• No, I haven't/don't take my femme stuff

14 9.93%
  • I don't/haven't gone on business trips

19 13.48%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business Trips

Banned Read only

Business Trips

New poll question (perhaps old poll question )

When travelling for business, do you take your girly stuff or not?

What do you take, and do you take advantage of business trips for a trip to the other (female) side?

I can't remember a single business trip that I haven't taken my fem things.... Probably 30 - 40 a year.... and I usually take very few male things... lol All my coworkers are amazed that for a single night trip... I have two huge suit cases and they have duffle bags...

And as luck would have it .... I have a business trip Tuesday and Wednesday!! . God I love crossdressing on an expense account!! One of those unwritten fringe benefits!! Lol
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-20-2008 at 10:42 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I usually pack my "stuff" when I take business trips in my car. When taking a flight for a business trip, I usually leave everything at home because I don't like waiting for checked luggage and having to put all liquids in a little bag does not leave room for much makeup or cleansers.

I usually bring a large wheeled suitcase with all of Sally's things in it and a smaller suitcase with boy clothes. Even if you don't have a chance to get out it's great to be able to spend a quiet evening by yourself en femme and then put on something nice and soft for bedtime!
    Sally

When I traveled on business, I always packed a second case with Jenni's things.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

have to take.......travel/live/shop/date/work enfemme....just lucky.....ans those lucky genes i got from mom

Yup yup - I take about a trip a week and enjoy as much time as Kim as is possible on all of them.

Trips

I only get to go on one trip per year and yes I take some of Rylies' items. Like Sally said it is nice to spend the night in the hotel room by your self.
    Last edited by RylieCD; 06-20-2008 at 07:38 PM.

Since I always sleep in "girlie stuff", travel or not, I at least take my nightie. Sometimes I take my other day things but it largely depends on the travel location and other factors.

Babette

I take about one trip a week and always take some stuff. I am limited to one carry on suitcase, and the femme stuff takes up about a third of that. I do actually need the male stuff or it would be more, plus the fact that my wife doesn't know yet. It is my best chance to dress, so I make the best of it.

I have never had problems except for the time that a TSA screener saw something he didn't recognize and asked if I had "high heels" in the bag. When I said yes, that was the end of the story, "next".

Jaydee

I'm on the road almost 10 months a year and always bring my femme clothes.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    About 3 times a year, for my trips I seem to always have company!

If I am traveling with only carry on luggage, i carry very little in the way of Femme gear: maybe some pantyhose. However when i am away for two or more nights, I pack a lot more in the large suitcase. I usually pack enough for one or two complete changes. i especially like to pack my OBG and a corselet. Wearing these is a great way to unwind at the end of the day.

If i were to take a business trip, I will most definitely take enfemme clothes with me. I would probably buy more when I got there!

I knew I spotted some of you guys in the parking lot when the fire alarm at the Marriott went off at 2 in the morning. I know who the CDers were because you/we all had on our nightgowns and were holding tight to our sizable suitcase with the rolly wheels.

Hugs, Andi

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    I travel maybe once a month... sometimes 2 times and each time it's at least 2 nights, so Gina always comes with me. When it's 2 nights, Gina travels on the light side... heels, panties, stockings, corset, wig, make-up and jewelry. when it's more than 2 nights, she insists on carrying 2, 3 or more outfits along with 2 or 3 pairs of shoes...

What? Gina carries more than me???? ALWAYS!!!! I've learned how to pack my stuff, well.... HIS stuff in limited space only to leave Gina more than enough to pack her things. Gina is the driver for any business trip I have.

I love this thread! ... and HE loves it too...

and I love my job because it involves traveling maybe 10 days out of each month.... GINA LOVES MY JOB TOO.

Last time it took me to Vegas. You don't have to imagine how good it was, just look at these 2 threads... one's bad but funny (now) and the other one is great (it always was)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=80074
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=82513

definitely I love traveling, and I've never had an issue with Gina's stuff, but I always worry about it. Someday someone will ask and I'll sweat and answer with a weak voice something like: "it's my girlfriend's stuff" or whatever comes to mind...

Gina always is packed in a separate bag inside my luggage, so once I was asked: "What's in here?" and I was like: " only dirty clothes" (jeans were on top of everything) so this guy kind of took it out a little and said: "better not taking this out, right?" and I go like: "only if you're ready to see some dirty stuff" (it was dirty indeed!!! ) and he said: "OK, welcome home".

WOW! I thought he was going to put all Gina's stuff on the table... he didn't and I just walked through customs. What a thrill!

Is this too long and I'm hijacking your thread Emily??? sorry, but I wanted to share this so bad. That's it.

Love this thread! (I know I said this already but I just love it so much!)
    Last edited by GINA-CD; 06-21-2008 at 11:14 AM.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Just A Girl Next Door
    Always! I travel about once a month. "He" gets one small bag but Jessica gets two big bags!

No, I don't. If I'm on business I'm on business. If I'm not on business, when I can, I play. I keep the two lives completely separate.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

The thought has crossed my mind many times but I've never done it. Problem is that whenever I am out of town on business, I am usually getting to my hotel pretty late and have to get up early to meet with clients. So really just too tired to dress and enjoy it if I had brought any femme clothes, and certainly no time to go out if I want to be able to get up at a reasonable time the next day.

Christine

business trips?

if driving truck for a living is a business trip, thrn the answer is yes, otherwise, no.

I always take my girlie stuff in bussiness trips and go out in the evenign/night as a girl. Some times I have traveled fully dressed. The picture in my avatar (black and white outfit) was taken in the hotel in a bussiness trip, before going out in the night. But, as Cinderella, the dream usualy finish at midnight. Nex day, I went to the court, I´m a lawter, as a boy, with a dark bussisness suit.
    Last edited by María José; 06-21-2008 at 09:50 AM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by GINA-CD View Post
    Is this too long and I'm hijacking your thread Lisa??? sorry, but I wanted to share this so bad. That's it.

Love this thread! (I know I said this already but I just love it so much!)
    Wow, I love your enthusiasm!!! And great that you get such a kick out of your business trips.

But who the heck is Lisa??? My name's Emily

[SIZE=4]Let's see, two meetings as a male, 5 days. That the clothes I have on plus a spare suit and 2 large bags for Tami. Yup, that's about right.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

If I'm traveling by car, I take pretty much EVERYTHING. Makeup, forms, a few complete outfits, handbag, jewelry...

If I am flying, I take at least a bra, nightgown, pantyhose, and a dress or blouse and skirt plus some simple makeup like lipstick and eye shadow.

Usually, when I fly someplace I don't end up with enough time to really have any fun anyway, but like to have something for the hotel room. When I drive for business, I am usually dressed for the drive both ways plus try to set aside some extra time to go out while there.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    Wow, I love your enthusiasm!!! And great that you get such a kick out of your business trips.

But who the heck is Lisa??? My name's Emily
    OOPS!!! Where did that come from? I already fixed it. Sorry
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones