Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nightdresses Pyjamas and Combi's, Oh my!

I away wear something femme to bed. even if it is just a part of panties. like others have said I get a better nights sleep in Femme.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I know what you mean.

I have an absolutely gorgeous brushed pink shortie nightie with shoe string straps. It is great to sleep in and great to wake up in.

nightgowns

I wear nothing but long nylon tricot nightgowns to bed. They do not bunch up like cotton or cotton blend. It is nice to slide around in bed with the nylon against the skin. I have about 5 now, in pink and yellow pastel colors. I kep one pair of mens pajamas in a drawer for hospitals I guess.

Aspiring Member
    I rarely get the opportunity to dress, but when I do I love a long silky nightgown.

love long nightdresses

i always wear long silky nightdresses in bed, great in the morning when you get up but hard to take them off sometimes x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Banned Read only brawearingbimbo's Avatar
    I love vintage nightgowns. I have Victorian all the way up to present. The 50's and 60's have some absolutely awsome nightgowns. I can hardly pass one up when it comes along in my size. Here are a few of my recent purchases.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wear jockey v-neck sleep shirts often in the winter, in the summer usually just panties and a girly tank top or cami.

Now I have a pair of capri sweat pants - MOST comfy in bed without wrapping around my legs

and on rare occasions I love a good negligee, winter time for some reason...
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

well....I just like my lace panties and a large mans longsleeve dress shirt....hehe very comfortable...........all though I do like nighties.

When the wife is out of town overnight (about 3-4 times/year), I get to sleep in a hot, chile pepper red, long & silky night-gown that belongs to her. I can sleep in it and it holds my fake boobs (water balloons) in place. She has been gone fore the past two nights, but comes back today, so I have slept great these past two nights!

Quote Originally Posted by robyn1114 View Post
    After having a look at shadowlinelingerie.com .
    My favorite is a black Shadowline model too.

I love lounging around in it.
    DonnaT

sorry posted twice

I wear only a waltz length nightgown when in bed. No panty No bra no nothing else

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012