Thread: Sparklicous baby!

Sparklicous baby!

Just got back from a small part of Sparkle.

It was the first time I had...
    Been out in a skirt
    Been out with smooth legs (and heels)
    With bare shoulders
    And most importantly the first time I have met any other girls at all!

It was amazing, I just wish I could have gone on to the after party or taken up the very nice invitation to New York New York

At last I really aren't alone, these forums aren't just a cunning programme to make you feel like you're sane!

It was so cool to see how good y'all look, how I might be able to look and wonderfully brave some people are in just being themselves. It was an inspiration.

Approval seeking photos of my outfit in a thread near you soon!

Now I wonder if I could make it into Miss Sparkle Next year if I practised really hard! Hey gotta come out first...

"Yes honey I have to go and spend three days in Manchester, for work yes that's it. And the shoes? Oh they're work place regulations."

Love Modesty

Banned Read only
    I don't know Sparkle, but sounds like you had an awe-inspring time.

Good on you!

Pics next time around...

Me too. First times as above. I had a wonderful time too. I have put a photo in Out and About section.

Sue xxx

Sue
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-29-2008 at 04:31 AM. Reason: No need to quote the whole post