Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nightdresses Pyjamas and Combi's, Oh my!

Banned Read only

Nightdresses Pyjamas and Combi's, Oh my!

There's nothing like waking up in the morning and finding oneself in ones favorite nightdress, PJ or combi-set. Just starts the day right!

Being a sleepy head, I just love nightwear... I even wear it around the house during the day.

What's your feeling?

Only one thing tops it, working all day enfemme. Since my wife moved out, I have dressed almost 24 hours / day. I even went to the post office and drop some stuff off at the goodwill box en femme. While I didn't have a wig or makeup on, it was still a rush seeing everything done right from the neck down.

Hell I wish I had time to lounge around the houes period!!! Lol. When I'm at home its up at 6 and off to work... Weekends... Its up at 7... More work.. When I'm on the road... If I get to bed before 3 am I'm lucky... Ya know....... Playing with makeup and all!! . And then its up at 6 and off to the mines!!!

So although I love my satin PJ's, I usually spend very little time actually wearing them... And then again... I'm asleep, so I could be wearing nothing and have the exactually same effect!! Hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm with you girl

I just bought a sexy little sleep set today. In fact I am wearing it as I speak. My wife is gone on a trip so I get to dress all day. It's a powder blue silky number, with lots of lace. OH GOD I FELL SO FEM.Daviolin

Silver Member

Me too!

My SO is OK with whatever I wear to bed and I now have an extensive collection of nightgowns. I haven't slept en drab in years. Unfortunately, her taste in sleepwear is more practical and definitely less girly, because I would dearly love to share mine with her. I think that would be fun!.

Be it my nylon tricot PJs fgrom W.W. or the full sweep gowns, I always sleep in something soft, and silky.
    If I look real hard I might be able to find one pair of cotton pin stripped "old man" pj s . I think they're hiding in the bottom back part of my dresser.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Hi Emily , I have several different chemise`s and wear a different one to bed every night , I love the feeling of the material against my skin . I have also worn them around the house on lazy days most of the morning and even went out to the street to get my morning paper a couple of weeks ago. (I must be getting more confident or more crazy) Tomara

Gold Member
    I wear a Teepj from Whittmann Textiles , they are real comfy and is like wearing a nightgown, I all ways get the long ones and they don't seem to bug the wife, heck I'm in mine as sone as I know I'm in for the night.

Check them out:
    http://www.wittmanntextiles.com/index.html

I love to wake up in my satin PJ's but to really feel fem upon waking I need to have my bra, forms, and wig on.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I enjoy wearing pantyhose and sometimes my breast forms to bed. But as everyone would agree they are heavy sumbitches. Hehe. I put them on for a few , like a half hour or so, then I have to take them off because when laying on my back, they can get a bit heavy and discomfit. But the sense that I have worn them just for a few makes me feel better. hehe

Oh I love that feeling too, waking up in the morning all dolled up makes me a very happy woman and gives me very happy dreams.

I also wear it around the house when I’m starting out the day lounging around for a little bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PAM
    I agree entirely. A night w/o a nightgown on is a day I wake up tired. I rest much more peacefully in a nightgown.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm with you. There are some really girly feminine PJs out there! ... and of course there's always a chemise or a nightie.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Thumbs up Nightie every night here

I wear mostly baby-dolls myself. I wear one every night and have for quite some time. I don't even have any men's sleep wear. My SO is fine with it and so am I. I wear bikini panties everyday and usually pantyhose also. I have some shirts that I wear that allow me to wear a bra under them. It is really great to go to Wal-mart shopping wearing only female clothing including female jeans and tennis shoes. Now if I can just find the right female top (not to feminine); I can be totally dressed without anyone knowing.

Hugs

Nicole

I love my nighties,night and day
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Silver Member
    I wear a bra, panties, and a nightie to bed every night. I do not even own any men's pj's. Wearing a wig to bed has never worked for me, it never stays on and gets all messed up.

Night Wear

I only wear a nightgown. Love the feel and love looking down when I have to get up in the middle of the night and see my shaved legs and polished toenails! I love chiffon but finding the right size on ebay is tough!!!

Long nightgowns (I prefer Shadowline) always for this girl. Just bought a pj set at Penneys. It is shorts with a top. Not sure if I like it as good as my nightgowns but it is something different for the summer.

During the night

I agree it is a sensational feeling to wake up in the morning and the first look is at our bodies with a night gown and underwears shown with a bra attached ...I love it

It's so wonderful...

I usually get all dolled-up on Friday's or Saturday's and have a lot of fun jumping over that darn gender fence. But like so many have said on this post, there is little to compare to the magic of awakening the next morning within all my female glory.

Not supposed to wear my breast forms to bed...? Ha! Not supposed to sleep with my makeup on...? Try again!

When my alarm goes off and either Scott Simon or Liane Hansen sound out from NPR, it is certainly one of the most contented feeling I know of to stretch out my arm, feel my (attached) breasts move with me, see my nails so wonderfully red, and to caress myself in whatever nightgown or PJ's I fell asleep in. It is such heaven!

Robyn

My current favorite nightgown (not me, just a model from where I got it, SereneComfort):
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I have been Sleeping in PJ, nite gowns more and more. I used to wear long gowns but now its summer short is more comfortable. I more i sleep in them it seems the more i at ease feeling this is normal.

Lisa

I love that gown Robyn, I bet you look stunning in it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's almost always babydolls for me... I don't get to sleep in them as my wife doesn't know yet (she will soon hopefully), but when I'm home alone during the day there's nothing better than spending that time in one of my babydolls with matching panties - be it doing work around the house, posting on here or just relaxing, it's so much better in a pretty babydoll.

After having a look at shadowlinelingerie.com I just ordered this beautiful gown and jacket set.
    Last edited by robyn1114; 02-09-2009 at 08:18 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Wearing a silky set of feminine PJs or a short nightgown that caresses my body is for me so relaxing! Just bought a cute spaghetti strap short nightie that has a built in shelf bra and is so comfortable. No need to wear a bra to bed anymore. Pleasant dreams.