View Poll Results: could you honestly say that you could ever pass as a woman in public?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • absolutely, I do it all the time

23 22.77%
  • not really, but I do it for kicks

20 19.80%
  • no, but I occasionally go out in secluded places for the thrill

29 28.71%
  • no way - never !!

29 28.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could you ever pass in public?

Could you ever pass in public?

reading the new threads about passing in public inspired this poll.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Only inthe dark from a distance, Say half a mile!!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Hello Crispy, tell you what love go on the site I'm always slagging off, there are more passable trannies on there than anywhere else in the world, or so they think they are

Do I pass?.................... Not really, and to be honest I don't think there are many trannies that do. I have met quite a few trannies over the years and I have only ever met one who I thought was "passable", she was a TS who was having GRS in three weeks time and yes she would pass if you didn't know her, the only real give a way was her hands, they were to large for a woman in fact they were large by a mans standard, but in other ways she was very passable.

If you were to ask how many trannies are attractive, pretty, good looking then I would have to say there are lots, I think you don't have to be passable to be attractive

love mand xxx

Most people tend to think of passing as having a face with some womens features.

But in reality, passing involves the whole look. I think you have to have the stature of a 'normal' woman eg; height, build, and bone structure / skin type to really carry off the look.

Look at me (imagine it) i'm about 5'9", broad shouldered, big chested man with a large fleshy face. A litttle heavy (i'm workin on it) with solid legs and big feet.

Even if i spruce up the face with a miracle, the rest of my body would give me away! Sure there are some big GG woman around, but it tends to be obvious they are real ladies. I would really stand out even with nice clothes, makeup etc.

However, it wouldn't stop me if I was with other cd's and went out as a group, we'd all be facing the same issue en masse.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

passsing

I'm not really sure I could pass. Maybe with a really good makeover . I hope so. I'm not a big girl 5' 6" 150 and having been dieting. I do want to go out en femme .
    Hugs
    Mia Lynn

Platinum Member
    ok well i am not a real big "guy" but it's safe to say a big girl....and although i have a few ... let's say not factory installed options......no i don't pass as a woman...but i do on occasion go out... now planed trips and safe places,.....we may always want to pass but for the most part something gives us away.........

girlie guy
    When guys are drunk and they see through "beer goggles" you will all look better to them, but you definitely want to avoid them then!

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Passing...

My voice would give it away, other than that I'd be ok.

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

would I pass?

I guess that all depends on how desperate the guy is. Honestly though, I wouldn't. Too many dead giveaway features including a deep voice wide shoulders, big hands and feet, large nose. Not to mention that I haven't spent much time trying to nail down the mannerisms, gestures and walk.

With my best makeover, proper attire, sitting on a park bench and my face buried in a book I might not draw attention to myself. But that's about my best shot at passing - and come to think of it, I actually might really enjoy doing just that.

~Sigrid

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

I think so

Previously, I did not think it possible, but after using a cosmetics program on my facial picture, the face being the hardest part, in my opinion, to make passable, I have become more confident that with the right makup and hair treatment I probably could create a passable female illusion.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Tell us more,that sounds like fun! is your new avatar the results? it's very pretty.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

If I can get a beard cover that really works, I think so!
    Bobbi

Sadly no,I would not pass in public in fact I'd stick out like a sore thumb.My shoulders are too broad(wide) and I have some muscle on my arms as well.Also even though I could fix my eyebrows,they are too "masculine" to pass.(whatever that means)
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

Yes Lady Jane

Lady Jane,

Yes my new avatar is the result. Thanks for saying that I look pretty, that is a sweet thing to say.

Rather than explaining that here, please feel free to PM me and I will tell you how I did it.

Hugs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Sadly no. my face is more man, and i have a face hair on my neck that I shave but you can still see it. I tryed mack-up . then female and I'm 240 lb's My voice would give it away, BUT i would like to pass one day just go out for a walk ,
    ANY ONE HAS ANY ADVICE for me

Passing is a relative term here, there are very few of us that are 100% passable. I know I'll never look exactly like a woman, but I can sure try

Never in a million years.I have huge shoulders,chest and arms.My voice is very deep and I have a full beard.The only part that could possibly pass is my legs but,they to are very muscular.I have seen pictures of girls on this site that could pass;I'm just not one of them.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Yes, been out twice last week.
    Some old guy looked at me on saturday but i don't think i was read, i think he was a dirty old man.

i wouldnt pass either // but my gf likes it so i dont really care ... for now anyway

I've been out and about and its not just how "girly" you look that counts. It's how confident you are.
    If you are looking at people to see if you pass or not they will look at you wonering why and then they will read you.
    However, if you just go and do your stuff, most people will just get on with their thing and never notice you.
    A good example off this is shop lifters. If they go in and pick something up and walk out no one will notice and they get away with it. If, on the other hand, they look around to see if anyone is looking, then people will think why they looking around? They must be up to something??
    They will get nicked!
    I think the busier somewhere is the less you will be noticed. The time I was read was at night, in a car, sat at traffic lights. There was no traffic and the other driver had nothing to look at except me.
    I just smiled and said hi.
    Why should I worry if I do get read. I'm not hurting anyone and I'll never see them again. I may have given them something to talk about for the rest of their week.

mrs.highheels

Smile could i pass in public

i am 6ft 2"tall 168lbs no beer gut narrow lady like hands slim lady like face 36-32-36 .,long shapley legs.nice female like ass. but when you look at my feet(12med.in ladys shoes)long and slim toes.and when you hear my voice it is a little low for most woman.when my wife puts my makeup on me and fixes my hair she and friends say yes i can pass.and i just need to say as little as i can when we are out of the house.michellejean(mrs.highheels)

Quote Originally Posted by June-uk
    I think the busier somewhere is the less you will be noticed.
    I agree. When a town centre is busy people are more concerned with making there way through the croud or looking in shops to notice us.

Pass In Public

As I voted I go used to go out to the TG/GAY/LESBIAN bars but only for the thrill of being in public with like minded people it was great when my SO and I would go. I love to dance and this was an avenue of escape from the turmoil of every day routines, but that all ended when my wife got Jealous of Georgette. Just some insight to my life.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle-jean
    but when you look at my feet(12med.in ladys shoes)long and slim toes
    I bet most people would not notice.
    I have a GG friend who is about a foot shorter than me and we have the same size feet.
    Next time you are out in town sit and have a coffee and really look at people.
    No one is the perfect shape/size/whatever.

StephanieCD
    I think the poll needs more yes choices - three "no" votes and only one yes... I think I could pass with a LOT of work. I wouldn't be pretty but could pass under the right conditions. For now I'll vote no