Thread: depression

Question depression

hi girls ,i have noticed that over the passed few months ,that when i am in male mode or going into male mode i become slightly depressed . i have started using hormone patches ,so i dont think that it will be long before i will be fem 24/7 but i still fill down when in male mode is this a common thing bye for now tina

I completely understand that feeling. I'd like to start taking hormones someday, hopefully soon, but first I'd like to get all my things sorted out emotionally before doing so. Hormones would more than likely amplify any emotions and mood swings so I'd like to have things more or less sorted out before starting.

Anywho, you're most definately not alone, I can assure you of that.

Well hormones are a no-go for me. My wife told me 20 years ago that that and feminization surgery of any sort are deal breakers (IE - marriage killers), but I don't think the hormones are really a significant part of what you are talking about. I think most of us go through what you describe, at least all of the tgirls that I've met have told me they go through this too.
    It's hard to go from a butterfly back to a caterpillar. :-)

if this is seroius please get help. i just lost a close friend last week due to depression,

Well.... I don't get that way... never really have.... I enjoy myself no mater how I'm dressed and don't get depressed when I change form on to the other or back..... Life's to short to get depressed... imho....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It takes me time (days) to come back down from the highs of when I have been dressed, but I never really feel depressed. Just get on with trying to enjoy my male life, which in general I do.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I'm not sure depressed is the right word for me. I do feel a sense of loss after taking off any of my femme clothes as it is so much a part of me to wear them. I feel disappointed when togging up in my male clothes 'cause they're so darned uncomfortable but I invariably get on with it and manage to have a perfectly acceptable day anyway. I'm always happy in so much as the girl within is always there. She just prefers the femme outfits where ever possible!!

Sarah...

I wouldn't call my feeling as depressed (usually), but I am jealous of my wife. I would love to have HER body! She said if she had a fatal head injury, she would donate her entire body to me. I would take it! I saw a medical program where a doctor put the head of one animal on the body of another successfully. But medical laws deem it unethical to do that to humans (at this time).

I am always happier when dressed en femme. I would love to do that 24/7, but my wife would be depressed. She misses the male me.

This happened to me yesterday too.
    I had to dress as "Sam" for the day and I got a bit depressed.
    But... I'm back to being myself today, and I'm glad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    I always feel much better when I am dressed as Susan but don't let myself get depressed if I have go through short periods of not being able to dress. The longest I have had to go without dressing is two days so I can handle that just fine. Life is just too short to let feelings of depression take control over you. I try to live every day to the fullest and have a very positive outlook on my life as a cd. This is why I have the words 'Happy Camper' under my avatar photo.