Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

The cute brown eyed girl! Jenni_Aurora's Avatar
    I cant remember exactly where it popped into my head, but I have 2 possibilities.

1: Its the name of a girl i used to talk to online when i was learning about myself when i was a teenager

2: Jennifer is the modernized form of Gweneviere, and i've always been a fan of King Arthur's story tales, etc.

Dream Action Figure barbiekendall's Avatar

My "Name"

Well, back during my pre-internet T-life, "Dragazine" had a regular feature called "The Drag Name Game" with entries like Natalie Drest, Ima Mann, Amanda Love, Shawn Delear, Latrina Bidet, etc. My wife and I still come-up with new joke stage-names from time to time. I always thought it was fun, so my earliest online ID was Barbie Kendall. I don't think of it as a "real" name just my online handle.

Sunita's My name!

I really liked the Sunita on coronation street lol and just recently i saw her and she is really beautifull so im glad to be called after her character lol

xxx

That is a good one...

My female name is Allie Summers.

First I wanted to pick a name that starts with "A" since my male name starts with and "A"...Alan. I chose Allie because some of my neices call me that.

I would have prefered to stick with my real last name because I really don't look at Allie as a different person or alter ego. She is really me on the inside and she gets a chance to come out sometimes.

Since I didn't want to totally come out then I decided to come up with a fake last name too. Since I love the sun and the water and working on my tan I decided to use my favorite time of the year...Summer.

That is where I came up with the name Allie Summers.

Kisses,

Allie

I've always liked the name Savannah, it's a little less common than my male name where I grew up.

Annamarie is the name of a woman with whom I work. I am very attracted to her, and the name is unusual enough that it is usually available on forums, etc..

I invented the character of April long before I had admitted to myself that I want to be her. She was my "ideal" girl. the perfect girl for me. I'm not sure when I named her or why. I think April to me represents new beginnings and change. I'd been looking for my April Sunshine for years until I finally found her. Me.

~ April

The name Jayla Eileen

Jayla is close to my real name and Eileen was my mom's middle name. I was never outgoing enough to tell my mom that I crossdressed, but I'm quite sure she knew. So Eileen is for sentimental sake. Love ya, Jayla Eileen.

I always liked Sarah, used Rob(yn) for while, my first serious g/f was called Robyn and since Im Rob it was kind of cute. But Sarah Jane just has something romantic and feminine about it, fot me.

I chose the name Catherine O'Malley for Catherine the Great and Grace O'Malley, the pirate queen of Scotland. I've been going by the name Cathy, but as an old broad of 59 and still rough around the edges, I've decided to change it to Cate. Cate O'Malley. I'm a writer and an actor and a pirate and sailor and just pasted the cannon class at the Castillo de San Marcos in St. Augustine, FL, so the old broad can add cannoneer to her resume'. If you need some one to wipe your tears, hug your neck or stand and repel boarders, I'm your gal.

Hugs,

Cate O'Malley
    There is nothin' like a dame!

I have used Debbie for some time, it sounds so girly. then I went with Jane, it rymes with my real name.

I picked mine because I am of Scot-Irish decent and I think it sounds like a name for a girl of those nationalities.
    smile it makes people wonder what your up to!

hhm..good question.. i thought of tanya once.. but droped it.. but my new other half wants to call me tasha?.. not sure if i want a girl name.. cos then i would prob split my personality into 2 people.. which i dont want.. hhmm
    ~xTx~

PROUD OWNER OF ADORA nettiereno GG's Avatar

female name

Hello,

GG here. I chose my adora's female name. It means beloved one. And she is!

Annette
    "Not one bit of my self worth is tied up in your acceptance." Phil McGraw

Coral Miller

Coral is my name

My username is hose_n_heelz, because that is what I love so much.

I am using Coral Miller when I am femme either in person or virtual. The last name is kind of plain, which I wanted. It is the last name of a good friend and really, otherwise, random.

I liked the first name because it was somewhat exotic. The name really also comes from some word play that I came up with when I discuss my outings with certain close friends. I love to doll-up, but when I am in really hot heels and sexy pantyhose, I can be a little naughty.

Banned Read only
    Nessa. Took about a year to figure out a one I was happy with.

How my name came to be

Initially, I used Pauline when I would occaisionally crossdress over the years, it being the feminized version of my male name. Since dressing has become a more important part of my life, I thought about the name I wanted to use. I was surprised to realize just how attached I had already become to Pauline, because nothing else I thought of seemed to sounds right to me except Pauline!

My middle name, Lauren, is also an alteration of my male middle name, but I just loved the way it seemed to flow together with Pauline. Now I find I am quite more taken with the way Pauline Lauren sounds and looks than I ever was with my male name!

>>huggs<<

Pauline

Smile names

when i was in grade school they would tease me and call me patricia i hated it now ilove it ijust love being patricia shes my best freind

I took my name from an old girlfriend I had back in high school. She was beautiful and so feminine.

I often thought about this but never made an official decision while I wasn't talking to anyone about it. However I have had a few female characters in various games and one of them had to be Polish and ended up being Agnieszka.

I hadn't thought about it in a long time but as I read over topics like this before I joined, I knew I was never very fond of the female versions of my own name and Agnieszka came to me again. This was followed by my favorite Russian name Svetlana and as I double checked my spelling at the last second, I was struck by Irena which became my middle name.

To me, all of these pronounced correctly and especially with a Slavic eastern european accent have to be among the most feminine names I have ever heard. In Slavic tongues, even your last name is feminized though I admit my own is an improper Russian-style middle name that should be a patronymic based on a male name. Thankfully, while I can speak a little Russian, I consider myself mostly Polish from my mother's side so my female portion might as well follow suit.

To get the full effect of my names, one needs to imagine the proper pronunciation, perhaps with an accent as well.

Supposedly: ahg-NYESH-kah ee-RE-nah svyet-LAH-(nova)

Now that she has a name, I really wonder if she is now officially separated from my official personality. Names have power and I've felt like she has been in charge most of the time over the last two days as I really wonder.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Exclamation ref/nm

~my name ,4 me, has ben there as far back as I know,,1st deep with in my self,in dreams/in my heart/ in my soul,, I knew this far before even Pre-K age>..~.{ I would like 2 take this time-2-say "GRT -thread"} & V-much injoyed all those whom respd//& & thks 4 this site!""--IM open 2 frds of all ~come say HI !!~~XX~~ Julia Rose.

~~
    ~~
    :rose2

I like to go by lisa because it was my first girlfriends name. She use to call my bunny, so i like that to.

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    I'm kind of a mental person so in choosing my name Shaylee I looked to some obscure thing. Shaylee is an Irish name depicting a fairy, you know with wings and such. In looking into fairies more I came across an old wives tale that there were no male fairies and that all fairies had no sex at all but took on the appearance of a female so they could be beautiful. It fit the way I felt at the time. Looking like a female but not being one. By the way this legion is why in folklore the Irish used to dress their boys like girls until twelve, so the fairies would not steal their boys. Evidently the fairies have no use for girls.http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ies/heehee.gif
    Last edited by shayleetv; 06-10-2009 at 06:31 PM.

I chose Mattie. Since it's more or less a female version of my given name.

Meow! =^.^=
    I don't really know where my female name came from. It just kind of felt natural to be called Jessica. For some reason I always used to look if that name was ever said out loud. I don't know why.

It's kind of strange how I realized it was my female name though. When I was 15, I was talking on msn to this guy who went to my school. He didn't know who I was when I started talking to him (Even though he knew who I was in real life), he thought I was one of his girlfriends friends. He kept referring to me as a female the whole time, and I usually don't even pay attention to things like that so I didn't even think to correct him. I lived in North Carolina at the time, right on the bible belt, which was horrible since I was bi :\. I forget how it came up but he mentioned something along the lines of "Gays should burn in hell" blah blah blah. Then for some odd reason, right after, he asked for my name. I didn't even think twice, I just typed out 'Jessica'. It felt so natural, that I decided to keep it as my female name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]