Thread: Whacha' Gonna Do?

Whacha' Gonna Do?

Wow, alone at last!Since school let out,I have not had a bit of privacy, so obliviously, that means no dressing either.Kind of tough to log on here also,with a very curious teen who thinks it funny when I try to maneuver with the computer!And she stays up late now, with no school!So, it looks like I'm on summer vacation, also.Oh well.I don't have any outfits for warm weather anyway!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Glad to say I don't have that problem my kids are out of the house. but we do overnights with the grand kids like tonight. and I love having them they go home tomorrow.
    Angie

My kids spend summers with thier mother. But I got all sorts of other things that keep me too busy to dress, plus the heat is restrictive too.

I feel your pain, sis! School starts in about 6 or 7 weeks. I can feel a touch of a bug coming on about then! I believe a day home from work will make everything all better!

hi Vikki ,

just out of interest why not tell her about your little hobby ? my children all know .. well i am full time but they are fine with me .
    and my youngest daughter has her sweet 16 this Friday glamor themas you know ton's of makeup movies and the has a sleep over . her friends think i am cool for some reason and we get along fine . why not tell her you never know this could be a start of something amazing for you both ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

While I feel your pain and share it, why are you complaining? To me my kids are worth it. I've had to fight damn hard to get custody of my older 2 children and only now attained it ( almost, I have them for the summer, fall yet to be determined but since my ex keeps both out of school 1 day in 4 on average the judge will have an easy decision) . But the point is, you wont know how much a blessing NOT being able to dress until you lose it. Trust me on this one.
    I too have to watch what I do. I use a laptop for net that my 14 year old ALSO uses so i have to make extra sure adult stuff is locked behind a password. My kids have been through a rough enough time without throwing something they wont understand and have no reason to know into the mix.

Gotta go with MJ on this one. What is the reason for not telling her? Is there a Mom in the picture saying no? Do you think she won't be able to handle it? Children, much like mothers, are not stupid, they see more than they let on about.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Nope, I'm not complaining, I understand that life comes first.I just didn't have a chance to log on for a while, and that was what was on my mind.Kids are great!As for telling her, maybe some day, but not right now. I want her to be a kid as long as possible, and the adult stuff can wait.And, yeah, Moms not real thrilled about it, so one at a time!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"