Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Problem With Florida

I started shaving about 10 years ago but only in the winter.When spring came I'd grow it back and live with hairy legs till fall came. I'm very active with summer sports and was always worried some one would say something.Then about 3 years ago I'd had enough and just kept shaving to stay smooth all year round.

No one,I repeat,no one has ever made a comment about them being smooth. My 80 something year old father once commented that my legs looked very tan and had I been out in the sun? Well yes,I had!

Most people won't see what isn't there and those that do could care less!

Go for it!

yeah problem with florida is it's warm all the time. the great thing about florida is that nobody is gonna care if you shave. nobody will notice. in fact, you'd fit in better sans hair.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I have had shaved legs all summer and only one person made a comment and I said that I did not like the hair so off it went. I get my torso waxed front and back and shave everything else save for a small landing strip.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jczr2 View Post
    I coach football and wear shorts all the time in the summer. Nobody notices and never says anything.
    Same here! Visit school (h.s. and college) practices and you'll see a lot of coaches shave! NO big deal!!! Plus, a lot of men are hairless. One good friend (who does not CD) has no hair on his legs!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

I live in Florida and have never had anyone even appear to notice my legs (which is kind of sad, maybe) when I am in drab, much less say anything. It's not that unusual among guys.