Thread: Darn Kids

Darn Kids

Woke up this morning feeling girly and kinky so I dressed in my pink mini dress, bra, forms (with Naughty Nipples), wig and knee high boots. I am taking photos in the living room when all of a sudden there was a rapid ringing of my doorbell. Heart racing, I dash downstairs, rip everything off and rapidly change to jeans and a T-shirt, then go answer the door. The neighbor kids were outside playing and I asked them who rang the doorbell. It was my little brother, said the eldest. I asked them to please not do that and closed the door. Well, that sure spoiled the mood for my morning. Darn kids.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I bet those kids sure got the cardio rate up there. I agree though, it sure does ruin the mood you set.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

i hear you.i used to come here and post much more when i could count on my kids being outside playing but now they have become so very curious of what i'm up to, especially late at night, when mommies at work. i basically cannot dress except when the eldest is at a friends for a sleepover!
    sometimes it seems it would be so much simpler to just come out of the closet, lose everything tragically so that i can be free to dress and meet others like minded.
    bite my tongue,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Aint it the truth? Kids can sure disrupt some of the best girly moments.

Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

One reason why I disabled my doorbell. I got tired of answering the door only to find solicitors. Anybody looking for me usually calls first.

I'll bet they're taking odds on fast you can change from F to M.

Silver Member
    I too have had to do the quick change fom F to M many times and have been asked why it took me so long to come to the door. I have used the excuse that I just got out of the shower or was using the bathroom. I tell my friends to call before coming to visit me and they usually do. I will always call a friend before visiting them in hopes that they will be considerate and return the favor. It really does change ones mood if thier dressing session is disrupted.

I just put on my pink fuzzy bathrobe. I could always say it was my wife's bathrobe and I just grabbed what was available.

Banned Read only
    It's the jehovah witnesses for me. UPS doesn't even bother to ring the bell. Those guys are in such a hurry, they toss something on the porch and run for their truck.