Thread: To see or to speak

To see or to speak

I was trying to decide for my self, and haven't- so I will ask you. If communities such as this are places where we can speak to each other and sights such as myspace are places to see each other which type gives a greater sense of community? Ann

Zann - I'm not a member of Myspace, so I don't know much about it. I do, however, know that we of CD.com all share many important interests, behaviors, and aspects of personal history that bring us together as a community despite differing ages, ethnicities, occupations, etc. Perhaps that creates a sense of community for us.
    Talon

I think on sites like myspace and 360 and facebook are less likely to give you a sence of comunity and more likely to get you a hot date or an admirer... Lol. Where as crossdressing sites like this one give you more of a focused discussion of the topics important to us.. And for me its more the personal friendships I've made here that really make the difference... I can count the friends I've made on 360 or facebook on one hand....... Vs multiple hands and feet here!!

So all depends on what your after I guess...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I think it largely depends on the crowd and the "management."

This place is very focused and therefore has people who are genuinely interested in most of the topics at hand, whereas a lot of other groups are more open to just about anything and everything, which basically means there's a lot of useless crap going on that interferes with the focus.

Plus, here you get your butt smacked if you do anything stupid, which is always a plus Ouch!