Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing in the Heat(first thread)

Wearing in the Heat(first thread)

Right now it is 90 degrees here in Ohio. Eventhou I would love nothing better then to be in something fem, it is soo hot and steamy. I only have a small A/C unit, that doesn't do much, but I'm glad to have it. I know that there are some that have alot of experience being dressed in the heat. How are you coping?

Oh, I don't know, an airy summer frock?

Aussies understand the heat !

I understand the dilemma of hot days only too well. Last summer we had 15 days in a row above 35C & I couldn't be bothered dressing. It was bad enough wearing guy clothes. Even though I have light weight skirts & tops, it was too much effort & forget the idea of a wig, I'd have melted ! My solution ? Wait until it cooled down a bit.

In very hot weather I wear easy to clean machine wash stuff, not anything dry clean!

In Houston it is above 90 most days with humidity that causes ones makeup to run down to ones toes quickly. Tomorrow will be a good test as Melanie will be out in the heat from 10 AM to 11 PM assisting our group in building our float for tomorrow nights Pride Parade and riding in the parade.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

I just came home from work , took a shower and put on one of my chimese`s and with my ceiling fans am quite comfortable , I am one who doesn`t have to get all dressed up to feel feminine . Tomara

Former Member
    It's pretty much a cool weather activity for me. I need to dress all the way and I just don't look good in anything sleeveless. Wearing a wig in the summer doesn't cut it either.

Weaing in the Heat

Thanks for all the help. Keep it coming. I do have to say one of the reason I love the Fall is the freedom to be fully dress while comfortable.

A t-shirt with padded Bra and girl jeans. I also have a lot of girl tops that work quite well the the heat, they have built in Bras.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    doing fine here in Dallas, its in the hi 90's so its short cotton skirts or shorts with some sleeveless tops....I dont spend too much time outside, I go to the shops that have AC

Coping with the heat

I have a few cute "summer dresses" as well as AC and fans.
    Hugs, Carole

Also in Ohio, I had jeans on today at work but wished for a skirt. Mistress reminded me we are not ready for that yet.

Easy answer really. Dress in what makes you comfortable. We should all know our own limits and tolerances.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have only been out once in eighty degree weather. And yes the wig was the big down fall. The sweat just rolled of my head. I did makeup lightly on my eyes and used a bronzer (powder) on advice from here. But the sweat pretty much took care of all that. But undaunted, I'm planing to go out shortly. Lets hope it's a global cooling day. LoL

What Is Heat Scotland Is The Rainforest Of The Uk There Are No Redheads Here Its Called Rustlollool

I presume the answer for the wigwearers is to have a No 1 haircut ?

T's and shorts. Otherwise a breezy sun dress. Cotton is the fabric.

I dont go out enfemme so around the house anything goes I have plenty of light and airy pieces to choose from. do not worry with makeup except those special occasion when I shave

Wink Imma Just Turns Thermostat Down

To Group:

Since Imma loves to be girdled up, gartered up, and dressed up for household duties, my solution is to turn on all the ceiling fans and turn the thermostat down.

Just have to wear nylon stockings, nylon panties, and nylon slips for that great feel.

For some pictures of today's garments, go to my links in thread: "What are you wearing today."

LOL

Imma

real simple, i woke up late yesterday to go to work last night, so I didn't have time to do make or shave to be more passable, so I just went to work as a guy in a cute pink sundress, with a cute pink hat, the hot weather has forced me to be more risky with what i wear to work because it's been to hot for jeans i've been wareing skirts and femme top's as well as dresses all week, monday and tuesday I got some stare's from other driver's and terminal staff but by wensday they remembered that I was that Fairy Princess that drive for another company that uses their terminal for a drop yard.
    Last edited by Ashley Lynn Swift; 06-29-2008 at 12:34 AM. Reason: spelling
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

wearing in the heat

After joining and reading all the different posts, I realized I definitly need to increase my wordrobe(summer dresses,etc). For these past few hot days I've only been wearing swimsuits or my leotard.

Temps were in the 90's last week, I wore a ladies tank top, a cotton plunge bra cotton panties and jeans. I had a bit of a sweat going and then I went to shower at 5'o clock my bra cups were soaked in my sweat and it was a great feeling.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Summer attire

I guess whatever a GG would wear in the summer (Shorts, skirts, sundresses, t-shirts, etc.) anything light. Dress for the weather. I hate to state the obvious

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Davinnia View Post
    I understand the dilemma of hot days only too well. Last summer we had 15 days in a row above 35C & I couldn't be bothered dressing. It was bad enough wearing guy clothes. Even though I have light weight skirts & tops, it was too much effort & forget the idea of a wig, I'd have melted ! My solution ? Wait until it cooled down a bit.
    TRy Tucson . 45c=113 F. So hot you would jump into a freezer.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Loose dresses, skirts. or shorts with a tank top no hose and heeled sandals. Are girl things hotter then boy thing I've never found that to be true. after all one must wear something why not something girly.
    Angie