Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: At what age did you realize you were a CD?

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I was 12 or 13 when I first started, but I had curiosity about all things female before that. When my parents began leaving me on my own sometimes I would sneak into Mom's lingerie drawer and experiment. Of course, she found out no matter how hard I tried to put things back exactly as I found them. This happened several times and they weren't pleasant experiences. She took it pretty hard because she tried to "raise me right". She even blamed herself because she dressed me up a few times for Halloween when I was much smaller. She said people who didn't know I was a boy commented that I was a very cute little girl. I honestly don't recall any of that consciously, but at the subconcious level? She even asked me if I wanted to be a girl once. I don't think it really would have happened since we were not wealthy enough to send me to Denmark, about the only place SRS was available at the time. Besides, I didn't really want to be a girl, I just liked playing at it. Or so I thought. Looking back on it maybe I should have taken her up on the offer. After my Dad passed early this year she told me she had caught him in her panties once. I have been CDing off and on ever since and, like you, I wasted a lot of time on guilt trips. I'm a good bit older than you and can't pull off some of the styles I could when I was younger. Guess I'll have to settle for the classy, middle aged divorcee on the prowl look now. Not so bad when you think about it.

Smile age

I was around 5.5 or six and put on my sister's beautiful yellow skirt and top and was sooo excited waiting for her to get home so I could be her sister.
    "Take it off" was all she said and here we are 45 years later and it has never again been brought up by her.