Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you wear when you go to the bed and sleep

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Both my wife and myself like to wear our "birth-day suits" ie naked.

Smile

It depends on the temp. But I always wear a bra with my forms as well.
    If it's warm, maybe just some panties and a tank top or a short gown. I have a couple of satin short sets I love to wear when it's warm too.
    If its cold, I wear what i don't when it's warm, like my full length nightgowns and satin PJ's, or my flannel gowns, which are so warm and cuddly when it's raining outside.
    Love and Hugs,
    Jessica

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I don't have a routine so I wear whatever is convenient.

Some snap pants usually. T shirt if it's really cold. Same stuff I use for lounging around the crib.

Thinking of getting some velvet or cashmere nighty/PJs though.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Rebecca Ann
    Nightgown with panties same as my sweetie. If it gets a little cold I have couple of soft lounging capris. Underneath, a microfiber crop top and forms. Sleepy .....

Depends on the time of year and the way I feel, sometimes spegetti strap long nighties, sheer nylon, sometimes cute baby-dolls, In other words, anything that makes me feel real fem. And dream fem dreams I never wear cotten night shirts, ick.

AbbyLee

i wear any thing femme satan nities stockings bras panties or sometimes wot i wear during the day
    love sophie

Billi49504
    I usually wear a bra and panties. But the wife bought me 2 different jammies. One pretty blue, with long pants and a top w/ sketti straps. The other has panties and top w/ sketti straps, in red. Both from Lane Bryant. We just used MY COUPON for buy 3 panties, get 3 free. Wife picked out her 3 and I got my 3, that's fair. She puts up with my hobby, so she gets some of the rewards.....Bet Billi

Usually panties and a T-shirt.

rachel-u-sissy
    bra,panties short cotton night dress with button front wife sleeps nude.

What Me Worry

Smile

I love to wear baby dolls or silk and satin chemises. They make me so femine

Sara_TV
    I always sleep in pantyhose and a t-shirt. In the Winter months, I do it differently due to cold temperatures in my room. I wear a long sleeve t-shirt and tights. Its very comfortable and I feel so relaxed too.

I have been wearing a NIke exercise bra and a LLPG with a pad for the last few weeks. I always wear a bra of some kind and LLPG.

I always sleep in a bra, panties and a slip, it's a lovely feeling to wake up to.

xxx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile

Nakies !

In a perfect world it would be a long flowing satin nightie in bed, but in this world... It's skin.

XX

Jayme

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar
    When is nobody home I wear to bed my mother's silky nylon slip with silky nylon nightgown over it.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty 2004
    I always sleep in a bra, panties and a slip, it's a lovely feeling to wake up to.

xxx
    looking lovely, as usual rusty. I love those soft feminine boobs. None of that overstuffed in-your-face nonsense.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Smile Sometimes

Having a wife & kids I can't do this every night, but here's my favorite nighty...

Basically a short black satin chemise with a sheer longer skirt over it. Very smooth and comfortable...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Very special moment

Well, I start this thread because at bed time is a big opportunity for us straight CD with wife and children. I thought I had a comprehensive wife, but she suddenly reacted very hard against me and she feel bad and it does not like to see me turned a woman in the bed. Now I feel that I am backward movement and crisis. She bought me all the stuff and she recriminates it. Our situation arrives at such point that it is so confused that she does not know what she wants with our partnership. Bed time is a special moment in our life.

Miss Patty

What I wear

Hi Girls,

For the last six months or so I have been wearing a black bra that is filled with silicone enhancers and foam padding. I wear it with bra extender so that my breasts can move a bit to more simulate nature. My wife has gotten used to it and when I fail to put it on she says, " Oh you have no breasts tonight!"

Patty

Well like everyone else, it depends on the time of year. In the winter I have some awesome sweat pants that I wear over a thong or some boyshorts and then I throw on a t-shirt or something. Also I have this really cute victoria secret hoodie set...its warm and cuddly! In the summer, it ranges from cute ass shorts and a little white tank top to a low rise string bikini and a bra. Hehe, I'm like an cute 18 year old girl at heart!

Anita Parish

Sleepwear

Here's a photo of my favourite nighty. I took it in an over the bed mirror that was good fun, even though I was on my own.

Bed and femme

I wear a nightgown, length dependent on the season.

Under it I wear a bra and forms. Sometimes I wear panties, but in the summer I shed them.

JenniRose

Smile What do you wear to bed.

I love just wearing panties and bra. Summertime is too hot for a nightie. Maybe this winter I will wear a nighties.

girlie guy
    I wore my sissy panties to bed last night and it was sooooooooooo nice, comfortable, exciting...

girlie guy
    Rusty, you tart!