Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I received my name only weeks ago from the girl that is my crossdressing mentor, Shyla. She named me Rhonda Sheer and I chose Renee as my middle name. This is my first ever post here and I am excited to be a part of this community. Where do I go to properly introduce myself? I want to write about my experiences here and hopefully get some feedback from you all. BTW Shyla will teach me the art of eye makeup. When I dressed back in 1988, I looked ok....but had trouble with the eyeliner.

Chow! Rhonda

mine is the name of a girl I had a crush on in school

Hi!

Mine is easy to explain. My name as a boy is the most widespread for my birth year in France. So, I have chosen the name that is the most widespread in 1987! And it suits me well, because the girls named Émilie have the "reputation" to be tomboys.
    Kisses!

You can follow me at: http://xxy.fr - And I even translated my videos into English: http://www.youtube.com/user/EmilieLaNuit

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    As you may or may not know (like this is uppermost on your mind.....) I am relatively new, and did not take a feminine name, choosing to go by Baby Steps as I was a super timid individual 7 months ago when I accepted cross dressing. I accept that I have a female presence within my being that must be recognized, and the only way I can truly do this is by dressing and posing. i will never be a woman. you women are truly blessed, and all i will ever be is a poser, but I do so love posing, so forgive me my trespass.

Last week my name came to me Barbara. Several reasons, but I suspect because this was my long forgotten first date way back in 1963 (yes, I have long term memory still). I could not just be Barbara, so I wanted a reference to perhaps the most talked about sexy film from that era, Barbarela. I added the Ella for the second name to give this reference. i selected it because there is also a second, Spanish influence. Ella is the Spanish pronoun for her or she. So i am really Barbara, She, in recognition of the true feminine presence in my soul.

I have since been told by MsArlene that an actress from the 40's, Ella Raines, was a beauty. I googled her, and she is a beautiful woman, with striking hair. Maybe there are some similarities, dont know, but I like her hair, so I can see forking over some money for vintage 1940s wigs to emulate her. Thanks Arlene.

I am now Barbara, or Barbs, whichever you prefer. It has been an incredible journey in the 7 months that I have truly been alive.

Love to you all, and above all, have fun. Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

You are very welcome Barbara. Years ago I had a number of glamour pics of both Barbara and Ella.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I remember the Barbarella movie... Jane Fonda played the lead role. Was she hot!! All the teenage boys lusted over her! (Even the ones who wanted to be her...blush!)
    GG's are truly blessed and the rest of us can only aspire to the perfection they represent. And I think it's safe to say that your love of posing is shared by everyone here.
    You were the first member to offer me your support a month ago when I joined, so please let me be one of the first to congratulate you on your new name - it sounds like an excellent choice!
    Hugs...
    Kayla C
    Last edited by Kayla C; 04-03-2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: grammar

I took the name Paulette, because French women are sexy and erotic, as well, plus my grandmother's name was Pauline. It is not so much the name that describes you but how you look, dress, walk, talk, present yourself and handle yourself when with others. I never growning up thought about dressing up as a girl or a woman, but I did often try on my mother's girdle from timeto time and her stocking. It excited me. If I would have realized what I was missing I would have changed to a total woman. Keep in touch...

i like natalie for some reason, i think its because the prettiest girl in my school is natalie and i want to be pretty hehe

Banned Read only
    I was suppose to be a girl-fooled them I think! Stephanie is my female version of my male name. Not too hard to figure out.

I chose my name 'Lucy' because i think the name sounds sweet and innocent, which, by the way I am not hehe... and Lockette just seemed to fit as a last name.

My Paternal grand mother emigrated from Norway around 1890 or so and her name is Ingor Serina Sandve. I dropped Ingor and kept and used Serina and added lynn, though I should have spelled lynn as lynne.

I am serinalynn.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

I knew that I did not want to feminize my male name' you know Joe to Joan sort of thing, so I chose the name of a friend from long ago whose name I always admired.

This is a great thread! I have really enjoyed reading these stories. I'm trying to figure out my name right now.

I like to honor ideas with my girl name. Previosly I had the name Iztlacihuatl which in Nahualt the native language of the valley of Mexico means white woman. This fitted me because my complexion is light, and it also honored the indian origins of Mexicans.

Now I am Lilith, which represents woman power and rebellion. Lilith according to christian lore was the first wife of adam, who refused to summit to him as god had ordered her, so she was cast out and she went with Satan.

North Eastern Nevada - The Land of Sage Brush
    I’m pretty sure my mom wanted a girl. She dressed me as one at least once and painted my nails many times as a child. She didn’t come right out and say it, but she indicated on several occasions growing up, it was ok to be something, or feel something different on the inside than what people think you are. I have an older cousin named Theresa, I’m sure she would have named me that, but instead named me Terry. I asked my father once why I was named that instead of Terrence. All he said was because it was ‘unconventional’. They’re both gone now, so I can’t ask anything else, but it all vaguely makes sense now… I think my cousin is Theresa Irene, but I like Theresa Lynn much better. So, here I am. You can call me Teri. People have been spelling my name with an ‘i’ all my life, sometimes with 2 rs and sometimes not. It suits me just fine.

XOXO
    Teri

Not very imaginative but it is me: Patrick -> Trish

Barbara. I selected that name to remind where a lot of family is from Santa Barbara, CA

Dee Dee
    I used to call myself Deanna because there was no fem version of Doug, and I almost used the "french" version of Doug I was given in high school french (Dominique), but over the years I've become just Dee, which is short for Deanna Joanna.

I guess for some a name is a simple thing, but for me it is so much more.

Katherine was my Great-Aunt. My mother was her favorite niece. Apparently I was her favorite Great-Nephew. The feelings she had for my mother filtered down to me. I am not sure why, but sometimes I think my mother talked to her about catching me in her closet and cloths.
    Whenever Aunt Katherine would visit she would always spend time with me. Of course she would see the other children in my family but never really spent time with them. Sometimes when her and mother was in the kitchen talking she would have me come in to sit with them and have cake or pastries. Thinking back now it seems strange but if I was a young girl it would have been perfectly normal. I believe that Aunt Katherine knew more about me than I did.
    Katherine was years ahead of her time. In the days when women took care of the house and let the man be the foremost figure in the household; Katherine was in a completely different category. She was strong willed, and wasn’t afraid to speak her mind. She irritated my father. Mother knew when to hold her peace around dad, but not Katherine. Katherine was married but her husband died when I was very young and I don’t remember him. Mother always referred to him as a good man. Katherine never had any children so my brothers and I were more of her adopted family. Of all the Aunts/Uncles and Great Aunts/Uncles in my life, Katherine was the one I truly loved. She always treated me in a way that just made me feel good. Whether that was because she treated me more like a little girl than a little boy, I don’t really know. I do remember her telling me a number of times; “What a pretty little girl you would have made”. NO, she didn’t pinch my cheek. .
    I spend years dressing in private and referring to myself by a number of different names. When I finally decided to take my Cross-Dressing public, and venture out of the house dressed, I chose a final name that fit the internal women I wanted to represent.

Katherine Ann Barns.

Ann was my mother's middle name.
    My name is a combination of the two women I respect the most.

My female name is simple. I was supposed to be a girl (the last of 3 boys), my mother was going to name me Kimberly Jean but I popped out with the wrong equipment. I also lean toward the theory that the girl baby talk in the womb influenced my inclinations.

I came out with my feminine name for 14 years now...this month, to be exact. I basically used the name of a high school friend that I respected, then I changed then name just slightly after 10 years. It went from starting with a "J" to a "K". Guess it just sounds better. After the 10th anniversary of the name I added my actual surname with the hyphenated one I had previously used. It sounded more adult and respectable.

I just happened to meet a few girls named Lindsay, and they all were what I would like to be in a feminine way.

I think we all just find a name that feels right for us. Great thread....... rock on ladies..

Aligning her body & soul sierra_g's Avatar
    I stole my name from a girl I went to college with. I fell in love with her name, and had originally wanted it for a girls name, but my wife didn't like it for that. Now I use it as my own. Sierra Marie.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Cinderella was one of my favs, so a twist on that Cyndi was born