Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiding Places

Hiding Places

For all of you girls that are still in the closet (like me), where do you hide all of your femme items from your significant other.

I have all of my stuff in a duffle bag and hide it in the attic under the insulation. I know my wife will never venture into there. (Well, never say never).

Share some of those nooks and cranies with the rest of us.

where not to hide

I had all my girleries in a locked suitcase in the bedroom but didn't count on my wife searching through my drawers to fish out the key for the suitcase lock. the moral is the only place i have that is truly safe is the boot of my car as she does not use it, plus it is at work with me for 13 hours of the day, and wifey can't snoop when i am not there.

All my lovely girly things are in the attic. Not hidden from my SO as she knows, but out of sight of my kids, cos I don't want them to know. (I've got to be careful that the bedroom ceiling doesn't collapse!)

[SIZE=4]In a previous life when I was hiding things, I built a room inside the basement. It was a complete room that reduced the size of the basement by abotu 10 by 12 feet. Great storage and a heck of a door on it that no one knew was there.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Then when the relationship went South for other reasons, her Dad found the room. I had already moved out, but some of my things were still in the hidden room. I was able to get them back, but sure did hear about it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Hiding places??!!

Well, I guess I'm lucky. My wife is partially disabled and doesn't see well. She knows I crossdress, but doesn't know how often. I have some things in my closet, in a dresser drawer, with the most downstairs in the basement. I do much of the laundry so I can wash what I want when I want.

Smile

I hide all of my girl stuff in a large suitcase and keep it in the trunk of my car.
    Remove undergarment items as needed for daily wear. Keep my makeup/jewelry case with me in my briefcase. Take everything with me weekly as I travel across the US.

ronny

When I had to, I used ceiling tiles that I could remove in the basement, I used the attic and I had a huge amplifier that was big enough to store things in.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

hi all, ive got my modest collection in a bag in the shed,
    but my b/f is like a blood hound an can snoop out anything, even my emails
    so we have hade a few not so comphy moments but i stand my ground an throw back that i dont pry
    lol to all

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Under my stairs and in cases. I have allot of clothes now and the space is running out!

I rebuilt our bathroom cabinets with secret hiding compartments.... And hid everything I needed for a session... and each bathroom was different... different clothing amd hair and makeup... lol I posted a how to make this a few years ago... I don't do that any more since she found out.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    my wife was snooping through my things and found a skirt and blouse in an overnight bag i had. it was a horror story until she said she wanted to see what i looked like so i put on a mini show wearing several outfits i had. she said she thought i looked nice and now when the kid is away i dress whenever i can. we go out shopping on weekends and i always take my bag and change after i get a couple of blocks away from the house as not to upset the nosey neighbors. to me my femme time is well worth the hassle. got a closet full of clothes and shoes in the spare room.

joann426

well i really dont hide my fem or my girly clothes any more she know i do dress when she is home especially at nite why shood we hide our stuff because they will find out some time or another just tell them what you do and like hope they will understand

i have mine in a sports bag that i hide at the back of my closet, so far so good, no one has busted me yet
    Nat
    xox

When my partners didnt know,the attic was my hiding place.After they found out i was able to closet and drawer them.
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

The clothes were OK but!!!

[SIZE="3"]A false bottom to my end of the wardrobe was my hiding place until the wife noticed a bit of lace hanging out and found everything, however it was the bondage gear that she went wild about not my clothes![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]A good slave takes a lot of beating[/SIZE]

I had things hidden in the garage and in the floor of the stow and go van. Since my wife has become supportive she insisted I buy a safe to store my things. Needless to say it didnt take long to fill it up, but it is a necessary evil cause we have extended family living with us. [and the grandson is quite the snoop]

I have a locked office in our barn and keep most everything hidden in boxes that look like client files. Before that it was in the ceiling under removable ceiling tiles.

But, the items I wear frequently are identical to the items my wife wears, but a larger size, so if I leave a camisole around, it is identical to the one I bought her, except one size larger. That has saved me in the past.
    Kristen

Gold Member
    I have a very large comic book collection, over fifty long boxes, well a couple of them have other things in them besides comics.

storing and hiding my fem. wardrobe

What I did was, My wardrobe became so extensive that I rented a rental storage space and set up the interior like a very girly bedroom, I can go there and do my transformation to fem and reverse back to drab.

hiding places

I've been living by myself for 13 years now. Most poeple would think that I wouldn't have to hide my girlie things. I live in an apartment where the landlard can and has come in without my knowlege. My family and friends always drop by and wonder around the place. No one knows I CD and for now I would like to keep it that way. I keep a lock on my closet door and my shades down. I have only one closet in my bedroom, so it's getting cramped in there. My dream is to get a bigger apartment or a house so that I could just have a male walk-in closet and a female walk-in closet.

Wife knows so I don't have to hide stuff from her but we do have kids running about. I keep my things in a locking file cabinet but I am sooooo out of space. Since then, I have merged some stuff that really should hang into my wife's part of the closet. Also have overflow to the tune of a medium sized suitcase and one of those large storage totes which will have to be addressed before the children get older and more inquisitive (by then I'll probably have 10 totes of overflow)!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I have a crawl space under our house where ther is no basement part, I neatly put my fem things there. My SO just goes down there to do laundry and that it.

I have never hidden my stuff from my SO, and I can't believe it would be good for the SO to find out that way.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

garage-toolshed-boot of my car- and the big stuff in a old safe of witch the key has been lost for all purposes lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Wife now knows. But unsupportive. 11 boxes in outdoor garden shed. Gym bag behind the seat of my pickup. Plus 2 big garment bags in the back of my closet. Shoe boxes with wigs on the top self of closet.