View Poll Results: Would you tell a str8 guy?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, honesty is the best policy!

75 75.76%
  • No, I want my free drink!

24 24.24%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you tell a str8 man?

I wouldn't be doing anything with him so no I don't think I'd tell.
    Angie

Aspiring Member

I was wondering?

If you tell him and he continues to flirt......Is he really straight?

First of all, NOBODY is going to pass 110% I don't care WHO they are, there is always a tell of some sort. There is always something that is going to give them away. In this instance, by not telling the truth you are very likely going to get your arse kicked or worse. Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy... regardless of the situation.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

i don't go to bars anyhow . also i don't pass therefor i would be asking for trouble , i don't have a death wish at the moment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is more than one dynamic in play in such a scenario, and all things considered, for anything more than a very casual and brief conversation, I would want the guy to know who and what he is dealing with. To me, it is extremely unfair to subject a guy who may be unequivocally hetero to the rude surprise of a guy in a dress, especially considering that had he known up front, he probably wouldn't have initiated contact in the first place. I think the "surprise" might make him angry, and I can't say that I really blame him, although I would wish that he could muster more grace than that. Besides, I'm not that hard up for a drink.

As for me, I love being a fem-type guy in a skirt, and I'm only interested in guys and girls who are attracted to my type, at least for romantic purposes. I don't want to fool anyone, and I don't want anyone trying to fool me.

Put the boot or the shoe on the other foot and in the place of the guy. If you went across and chatted up a lady, wouldn't you want her to be for real?

If you a lot of guys found out you were actually not a real lady, the reaction could be bad!
    Having said that, 110%? Play along maybe but make your intentions absolutely clear from the word go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona K View Post
    Dream on, not many of us truly pass, unless the guy trips over his seeing-eye dog.

Leading someone on is asking for trouble
    That's a bit of a harsh assessment :\

Smile

honestly dont know cause ive never been out dressing "enfemme" outword

"Junior" Member....... JeneeDavis's Avatar

Depends on where it happens

I have been hit on by guys in straight bars and in gay bars. In the straight bar I don't let it go too far. Usually "something" gives you away sooner or later. Better to be safe. I have also have been hit on by girls in "girl bars". At least once, she thought I was a gg - I was soooooo flattered!!

But honesty is ALWAYS the best policy (after you get the drink!!!)

i have been hit on by streight men that are not sure but i tell them what i am and still thay buy the drinks oh its a good life

How do you know you're "110% passable" & how do you KNOW he's straight?
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President