Thread: panties for men

panties for men

i wear panties made for women. i started wearing sister's panties when i was 8-9 (51 now). have been in panties 24/7 approx 25 yrs. only time i would ever put on mens now is to go to doctors. my wife lets me wear whatever i want which is mostly lingerie as i can't pass. sleep in nightgowns too.

i love nylon, satin, sliky, etc. type panties. i like briefs, hicuts the most. there have been some saying that they like the material they are made out of and thats why they wear them. i have bought mens underwear made of nylon and to me they still do not fell the same as panties.

also have seen sites that make panties for men. they saythey make they crotch area bigger. my opinion is that they still would not feel the same on me as womens panties and to some extent (unless it is the pic they are showing) they look baggy.

does anyone have an opinion on this?

I think if they are made for men, then they are not really panties. To me, some of the thrill would be gone if I were just wearing guy's underwear that happened to be silk.

After all, what's the use of wearing panties if you can't feel like a girl???

Veronica

the type I have bought are womens' panties in every way, but with a wider crotch (4" and 6" are available). You don't hang out, but there is less constriction.

Pays yer money and takes yer choice.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

I have been wearing men's nylon underwear for over 30 years made by Jockey and they are much better than the cotton type, but the just don't compare to panties made for women! It's got to be womens panties and anything else that I can wear that is made for a woman. The men's nylon underwear is just for those times when you must be discreet. Even cotton panties worn occassionally are better than mens! I do tend to shy away from women's panties that are really narrow in the crotch even though there is not a lot down there to fall out

It has to be womens panties or nothing for me, as I wear them 24/7.

The wife is often buys me new panties and the thrill of owning/wearing them never ceases.

Mens nylon pants etc or panties made for men, just would not be the same.

Samantha xx

For me, wearing panties made for men wouldn't be very exciting. I did some searches and think that many that are sold as men's panties are really women's. I did find one site that appears to be serious about men's panties. They have women's panties too.

http://www.satique.com/

That site proved the point, I think. They are just too baggy. Question is, if your SO bought them and put them in her drawer, and then offered them to you to wear at some point, sould you know and feel the same? It's a bit of a mental thing, I reckon.
    DonnaT

I wear only femme knickers now. I have found a fantastic type of string bikini with lots of room. They even have little bows on either side of the front panel. Unfortunately they don't have a brand name. I found them in a market stall in Hong Kong and I've not seen them anywhere else. I have them in several colours. I wear them around home and my wife makes no comment and seems to accept that they are what I wear. It is a great thrill every morning as they are the first thing I put on.

I find that you have to do the stretch test with knickers. If they don't stretch, you won't fit everything in.

Luvya

Tristen Cox
    Off topic but it's always good to know certain laws, like what goes on must eventually come off
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    Question is, if your SO bought them and put them in her drawer, and then offered them to you to wear at some point, sould you know and feel the same? It's a bit of a mental thing, I reckon.
    Of course it's a mental thing. That's why we do what we do. It's all mental.

mrs.highheels
    i wear panties 24/7 did away with mens underwear about 40 years ago and i even go to the doc. the don,t they can,t say anything any way and if they do so be it. michellejean

mrs.highheels

Smile speaking of panties i have a true story for all .

a guy i know came by my house one day and ask me to go get something to eat with him and i said ok (two men) on the way he wanted to stop and pick up some underwear.ok i said.well we have aplace to eat called shoney,s it is a pretty good place to eat and thay have a saying,,,,,,they are the home of the big boy hambuger.well we went in and he ask this sale lady if they had any shoney,s shorts......she looked at him and said shoney,s shorts and he said yes mama. home of the big boy........true story.i was there and heard him say it. michellejean

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by pantywearer208
    also have seen sites that make panties for men...

does anyone have an opinion on this?
    Oh God, not the hedious "Manties"

I would not be cought dead in a pair of them :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    That site proved the point, I think. They are just too baggy. Question is, if your SO bought them and put them in her drawer, and then offered them to you to wear at some point, sould you know and feel the same? It's a bit of a mental thing, I reckon.
    Donna,

I agree, but the quest was for men's panties. I wouldn't buy them myself. I found the "Manties" site also. To me, "Manties" look like women's panties with more lace sewn on.