Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I knew a person years ago named Caity and she was so sweet. I have always loved the name Caity.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Suzanne comes from the James Taylor song Fire and Rain.

"Suzanne the plans they made for you put and end to you". I picked the name a few years ago when I felt that I had been swept along by fate and lock into an en drab life. Luckily that was not that case, but I love the name and never want to change it.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

from Jerry to Sherri (sound alike) and 52 (year I was born)
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I can't really answer the question. I have called myself Sherry from when I first put on one of my Mom's hugely oversized bra. That's a long time ago but at the same time it's something I'll never forget or want to for that matter. Maybe it was a song or maybe I'm just Sherry.

I chose the name "Leslie" because...

...it is androgynous and works equally well in male or female mode. I don't really know where the "Langford" part came from - it just sort of popped into my head, but I do like the flow of the two names together and the alliteration of the "L" sounds.

Heroine of Silmaria Elsa von Spielburg's Avatar
    Being the massive gamer nerd that I am, one of my long-standing tags when playing multiplayer games has been "Mr Z". So, modify that into "Ms Z" and I has one insta-name. Girlfriend approved, too.

Transgender MtFNOp AShley AShes's Avatar
    Middle name of my wife and my daughter and from the song "Ashes" by Christian Death (Goth Band)

This is something I have been thinking about just recently. The creation of a persona has been as exciting as applying perfume for the first time, or putting on earrings; those things beyond clothes and shoes (...and make up...and wig...and stockings...and... and...). My first name (Melanie Anne) - a long time ago - was chosen because it shared the same initials as my real name. I still occasionally use this just in case I can one day get a credit card that doesn't show 'Mr' at the front!! I am now Rebecca Susan (Becky) but I'm not entirely sure where these names came from; they were just there and fitted! But building up the persona behind this - birthday, likes, dislikes, style, background - has been a fulfilling thing to do. I would simply love for someone to call me by that name (thinking of another thread about dating a guy...) and for me to live with this persona whilst en femme. Hope that makes sense... Becky xx

I was lucky, my wife picked my name, and it fits perfectly.

my name

My name is taken from a penthouse model. Needless to say, I once had a very seriouse crush on her!

I had a hard time chosing a name and still don't feel committed to this one. I chose it because it was the name of the proverbial "one that got away." I feel like it's somewhat symbolic of embracing myself and not letting the girl inside of me get away.

[SIZE="2"]Johnny Cash sang about a "Boy Named Sue" hence Susan!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I'm having trouble sticking to a name. I always thought Karin would be good, somehow exotic yet girl-next-door-y (that probably doesn't make any sense) but it doesn't seem feminine enough now. Then I tried Britney/Brittany as it's very similar to my actual name but... too daft. I need a schoolgirl sounding name that doesn't sound daft.

Pleased to be a member! Anita1day's Avatar
    I originally morphed an Arnold Schwarzenegger line from "I need a vacation" to "I need a holiday" to "Anita Holiday"... when I decided to experience a full transition it morphed again to "Anita Marie", Marie being the middle name of each of my three sisters... at this time I am uncertain as to whether I will retain my family surname or morph my given name at birth from "Edward" to "Edwards" to give a final name of "Anita Marie Edwards". I think it flows... any comments or suggestions? lol! Merry Christma ladies! XOXO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Dress well and dress often!
    Your supportive TG sister,
    Anita Marie
    http://www.facebook.com/anita.marie.edwards

misscdlee

Bobbie Lee

My whole family called me Bobby when I was growing up. So I just spelled it like a girls name and my last name is Lee

Yup, you guesses it. My female name is Molly.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    After much thought and diliberation, I have decided to go with the name "Aime." It would have been my name had I been born a girl, and I do kinda like it.

A conversion moment.

I started off just using the female spelling of my male name - but that got confusing because in the US, I discovered, the convention was the other way round - ie that the female spelling in the UK was more usually the male way in the US.

So - I pondered, as you do.

Then I went to my first social group event, and it was such an enlightening experience. I thought, then, about my religious journey, and the fact that I was confirmed on the day celebrating the conversion of St Paul.

Hence - Paula D'Amascus. Geddit? Never mind if you don't. You did ask, though!
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man.

It's simply a beautiful soft feminine name. (and the name of the first girl I had a crush on.)

D is the initial of my male name and the wife chose anne and thats how i got Deeanne

I wanted something vaguely Italian, and ended up liking Lisia. Not that the Italian is very vague there, plus I am only half italian anyway, but I like it!
    Last edited by Lisia; 12-29-2009 at 04:22 AM.

Susana was the name of a girl I met a long time ago, I liked her a bit. So I took her name for me, I think it's a very cute name don't you think?
    I have also used some other names online, but I think this is the best one.

My name

My name is my real middle name, So it was easy for me,
    Shirley

A Gentleman who's a Lady Siobahn's Avatar
    Well, Cassandra is the name of my best friend, Raven is my sister's name, and Movae is the stage name of the drag queen that helped get me started, so Cassandra Raven Movae, or

Cassie Rae Movae, which is what I tend to go by when in g-mode.

Sonia was the name of an imaginery lady friend when I was a teen and so lonely. I made up stories of adventures while day dreaming or falling asleep, where she was my companion, we would be spies or something and had great times saving the day and getting along sooo well.

When I looked for a female name to register to this forum, I realized that Sonia looked a lot like the girl inside that showed up in the mirror one day...

D'argency was the last name of the first girlfriend (this one was real) I ever had sex with

Sonia