Thread: What chance?

What chance?

Hi Girls,

I have just worked out (cos I'm keeping a diary and blog) that I have spent 18625 days on earth, of which I have spent 30 dressed. This is about .002% of my life which is clearly not good enough and will have to inprove. However, looking at my avatar taken last week I think I'm doing ok. Has anybody else done the maths? I think its amazing what we are achieving when everything is against us!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I don't take the time to do that I just enjoy dressing and do it all I can.
    Angie

You forgot to divide by Avagadro's number?? lol

Well the way I see it..... I'm having so much in either gender... it doesn't really mater what I'm wearing... Life is 100% good...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have never kept track of how much I have dressed, it would be real hard as when I was young I did it quite a bit when I had the time to do it. Then I did it quite a bit with each of the GGs I have had in my life. There were many times when I dressed all day and a lot of times when it may have been for just a couple hours or shorter. I do know I have enjoyed every minute that I was dressed. I really love it when a GG helps me get dressed, or helps with my makeup or goes out with me when I am dressed.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I could not even begin to calculate the hours I have spent crossdressing, especially after 36 years of it.

Suffice to say, it's a bunch.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Silver Member
    I am 60 years old and it saddens me to think that I wasted my first 7 years by not dressing!!!! Oh well, I have made up for that during the last 53 years.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You forgot to divide by Avagadro's number?? lol

Well the way I see it..... I'm having so much in either gender... it doesn't really mater what I'm wearing... Life is 100% good...
    Amen to that thought!!

I will be 57 in a few weeks and dressed since I was 5 years old. I don't know how many hours I was fully dressed, but most of my life I at least had panties and a bra.

I spend more time painting my nails, doing my makeup and getting dressed than my wife does and she spends more time online. My advice to you is to spend less time blogging or keeping a diary talking about what you did or hope to do and spend more time actually doing things!

For one month, try giving yourself at least two hours a week dressing up and only 15 minutes a week with your blog or diary. If washing dishes cuts into your time, use paper plates one day a week! Schedule some time for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    Hi Girls,

I have just worked out (cos I'm keeping a diary and blog) that I have spent 18625 days on earth, of which I have spent 30 dressed. This is about .002% of my life
    Hi Tricia,

30 days out of 18625 amount as much as 0.16 % , not 0.002 %.

Has anybody else done the maths?

I never did, however it might be rather easily estimated, I presume.

For most of my life, I used to dress at best 2 or 3 hours per week as an average, say one hour per week for taking in account the periods of time it was about impossible for me to crossdress.

What means I have crossdressed slightly less than 1% of my time, till my retirement.

About a year ago, I understood I was a TGirl, so that I crossdress much more often.

During the last 12 months my rough estimation is I crossdressed at least 8 hours per week as an average, as well as 3 or 4 day periods completely en femme 3 or 4 times a year.

What means I crossdress at the moment almost 10% of my time.

I presume it will go on increasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Michelle View Post
    For one month, try giving yourself at least two hours a week dressing up and only 15 minutes a week with your blog or diary. If washing dishes cuts into your time, use paper plates one day a week! Schedule some time for yourself!
    Such advices might be an answer to a not asked question.

Tricia : I'm happy for you you like to keep a diary.

Love

Nadia
    Miss Stats
    Last edited by Nadia-Maria; 06-24-2008 at 03:19 AM. Reason: addition of a quote

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Michelle View Post
    I will be 57 in a few weeks and dressed since I was 5 years old. I don't know how many hours I was fully dressed, but most of my life I at least had panties and a bra.

I spend more time painting my nails, doing my makeup and getting dressed than my wife does and she spends more time online. My advice to you is to spend less time blogging or keeping a diary talking about what you did or hope to do and spend more time actually doing things!

Donna hon, your missing the point. I have children, I have two lives. I can only dress when I go away (my children demand that) and love it death! I also love writing my blog because it reminds me of the times when I was dressed. But I also love my children!

This week I will be spending three days fully dressed, doing my nails, going out into town, having fun and about six hours writing up my blog. I will be spending the rest of the time at work and with my children.

Oh and by the way at 20:30 tonight I am going to a burlesque class! I have packed my six inch heels, sexy black gress and fishnets ready.

But never mind, I'm happy
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I,ve got no idea how much time i,ve spent dressed, but during the last year and a half i,ve spent about 30/40% of my time dressed up and it,s nowhere near enough

I have just worked out (cos I'm keeping a diary and blog) that I have spent 18625 days on earth, of which I have spent 30 dressed. This is about .002% of my life which is clearly not good enough
    You would probably have to discard the first 5000 days or so (unless you got started real early in life). So that would raise your percentage of time dressed.

However, it is the future that counts - not the past. Take a note over the next hundred days and see what your percentage is and give us a report.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I try and spend all my free time in girl mode, my twos days off and usually Sat evening it is girl time and when i get home in the evening, i change into my gal things...I missed the first 30yrs being a girl so i am spending as much time as possible to make up for lost time

Rough guessing that I have spent on average 4 hours a week since the beginning, I calculate about 459 full 24 hour days dressed up. Since retirement I get to spend about 18 hours a week as Andi and I get a lot more time in my imagination. Wish it was more but it's better than nothing.
    Hugs, Andi

So much time wasted! The maths just rubs in the years of impossibility and the lost opportunities. I need to live to 185 to make up.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Haven't the time to do maths on my dressing,couldn't even tell you how many bras and panties i own.What's the mathmatical term for absolutely loads?Paradise?
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!