Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I once at school fancied a girl called Veronica. Since then I've always liked that name so decided to call myself Veronica.

South Australia(Adelaide) Fruffykitty's Avatar
    I went with Chloe as it is girly o.O ? ! many other names came to mind but that one was the most appealing, but a name is yet a label... so it may change as time passes by.

Chiao

My real names Joe my female name is Josie.

Not very inventive lol.

SandraDorothy

Girly Name

Hi Forum:

Reading the original post and all the replies - You're all sweet! No matter what name ya choose have, just remember we're stuck with our birth names thanks to Ben Ladden and loss of our once ability to change/use another name quit freely and easily, Today, November 2009, UNLESS we legally change our names which isn't that easy and sometimes very costly. Moreover, should one change their name, too often anxieety circumstances we don't need come about.

I like the luric "Girls like to have fun", it added a nice touch! Happy holidays to everyone.

Sandra
    Last edited by SandraDorais928; 11-19-2009 at 09:52 AM.

I love the name Alison, and I would have given it to one of my children, so I adopted it for my own. The middle name has no significance other than that I like it.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Corona where paradise is only a beer away.
    My name is Nicholas, was going to go with Nicole, but i liked Nelly Furtado. So I went with Nelly

Lets go shopping!! AndreaCD 2007's Avatar
    Andrea is from my middle name...Andrew, and Olson is my mothers maidien name !

Glynnis is just the female version of my real name Glyn.

I printed off several sheets of girl names and gave them to my wife and she picked out the name Vicki for me. I love my name especially because my wife picked it out.

Junior Member Bikini Babe Claire's Avatar
    I chose Claire because I always liked that name.

i pick charlen on this form because sabrina the nane i used for years was taken

I chose Astrid because it is a name that appeals to me. For some reason it reminds me of "space". It is nothing like my real name which I quite like and would be happy to use because it is a neutral name, but I use Astrid for anonymity.

Astrid

I picked Ailyn because I think it's a beautiful name and I love the way it sounds. I first heard this name when I saw Ailyn Mujica (Avatar pic) she's a beautiful Cuban soap opera actress and i've always had a crush on her. It's also the name that I chose for when I have a daugher.

my female name

My boy name is quite a girly name really, and I would love to use it. But, that would be a little easy for someone I know to peg me online.

I settled on Gretchen very easily and early on. It was the name of a really wonderful and sexy girl I dated briefly. She made a big impression on me. But, I also have sort of a thing for western European girls. The last name, Ivy, came from another really stunning and interesting girl I knew long ago. Both first and last are slightly unusual which attracted me to them as well.

Gretchen

I adore the name Astrid.

My Female Name

I just love lots of girls names so it was difficult.

In the end I opted for a name that is not too common. Pietrina is Italian I understand and it sounded right! (Pronounced Pet-Reena)
    Pietrina XX[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Used to be Jimmy

In my youth my name was Jimmy. In the south they pronouncy Jenny "Jinny", so it sounded close enough for me. Later I also took the proper name, Jennifer, which I think really fits me well.

I wanted a similar name to my male one, 2 syllables,starting with same letter. Also influenced by a delightful secretary with this name,I used to work with.

I named myself after one of the fillies that I raced in the 80s boy could she run thats her son in my profile. giddy up!

Many parents that are looking for their babys names otta look here! So many adorable ones to choose from! Oh we chose her name from.....
    Last edited by az_azeel; 11-25-2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: merged posts.. please use the edit button

Quote Originally Posted by Gretchenivy View Post
    I adore the name Astrid.
    Thank you Gretchen. You have chosen quite a nice name yourself.

Astrid
    "Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered!" - Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl "Seventeen Candles")

Spacey Cadet.

Someone once said it sounded like something out of David Bowie's mind. Hmm? Probably a subconscious decision. Anyway, I'm forever looking to the stars and my busy mind seems to wander into daydreaming and I cant focus on the obvious. That makes me a true space cadet really. You can just call me Spacey though.

fierce glamazon
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrid Star View Post
    I chose Astrid because it is a name that appeals to me. For some reason it reminds me of "space". It is nothing like my real name which I quite like and would be happy to use because it is a neutral name, but I use Astrid for anonymity.

Astrid

yes! astrid is such a pretty name..

i chose my name because my given name also starts with a, and ALANA is short and rolls off of the tongue...it just feels sexy to say.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

My name is Tonya.

I took it from a girl I loved some years ago. She was a 5 ft 3in gymnast with dark hair and dark eyes and the most incredibly built body. She absolutely oozed sex appeal when she wore her little mini skirts and heels. Made every woman that saw her(and a few men) green with envy at her lean muscular legs.Sadly, she was killed at the tender age of 23 when she got t-boned by a utility truck in Chicago. I still miss her sometime. She could be a little hellion sometimes,but she could also be sweet as pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacey View Post
    Spacey Cadet.
    Someone once said it sounded like something out of David Bowie's mind. Hmm? Probably a subconscious decision. Anyway, I'm forever looking to the stars and my busy mind seems to wander into daydreaming and I cant focus on the obvious. That makes me a true space cadet really. You can just call me Spacey though.
    Now that is just plain cute.

Quote Originally Posted by alana_v View Post
    yes! astrid is such a pretty name..

i chose my name because my given name also starts with a, and ALANA is short and rolls off of the tongue...it just feels sexy to say.
    Alana is a good choice. I have a girl friend called Alana. I wonder if you are as pretty as she is.

Astrid
    "Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered!" - Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl "Seventeen Candles")

Thank you Astrid. We must be Space sisters? Lol!