Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing in the Heat(first thread)

Usually something like this… feels so nice to be close to water (or at least a sprinkler )
    Last edited by EveMarie; 01-21-2010 at 05:57 AM.

It's the first hot weekend of the year here in Seattle (which for us means low 90's and without the killer humidity much of the country gets...) and I'm wearing a light cotton skirt and a tank top. Much more comfortable than any boy clothes I own! I always dress around the house for comfort, though, not to pass. (No makeup, no one's going to see me but the cat and she doesn't care!) I save the more complete dressing for going out and interacting with the outside world. For those who feel the need to dress all the way or not at all, I feel your pain. Even in this relatively mild heatwave, I'd be miserable in hose and maintaining makeup would be a huge chore!

Julia, couldn't help notice your a cat person, not to offend but check this out, I peed my panties laughing so hard. I have 2 currently, and this hit home so well:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzvm8k5kSjs

luv, Evie

EveMarie: No offense at all. I love cats, but laugh at their foibles as well.

Damn, I'm gonna miss Carlin! RIP George.

I'm in Ohio too. I always wear support pantyhose so I wear nylon panties, hose, and women shorts, some times I have a cami and/or t-shirt. I love summer!!! I know, I'm sick.

Meag

I have to admit, I don't dress much this time of the year. I have thought about getting a salwar kameez. Sounds odd, but I figure the people of India know a thing or two about dealing with the heat. I used to have just a kurta, which I would wear around the house. Comfortable as hell. Why I purged it, I don't know.

M

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imma View Post
    To Group:

Since Imma loves to be girdled up, gartered up, and dressed up for household duties, my solution is to turn on all the ceiling fans and turn the thermostat down.

Imma
    If I did, here in Georgia, what Imma does my electric power bill would be out of sight. Of course, I don't wear girdles or garters plus stocking in the heat.

What I do wear is a short skirt and a tanktop over silk panties and a bra. With open toe sandals to show off my painted toe nails. BTW, I do NOT wear a wig or makeup but do go out dressed as I just described.

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Smile light stuff

well I live in the middle east now a days and things can go very hot , so I always find light stuff to wear such as a transparent bra with lot of light threads thru it and wear dark shirt above it not to see thru it and only one underwear ( avoid strings in hot weather...)...Yet some times it get really hot so I avoid wearing anything but an underwear .