Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "I found this photo of you on the computer..."

picture

thats a nice picture .

It was, Is a nice photo.

If this is an indication of how are significant others take our dressing, my wife is quite understanding and helpful. But she judges me easy as looks go etc..When I bring up a picture and say...Which I have many many times..Honey look at this girl she is pretty...She will constantly say..She looks like a man..To test this a did it several times with GG's..Then pointed out what she does...So some of the angst against us dressing just may be a slight jealousy....And we should always handle any of our GG's concerns very carefully...

Sorry If I went of topic..Its late

Good luck with your SO. It is a very good picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    It's how I got outed.
    Same here.

Jillian, A step is a step and this one's in the right direction. I hope the next one comes soon.

That was further and more positive than I ever got!

I'm thinking she didn't like it much. Well I think it a great pic hen.
    Angie

Gads, i should look so good.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

So I'd see the door being open and hop right in. I'd start out by telling her how much fun you had taking the pics and that you'd love to include her in the fun. I'd ask her if she would take a couple of other pics and if she wouldn't mind helping with the outfit.

Just go slow, communicate well and it may be the start of something really cool

Imo

Jill,

I wont get into all the details of the issues your SO has with your Cding as that is a personal matter.

However, for myself, I wanted to say one word WOW!!!!.

I hope a little outside encouragement will put a little pleasure in your day.

Even though I am ugly enough to make a freight train take a dirt road when I am en femme, I do appreciate those in our world who are blessed to be able to present such an attractive personna; and not just the overall image.

The true inner beauty shines thru the eyes and smile. That can't be faked or painted on.

I hope you and your other half can find a common enjoyable middle ground.