Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Oh, mine's so dull and boring...

I was baptized Robert, and my middle name is Joseph. I knew couple of people with the last name of Joseph, and Bob easily became Bobbi, especially since i'd have been named Roberta had i been born a girl.

Maybe i'll change the last name someday, but i kind of like Bobbi.

My male name is Ken and I knew a Kendra that let me borrow some of her clothes for a halloween party years ago so I just decided Kendra works for me.

While growing up though school I always liked the name April. Was so jellos of the girls who had that name.

Smile From soap opera!

I pick up mine "YAZNA" from a beautiful girl playing a romantic role in a soap opera!

At first I was going to call myself Lisa-Marie. I love this name and thought that the meanings suited me (Lisa from the Hebrew meaning My god is a vow or consecrated to god and Marie also from Hebrew meaning Star of the sea.)

But I wanted a name I could use all the time - planning to do a deed poll change. I buy lots of girly clothes mail order and collect from royal mail sorting office as the postie likes to play knock a door run away so I have to attend to collect stuff. Using my given name on some auction sites identified me as a CD and I felt uncomfortable with this. Also I didn't want to continue using my male given name (Barry - which I kinda like) as I'm now spending much more time el femme.

Also need to be able to provide ID when collecting stuff so thought of a name that was used by both genders - The ID will show Leslie A Smith, bank account and all official things will be the same. If I had been a girl (that old cherry) I would have been Lesley - Anne (Lesley from galeic meaning holly garden, easy to change this to the unisex Leslie and Anne-Marie as their was a girl at school called Anne-Marie and I thought it was kinda cute (Anne meaning favoured grace and Marie as mentioned above) If I had been a GG then Anne would have been part of my name anyway so it became Leslie Anne-Marie and I'm happy with this. I can use Leslie when I need to present as msculine but when I'm in my increasingly common el femme mode its Anne-Marie which I think is nice and fem.

Just joined the forum and its good to be a part of your community here, from what I've seen you seem a great bunch. however I've not found my way round the forum yet but perhaps post pics etc soon when I've got my bearings .

My Name

I'm Aimee Danielle

Aimee, because it's what I would have been named if I had been born female, and Danielle because it's the female version of my male name.

I use the "Aimee" spelling because I like it better than "Amy."

I'm not sure if I answered this question but I got my name because of an accident. I'm a big fan of Meredith Baxter the MOM of the show Family ties and I got her confused with Joanna Kerns from Growing pains.
    Joanna Kinda stuck with me and I stuck with it.
    considering changing though. maybe my middle name to Meredith instead of Michele.
    Last edited by wannabie; 01-04-2009 at 08:16 PM.

my female name

Are you ready for this one. All my life I have had a dream car to own. Yes, you guessed it. Shelby Cobra, I'd prefer an 1968 GT500KR. Of course, I will never have one. Anyway, that is where I took my name.
    Shelby

The very first time I was ever completely dressed up my wife did my make up. When she was done she looked at me and said, "Well, go ahead and look in the mirror, Darla." When I asked her how she came up with it she just said that it came to her when she saw me truly looking feminine. She said that it just seemed to suit me.
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

I thought I told the story of my name. First I picked a name for the Forum that was close to my male name. I picked Edyta for the dancer on Dancing with the Stars. Also because when I was very little, I was dressed as a girl by my Mom and called Edy. I chose two middle names, Marie as my mothers middle name, and Wynne as it sounded great. It also made my initals come out correctly. So I guess its Edy Marie Wynne C***. That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!

Edy

Mine is what I would have been named if I was born genetically female so why not as a transgenderd? Except the spelling would have been Lori Lee....boring so leah is much more sexy

Serendipity

I thought a long time about a femme name, lost the first one with an e-mail account that somehow disappeared, and finally came up with "Elaine"--a girl I had been sweet on in Junior High, but no one I knew at the time was using it. Then after a thrift-shop owner asked my name, she wondered "Do they call you Lainie?" It was a shock--so similar to the nickname my mother's family called her! I knew it was just the one for me.

When I was in 8th grade I was in a male beauty pagent at school. The girls in our class dressed us up and gave us names. Mine was Anna. For a couple days after the pagent, my dad would tease me by calling me Annabear. i.e. "Hey Annabear dinner is ready". My brother picked up on it and called me that for yrs when we were quarreling. Beat him up many times for it. lol

I took my name from one of my favorite actresses . I just recently took Theresa as my middle name from my sister and godmother. Adams , don't no where that came from

Stefanie

I took my name from one of our beautiful, sexy, vibrant, fun-loving friends, who is no longer living close to us. I just thought of someone that came to mind when I considered who I would like to have been like growing up. Plus Kelli or Kelly could be used for either gender in a pinch, that was a 2nd consideration.
    The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
    - Dolly Parton

I've just always liked the name Stephanie.. it just sounds right for me, you know?

I've always gone by Jody since about high school, my real name is Joe so it seemed appropriate. In recent years though, I was thinking I might change it. Not sure though.

[QUOTE=Kimberly Marie;1348706]Hi.. Iknow it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask QUOTE]
    KayAnn = Cayenne - my favorite pepper, yep I feel that hot.

My parents wanted a girl and had picked out Kimberly-Jean.
    Well surprise-surprise, i guess they were all out of creativity so "Kim" wound up on my birth certificate. Lucky me, i guess.

My best friends sister was called Cheryl - She was hot, sexy and always wore sexy clothes - I pinched one of her bra and panties sets once, so I guess I owed her something (I am sure she will be so greatful for that!!!!)

Mine would be !!

Sara Nichole. Why? Because I always have like the name sara and nichole its just my name is girl From my 7th grade class thats i always liked.
    Last edited by Saracder13; 01-10-2009 at 04:10 PM.

Michelle has always been one of my favorite names. Its also my wifes middle name. Jo comes from the begining of my real name, John. Michael is also my middle name.
    Jo-Michelle just seem to fit.
    Did I make to much of this

Gold Member
    I am going to get real philosophical. I needed a login. Yes, had major brain cramp and couldn't come up with something that wasn't a name, so I went with something short. Having a name is one of my wife's no-nos. I just might have crossed the gray area, but oh well. Couldn't post without it.

My mother would of named me Theresa if I was a girl but Kristy came from a girl in high school who new me as no one else did. She was very pretty and liked but most of all she was really understanding for her age and wise.

I took mine for 2 reasons:
    First, when I was about 9 years old; my cousins (who are girls) had a cousin on their dad's side who was about 15, who was my first "older woman" crush- her name was Rita.
    Secondly- I am a Beatles fan and had "Lovely Rita, Meter Maid" going through my head- the 2 ideas came together as a tribute to my 1st "love" and my favorite band!