Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Leslie Mary S(hy): that is a wonderful tribute to her.
    My tgirl SO is only 33 and I am 74, can't help but wonder it will affect her when I ascend again.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Love your tiera. do you use it to also keep a hair piece in place?

My Fem name

Before i was born, the Docs told my mom she was going to have a girl, the name she chose was Jennifer. That name just wouldn't work for a boy. I had numerous experiences with Jennifers, and just couldn't see myself with that name. So with some deep soul searching a came to the name Jordyn. it fits and i feel it is plenty femenin.

Wink Fem Name

Well the Fem name I go by is Brandi

Well it is not far from my boy name and I actually had a Christmas ornament misspelling my name when I was a child using the female version ending with an i.

female name

The name I picked for my 1'st horse was Cheyenne at age 13

MsHyde I used to use on AOL before there was movie about her.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    I haven't decided yet. I want something that is sexy and exotic. However I still like the traditional names. I like Elise, Victoria, Piper, Marina. Or I could go with what my parents would have named me if I was a girl . . . Anne. The choices, the choices

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    After thinking it ovre and over last night . . . I came up with Jamie-Anne, but I',m still not sure.

I picked mine from the song "Who's Julie?"
    JuAnn

My wife named me SallyGirl when she noticed how much I enjoyed shopping with her at Sally's. I think it's kind of cute.

mine was the first girl i dated.

my female name

this girl in Jr high we were very close she was special and very close to me and I just adore the name Lisa

mine came from a twist to my real name lol all i did was change a couple of letters and now i love it
    Mary. aka. Matt

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Stacey is close to my real name and I've always liked it. The Jane part was just something I tacked on my name once to log on to a site and I've kept it since. Actually I think my femme middle name should be Renea. Stacey Renea Taylor sounds good to me.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I woke up this morning thinking "Erin's a pretty name" so maybe I'm on to something lol

My #4 daughter's middle name is Renā.
    She still lives with me.
    When The wife and I were naming the kids we looked for letter combinations that made up a short 3 letter word.

#1 is TAS is the Russian news service
    #2 is RES Short for Resistor (I worked in electronics)
    #3 is LES III is more or les the same as me LES jr.
    #4 is CRB. We did not name her, She adopted me.
    #5 is KAS. We did not name her, She adopted me.

My sister is MES and I am LES, together we made LES MES.

We had an older and very attractive family friend who I desperately wanted to be like when I was a kid. She probably doesn't realise what she started ...;-)

I got lucky

I went with Karen for a long time in my youth because of a girl I knew back in elementary school who was just so beautiful and dressed so nice that I was so jealous.

but in college I met a girl named Alejandra who everyone called Alex and I had a lightbulb moment and for the last ten years I've just been Alex which has worked out great for me since that is my name!!!

for a CD'er I am just lucky to have a name that works both ways

I really like the name Marie and when I first signed up for a forum a few months ago Marie was taken, so I just slapped Anne infront of it and have kinda gone with that ever since

When I was in middle school I knew I had this side and had heard the name Mirabai somewhere (I have no idea where) and thought it was a nice name so way back when I said if I was female I wanted to be named Mirabai...so, here she is

"great happiness"

I looked the baby names web sites to choose Alisa. Depending on the site you go to these days, the name has varied origins and meanings. The one I like the best and the one that probably moved me to choose Alisa is:

The girl's name Alisa \a-li-sa\ is pronounced ah-LEE-sah. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "great happiness".

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    My Ex came up with mine

I went to a web site that did an annalissis of names. Here is what they said about my name Leslie:

* The name Leslie creates a very independent, practical, analytical nature with skillful business abilities.

* You desire freedom from restrictions and authority in order that you can pursue your own ambitions.
    Like dress in fem attire.

* This name gives you leadership qualities and you are seldom happy in positions where you must take direction from others.
    Yep thats me as indipendent as all get out.

* Material and financial success are the focus of your interests, but sacrificing much for material ambition will result in a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life, particularly a lack of appreciation for social courtesies and things of a more inspirational nature.
    And you soon get broke.

* Although the name Leslie creates the urge to be creative, independent, and self-sufficient, we point out that it causes a materialistic, somewhat self-opinionated approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.
    Yep that's me the artist/photographer/hermit

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.
    He He, weakness in reoductive organs. that is a gas. Everyone already thinks I am a bit touched in the head (grin) even those who do not know I CD.

What is interesting is that Leslie has six letters and strangly enough there are also six bullets. This would lead me to believe that each statment is keyed just to the letters with an alternate set of phrases four repeat letters.
    Les

I've chosen the name Catherine O'Malley. Catherine for Catherine the Great and O'Malley, for Grace O'Malley, the pirate queen. Two strong, brave women. My goal is to live up to their names.

Hugs,

Cathy
    There is nothin' like a dame!

After being Katrina, Marilyn, and a couple of other names I've settled on Arlene McCarthy. I am Irish, not more MsNovak for me.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Like many, I just thought it was a pretty name and liked it