Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

satincandy

Female Name

I love all satin lingerie and have since I was a child, so that plus the fact I enjoy chocolate, I decided to "coin" my name, Satincandies. I use Satin as my sur name and Candies as my last name.

xxxxx
    Satin

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    For me it was simple I just knew Victoria Anne was my name , I did not even have to think about it.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I chose not to use the name my parents would have named me if I came out a girl, for some reason it didn't feel right. Instead I chose to be Annie, because I think I look like a character on TV with the same name. It's also not too far off from my given name, and after saying it, it just felt right!

Bianca )) that is my name !!

Mine was pretty easy to come up with. My given name is Eli and I realized in more ways than one Eli and Ellie were never really that different.

Smile your fem name

My X girlfriend would call me Babiz when I was dressed at first did not like it but after we broke up that changed now I love my name

Ricki is the feminine of my real name.

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Ashley- for some reason I have always liked that name. Nothing bad attached to it in my life and it just sounds like who I want to be.
    Plus I like the idea of being called Ash affectionately

Kelly Anne was my last GF's name, I thought it very dainty.

My mom always said if I was a girl I would have bee Taylor Lynn which I like but also dont like.

Hi everyone,

My name is Demmy and this is my very first post.

My name evolved over frustration and nothing else. I wanted to call myself Emanon Emy or Emmy but on other forums everyone seemed to have beaten me to it. Emanon is actually "No Name" spelt backwards. After being knocked back several hundred times I decided on Demanton (Not Named) and I had a lot more success. My nick for Dematon is Demmy. I think it's a really nice sexy name and something easy for people to roll off their lips. I'm happy with it and I'm sticking with it.

Glad to be here!

Demmy

I like the way it sounds

Although I usually sign in as Satinamour for my love of satin, my nom de plume is Leila after a beautiful girl I knew in college. Although I have heard it pronounced Leela and Layla, the one I like best sounds like Lee - eye - la, emphasis on the "eye."

Arrow i have this really messed up

i think that I need to get ten posts to be a fully priveleged member. I used a wierd name to get on this site. It started with my given middle name and let it run out into some convenient ending. My father named all of his sons, and did not share his method with his wife and he passed before I got around to wondering. If I ever get enough posts, I am going to do what I can to make my fem name Eunice. I think I have or had a relative with that name. I don't what happens when I submit, but I guess that I wil

Not far from Tolkien's Middle Earth in the UK
    Elloo.
    I just have to comment on your lil avatar/pic of the Victorian/Edwardian lady, its gorgeous & emotive. I love the late 19th, early 20th century time periods for the fashions.

Oh..and as for names - I don't actually have an alternative name...yet. Though, I've used Alice as part of my email address for a decade - it was a personal in-joke as I used to (& still do) identify with Alice from good old wonderland. Mainly because I'm always going into flights of fancy, being flippant & imagining things whilst at work...& because I liked her blue dress. Naturally. Who doesn't? lol.

Other then Alice, I very much like the name Matilda - it just feels heavy with a Victorian air of large beautiful dresses, steamships & porcelain dolls. The name sounds mechanical & tomboyish to me too. And as I like wearing dresses whilst exploring abandoned factories & such...I feel it kinda goes well :-p

Good question btw! Theres some interesting answers and some kooky names, like Knox Thundercliff & Tomara. Epic. :-)
    I could eat Alice's imagination for breakfast & still have room for Narnia

[SIZE=2]Not sure if ive ever answered this or not but I chose Crissy as my female name because 1. ive always liked that name , 2. its a varition on my male name , 3. i just think it sounds cute ..[/SIZE]

Jamie

Well my mom thought I would be a girl but I was born as a boy. She had a name picked out for me but I didn't chose that name. I chose the name my grandmother used to call me when I was a small child. She didn't like my real name so she just called me Jamie which is the name she had suggested for my mom to name me when I was born. Jamie is a unisex name anyways and it almost matches up perfectly to my name on my drivers license.

ive always just liked the name jennifer

I got moves like Jagger. randumbness's Avatar
    My name has a strange story, actually.

So my roommates, who I accidentally let slip that I was a crosdresser one drunken night, were very accepting of my crossdressing. I have not given my female self a name yet. So one night I was all dressed up, and one of my roommates says that there was this friend they had that just got back from study abroad that I was going to meet. I didn't want him to see me the way I was, considering the fact that I am only into women and I didn't want him to go into a trans panic of sorts. I don't consider myself attractive, but other men have weird tastes in women. So I didn't want to be hit on. My roommate gave me courage and said we're just going to go there and have some fun.

I went, and my roommate says, "Your name is....Tina. You're a second year Poli Sci major." I agreed and laughed about it. So the whole night, I played shy and coy and it was totally awesome because HE COULDN'T GUESS. It was great. So I kept Tina, because of how accepting my roommates were. It's so great having a name too because if we're in a public place and they want to refer to my female self, they just say, "Oh, Tina might wan this," or something like that. Works well.
    -Tina

Your friendly neighborhood crossdresser.

Just tried to do the female version of my name....lame explanation i know but in a rush...just gettin back on this site

Dani is a shortened version of my male name. I chose Fay as my middle name for two reasons -- 1) A Friend Who Knows (I always feel that phrase should be capitalized) once said I was getting my "Dani Ferocious" on, a reference to Beyonce's Sasha Fierce alter-ego; 2) because I had the "F" starting point, I started looking up F names, and liked the way "Dani Fay" ran so... smoothly.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

Never really had a "name" throughout my teenage years but a couple select people who did not know about "me" could get away with calling me "Nicky" as my name is Nick. When I started thinking about a name I just went with it but changed the spelling to Niki. It's stuck since and it's good for people who do know "her" because she can be talked about near people who don't know. "How's Niki?", "Oh Niki might like this", etc.

the happy camper
    It's only recently that I began to think of my feminine side as a personna. I had resisted the idea before, but the male name was beginning to grate on my ears while trying to be en femme. I decided that having a femme name was like putting on any other article of women's clothing. I chose Sophie first because in Greek it means wisdom, and I am a lover of wisdom, and second because it has a soft feminine sound to it.

I chose Tamsin just because my male name is Thomas, and that is one of the female forms of it.

Cleveland, Ohio, the so-called 'north coast'
    Bob is kind of a strange name for a woman......and Bobbie has a sort of bimbo-esque quality to it.

gingerli (from fet)