Thread: Who knows about you ?

Who knows about you ?

How many people know about your CD other than your family members

• 1 to 3
    • 1 to 5
    • 5 to 10
    • 10 to all

I'm 5 to 10 but the number is growing
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-02-2008 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Fixed the list and title...

no one untill I came out to my fife 3years ago.
    Angie

I am sure alot know but only because I have a B@*%H of an ex-wife who told my family and probably her friends and anyone else she met, but they never said anything to me but subtly asked my now wife.

At last count there are 7 people, family, that know about Kaitlin!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kristen6 View Post
    how many people know about your CD other than your family members
    Depends what you mean by "know about". Anyone who has gone out in public knowing they don't "pass" could claim numbers in the hundreds or thousands, strangers who had "read" them. So you probably want to remove from consideration the "strangers".

Okay, so then how about store sales assistants who have seen enough to know you are shopping for yourself ("Can I try this on?" tends to give that away), and whom would recognize you by sight because you are a repeat customer? Are those people still "strangers" to be removed from the count? But they might not have any idea what your name is... unless they happened to read the name on your credit card or debit card or reward card membership application. If you are in their rewards card database with name and address and they could read that or perhaps have read that while determining how many rewards points you have, are they still "strangers"? Even if you don't know their names? If you know their names but have never "hung out" with them?

The members of the cross-dressing social club I go to certainly know I cross-dress, but very few of those know my male name or how to contact me (other than email); most of them know less identifying personal information about me than some of those sales agents. But some of them have my cell phone number, and some of them know to a good approximation where I live through talk, and some of them have dropped me off and might remember where I live. One of them has given me rides often enough to know exactly where I live, and I've even pointed out where I work to her; if we are using such criteria as classification, then she could not be a "stranger"... but I don't think she knows my male name, so does she count or not?

I'm "out" to my immediate next-door neighbours, who certainly know where I live and my male name, and we've had a fair number of chats over the fence; on the other hand, they might well not know my last name, and we've never been in each other's houses... in some ways they are strangers.

So... how does one count??

After my wife and I appeared on two television documentaries on crossdressing, the question is who that we know do not know about my crossdressing. 90% have been very supportive. The other 10% do not matter.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Just my SO knows and a couple of FTM and MTF crossdressers I've met while out and about. I'm thinking of coming out to my SO's 22 year old daughter thought. She is very open minded and lives with us.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

17,000000 +

joanne

My alter ego's alter ego. Katie Boundary's Avatar
    If I count my girlfriend as family, then two, maybe three (all of them her friends). If not, then 3 or 4.

Clarissa

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    not including here, most at work know, but have never seen
    Drumming, My other hobby

Difficult to tell, probably a half dozen for sure. No telling how many they have "shared" the big secret with. Who cares. L

Including my family, a host of friends and of course my SO who is TS.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Apart from some members of my family, only members of my therapy team know about me...
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 07-02-2008 at 03:29 PM. Reason: phrasing

How many have I told? Half dozen including my wife and my brother though he may have forgotten... How many know? Tons... All ths SA's at Kohl's and Value City.. When you try on dresses it kind of gives it away!! . All the SA's at Ulta.. Some SA's at a few stores I I shop on business enfemme.. The owner of this little thrift shop. Near home.. Her mouth dropped when I spoke!! Lol. Most of the staff at the hotels I stay on business... And most likely a lot of my coworkers... .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    When you try on dresses it kind of gives it away!! . .
    LOL

Well for me it's over ten, but not everyone knows. There are people in my CD circle of friends that obviously know. And there my friends outside that circle who don't., and perhaps some who wonder!! LOL!!

Huggs, Renee

Gold Member
    It is more than 10 for me. Most have never seen though. I am not including family or CD/TS friends.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

We are north of Atlanta Ga. Nice house in the woods.

about ten

About ten know and have seen me. More will know as time gos by. I truly enjoy dressing as a female. I dress up at home 90% of the time. Even when I'm working around the house. I'm a handy lady(man).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wife likes to wear my cloths

I definitely fall into the "over 10" category. I would say that 98% of my renaissance friends know about Kandis. Several co-workers know about her, my whole family knows, my SO, my children and their father (step children), so yeah, I guess I'm pretty much out there with Kandis.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

A lot.....

Neighbors..a few.

At least 800 dancers saw me the last two Halloween's. 10 is definitely a low number. Probably a 100 are people I see regularly.

Gold Member
    Every one here

Three (that I know of). My best college friend, an ex girlfriend, and my fiancee. The ex had loose lips, and my best friend's husband probably knows, so realistically somewhere between four and forty.
    -Sedona

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I'm out and about, so literally thousands have seen me fully dressed in public, so they all know.

But, as far as people who are close to me. Excluding T-Girl friends. About six people I love know I do this. My mom and dad. Two of my brothers. And two very close GG friends, one close to being an SO.

Other than that, my work doesn't know, but I bet they wouldn't be surprized. That and I have an older sister with three young boys. They don't know. And out of respect for my mother I will not tell them. My extended family, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. don't know about "Caroline" either, but they don't need to know since I'm not planning on going full time.

I'm willing to explain if any of them saw me dressed, and once again, I don't think any of them would be shocked to see me dressed in public.

It's who I am.
    Last edited by SweetCaroline; 07-02-2008 at 08:04 PM.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Family and friends-none that I know of
    Some people living near me have seen some dressing
    then all the SA's from trying on and buying clothes/whatever(makeup etc)

I would say most of my family & around 6 of my friends but they have never seen me out CDing because i do it away from home or when they not around

They have also seen my Photo's n - Most of my clothes i wear during the day in Man Mode are women's anyways

Sally