Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wish i,d known then, what i know now!!

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Hiya...Just a thought [not easy when you are blond]

I wonder how many of us would have bothered with the self denial and/or purging we went through during our lives, if we had realised that crossdressing is with us for life!!

How would our lives have been differant if we had accepted and embraced our feminine side from the beginning?

If i had known then, what i know now, i sometimes wonder if i would have lived my life differantly.

Personnally, apart from having my 3 kids [who i adore], most of my life i feel i could have lived it differantly and still had fun with it.
    I totally agree - i have fought long and hard over the years against this person who lives within me - and i realise now after loads of 'episodes' will never go away or i will be 'cured of' and will always be there ( and truly makes me who i am )

I have no kids, i am an uncle 6 times over but can see where you 'are coming from'

I truly wish i had not wasted my best years, taken better care of myself and can say i would have definitely done things different if i had known then ...

Society sucks at telling us what we can or cannot do, who we should be, what is expected of us - 'we' are special and through history in other civilizations we were reviered and held in awe - so why is western life so difficult

Just my tuppence worth

J xx

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsie View Post
    Ah, if I had known then...back then, when there was no internet, and people who wore women's clothes were called perverts or "queers" or sick in the head. I knew I wasn't any of those things, but there was something wrong with me, and I had to try to put it right. So I tried. And failed. And tried, and failed again. And tried.....

So what I would I have done -- should I have done? Taken anti-androgens from before puberty, and kept my voice and my hair. Lived full-time as a girl as soon as possible. Transitioned fully by 21. If I had it all to do over (ah -- if only...) that is how I would want to play it.

[SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Trying to kill the girl inside is tantamount to (at least partial) suicide.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Been there tried the 'self-destruct button' and know exactly where it is way too many times

Hi Debs,Would life have been differant,probably.Is society better in acceptance of us,i dont think so,its ok to be gay?Cant put my head around that one,prob coz they wear the clothes of their own gender are they accepted for that?But they are.Love who i am,thats it really,take me or leave me
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

I always thought God cursed me for crossdressing and purged 5 times before because of this. No more purges. After my last one, I told God in my heart I'm addicted to this and I might and well become gay because he never gave me a good career [crossdressing hurt it]. Well, I guess God heard my wishes so I wouldn't be gay and now he has blessed me with a great job and income. And because of weight loss I spent lots of money on a big beautiful collection size 4 to 8 [mostly] clothes that a woman my size can fit. So I ask God to convert me by blessing me with a pretty wife who can fit my clothes.