take getting dressed to have the experience but it is a little more fun I guess I would say. Other than that I don't really worry about it. I think that whatever you prefer is fine with me and hopefully will be fine with you too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Heres my answer, When I am in boy mode I will take notice of a pretty woman visually then what she is wearing. Since I am married thats all I look at. When dressed I see men and I am not attracted to them! Now I am not sure what would happen around an alpha male type which in most cases they attract everyone! But for the most part no. I will say that while dressed I do look at women as another woman looks at women and I do not find women attractive other then what the have on while I am dressed. Again with an super sexy woman I will drop my jaws and probably stare! Since I would be dressed I will not be a threat to her as the men.

I don't think it affects anything. It might trigger thoughts you've already had in my opinion but I don't really think it causes anything to start. Even though I think I'm straight I still don't refer to myself as a lesbian because I look at myself as just a pretty boy.