Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiding Places

My wife has always known (usually supportive) I don't have to hide my collection. But with 3 kids I have to be careful. Most is mixed with the wifes clothes. We are close in size but different tastes. My jewelry is in the bottom drawer of her jewelry dresser.

Stephanie Michelle

I don't have to hide anything. My wife knows what I have and I have a lot of womens clothing. My wife says I have as much as she has, I have more lingerie and tops, She has more dresses and skirts. I cannot wear hers and she cannot wear mine. I would not wear hers evan if I could because they are her clothes. My wwife is some what supportive and lets me wear as much as I want.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Banned Read only
    Like some others have mentioned, I don't have to hide them from from my SO, but I do have kids and therefore lock them in a normal cupboard. I'm sure one day, one of them will ask me "What's in there?"

Silver Member
    This thread brings back memories of the days when I hid my things from what is now my ex-wife. I used to keep all of my things packed in boxes in the garage. I had the boxes marked with different car parts. She never looked through all my car parts so never discovered my stash. Now I live alone so all of my girlie things are in the closet and in dressers where they belong. I can not imagine going back to having to hide things again.

I hide mine in containers on shelves. Usually on a tall shelf in the garage.
    I would think that would be the worst way for the wife to find out. But i think she would freak if i told her so at least this way i am safe for now.
    I do on occasion slip up but its usually when i have worn her things. I can wear her stuff so i do that mostly.
    I hope to be able to tell her someday & have her be ok with it though.

Quiet Lurking Crossdresse Christine St James's Avatar
    My favorite hiding spot is in my home office, with my drag bag within a box that looks just like inventory (in fact, the boxes are from my main warehouse). She won't look in there. It's a non-issue anymore, but I just keep my stuff there because I still remember where it is.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I had stuff under the work bench in my shop, in boxes labled like paperwork behind things in the back of the closet and in a dufflebag up higher than she could reach with my camping gear.

Once the secret was out and she accepted, the first thing she did was give me a stern talking to about taking better care of my girl clothes. We cleaned an area in the closet and cleared out a draw in my dresser. Now it's starting to take over and I think I need to put a few things in storage. Ahh, the consequence of having an accepting spouse is the potential loss of any extra closet space.

Aspiring Member

hiding spots

Years ago I used a box in my trunk where I stored supplies for my regular job. I created an extra box in the bottom that stored a pair of heels and a few stockings, etc. My collection has grown and a several years ago built an extra attic closet for my hunting clothes, which I lined in cedar. I also created a false floor and a place to hide the many heels and clothing I now have.
    Michellecd9999

In a cellar in boxes; certainly not ideal, but better than nothing.

Well i cannot really say that ive hidden my item's of clothing. Most of them are in my cupboards and my Girl Friend live's around 120 Miles from me but i take some Girly clothes with me when i visit.

My Son is a little to young to understand at only 2 and lives with me Fulltime on my own.

But very rarely dress up in women's clothes when he's around anyways !

Sally

In the Attic! Under the insulation! That's where I kept it as a child at home. In the ceiling on an unfinished part of the basement when I was married. Always paranoid! Always scared she'd find it. My mother once found a bra under mt bed. I had to read a lot of books on sex after that.

White office boxes from Office Depot in my office. Since I work out of the house, the office was the most secure place in the whole house.

Now since my wife has moved out, I guess the whole house is my new storage space.

I actually built a false wall onto some shelves in the garage. My SO seldom goes out there anyway, but if she did, she would not be very likely to find my stash.
    warmly, Linnea

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    I have a couple of backpacks in a closet at my office. No one has a key to that space and my office is also closed when I'm not there. Of course it's on the bottom part while binders and other "more interesting" papers are at hand, so if someone came looking for something, maybe files and brochures would be more appealing.

Only times girly stuff is at home is just before and after I travel because of course, I have to pack whatever I'm taking with me. Those days that particular backpack is behind my suits where wife never peeks since we have closets in different rooms. As soon as I go back to the office, that backpack goes away with me.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

hiding places

I am very fortunate, my wife gave me one of her dresser drawers for my lacies

Before I came out to my wife I keep my things in the attic and basement. Thank god I can use the closet now I have a lot more things.
    Angie

With my ex, I had my man's room fileed with tool, scuba diving equipment, comic book collection from my teens, golf clubs, and a box of heels and breast forms. She never went in the room so the closet was safe. it is just when I left them out that the trouble started...haha ...My marriage would not have worked either way...She was too mean. An absolute hottie, but mean.

Now my SO knows and is for the most part accepting. Her 15Y.o. doesnt know but my stuff stays mixed with hers...it is when I came home and found him and his girlfriend in our bedroom naked with one of our sex toys laying near them that was AWKWARD

When I was in the military dorms I used to keep my clothes in a duffel bag in the trunk of my car. Then they started doing random car searches at the main gate of the base for security reasons. Somehow I never got caught, and to this day I'm still thinking of what I "would have said" had that happened.

I got my own apartment about a year and a half before I got out. Should have just stuck it out by then

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Used the trunk of my car, when married.

Used the trunk of my car, when married. Before being divorced, I hid bra's and tops in my trunk in a satchel so my SO wouldn't find them, but she eventually found it. Seems you can't hide anything. it always comes out.

Now that I have been single for almost 12 yrs now, my bedroom is the girls room now. Don't need to hide anything now.

where do you hide

I hide mine in the attic as well. I have created a space under the part of the attic that is floored. Everything goes in a bag and my shoes go seperately.
    I'ts a great hassle going up and getting it out each time but well worth the effort for the results.

Joanne

hiding spots

So far i have used the duffell bag, under the bed, burried in my drawers, and the boot of the car. Only problem is that they all get discovered sooner or later, easyer to be honest about it to yourself and to those you love. Now i don't have to hide it all, my S.O knows and is trying to understand.

I hid mine in boxes behind or nearby the furnace where I knew she would never go or have reason to go. Some stuff I put above the ceiling tiles in the family room part of the basement. I could easily access them from the laundry room using a small step ladder, the ceiling wasn't tiled there.

I live alone now so I hang my clothes in the closet and have a women's dresser for the rest.

Bonnie

Rifle safe in basement

That my wife cannot open.

I keep all my things in the attic in a zip up storage box, hidden under the insulation in the most inaccessible corner.

Rental space

I have a small rental storage space set up as a closet/dressing room, with lots of shoe racks, clothes racks, etc. I have a chair and small table for doing makeup, putting on stockings and shoe, and so on. I used to carry a backpack filled with a few things, including a set of breast forms, in the trunk of my car, but she found it. I still don't know why she was looking there. She never has found out about my big "closet" though....Stephanie