Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Just a girl in the world
    I actually just changed my name a couple of years ago. I used to go by a different one for years. But about two years ago or so I finally decided to grow my own hair long and go with a more femme appearance in general, even when in drab. My given name is close to Michelle, and as I was going through airport security one day, the guy checking my id didn't really pay much attention and just saw the long hair and shaped brows and quickly glanced at the id and said have a nice day Michelle (not saying it mean spiritedly, it was an honest mistake). I realized that the names were close enough that anyone briefly checking ID's (happening more and more when shopping and paying with a credit card) would probably make the same mistake, especially if I was in full blown girl mode which I was doing more and more. So I changed to Michelle initially to help alleviate ID issues. But I also think it's a pretty name.
    Last edited by michelle_tx; 08-30-2009 at 03:04 PM.

is in her vest
    i love the song sweet jane....simple as that

I like Carah Faye Charnow from Shiny Toy Guns, so I did a spelling variant of that, and in the UK, TV = CD.

Smile Why i chose name Rickie

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Marie View Post
    Hi.. Iknow it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask.....I picked mine because my mohter would have named me that if I would have been born female.............hehe..........
    I always that it was a nice female name. thank you

A Girl That Wants Out Emmalee_Summers's Avatar
    I choose Emmalee Grace Summers. I choose Summers because i really liked the name to me it just sound upbeat and positive. Grace is because of a girl i meet in my first year of college, she was very sweet and pretty and i always wished i could be more like her. and Emmalee simple because i liked the name and it sounded feminine

Kimimaro is of Japanese origin.
    In Japanese Kimi can mean "Without Equal" and maro can mean "Myself".
    So a rough translation can be "she who is without equal"...
    and I have to be honest I stole if from a Japanese anime.

Natasha is the name I would have been given, had I been born a girl!
    Tasha,
    Essex

I chose Betty because it's easy to pronounce, that is it's easy for me to pronounce.
    Last edited by betty_colo; 08-11-2009 at 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling

My real name is Glyn so just changed it to the feminine name.Wife always uses Glynnis when I am dressed,I am a lucky man.

Deniese

My real name is Dennis. So I guessed what woul be appropiate is Deniese

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    I have gone through a ton of names over the years, Vanessa, Alexis, Brenda, Veronica, you get the picture. However from 2002 to 2007 I used Brianna which is the femme version of my male name. I chose it because I thought it would be easier to change records (maybe not, the work is the same LOL) but in the end, decided it was too close to my male name and wanted to make a break. A now married ex-GF came up with Alyssa, which I kinda like. Today during electrolysis, one of the soap opera characters name was Chloe. I looked at my electrologist and we were both like, that is a better name for me. I know names are personal choices, but can the Ladies and Gentlemen here tell what they think of Chloe Marie Collins versus Alyssa Marie Collins? Thanks all, sorry so long.
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

How About A Femme Middle Name?

Does anyone have a femme middle name? I was thinking of taking one. I like Erica(after Erica Kane,Susan Lucci's character in All My Children)plus I like the sound of Felicity Erica.Any thoughts?

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I was going to be "Allison" if I were born female, but the reason I chose my name is my awesome grandmother, "Rusty". Her real name is Alice, and the first time I went out in public in CD mode, it was my brother's wedding. She was all over me the whole time, telling me how cute I was and how brave it was of me. She's just been sooo supportive and is really the life of any party - it's almost impossible to not have a good time when she's around.

And I guess a little because my male name is Alfred. But mostly because of my grandma and that Alice is an awesome name in general.
    Last edited by [alice]; 08-12-2009 at 07:01 PM.

My given name (for myself) is Rachel because... I dont know it just feels right to me.

Logically I could have gone with June or Joanne, both of which bear strong resemblence to my real guy name but they both sound very heavy toned. When I think of a 'Joanne' I feel that she would be a forceful, dominant person.

Rachel just feels more soft and sincere and more like my real personality imo.

My SO chose Cassandra shortened to Cassy - I have to say I love the name. So easy and soft to pronounce.....very femme

"A girl can dream and when you cannot dream there is always shopping lol!"

Complex Lolita...
    [SIZE="2"]I never expected I would have to come up with a female persona to post on this (or other) sites, but I came up with Frédérique. I was on another site as Frederique, but my very astute Australian brain-box tranny/sister/friend pointed out that accents were required.
    Frédérique Tison was the model and mistress of the painter Balthus. Her name also happens to include part of my own name.[/SIZE]

I've just always loved the name Jaclyn, and I don't know why, but maybe because I was a big "Charley's Angels" fan, and I think Jaclyn Smith is gorgeous!

my female name is lucy.because its like my real name

my first name was charleen, a name I got called back in early 70's cause of my perm went bad, but after years I didn't it like so I pick up charlie, as my male name for now

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I thought about going with Amy, since it was the name my parents would have given me had I been born a girl, but my SO and the few friends I am out to had some rather strong objections. They all agreed that I do not seem like an Amy. One of my friends suggested Morgandra, but I thought that name sounded more akin to a long lost sister of Elmira.
    My SO, since she has always called me angel, or her angel, since we got to the more serious level, suggested something like that. So, I have been debating between Angel (probably not since that is the name of the person who destroyed one of my friendships), Angela, and Angelica.

I always wanted a daughter to be called Emma Louise but my ex wouldn't agree. So, when I decided to have a fem name, it jumped out at me. I love being called Em or Emma. It always causes a twitch.

Emma

'Gater, gamer, sleeper Ellie Lierae's Avatar
    Ellie is in memory of a very close friend I lost some time ago, and Lierae just popped into my head and I love it

nicole

pick a name?

that was very easy for me, my gf looked at me dressed and decided i was NICOLE, i thought she got it 100%.

My name Dawn I chose because my real name is Donald and everyone calls me Don. The B is just first inital of my last name.

got my name from the first girl i was with who helped me become my female self....thanks to carrie ann i quickly became known as shannon kathleen.