Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I've always liked the name Nicole, plus it starts with the same letter as my male name

A female friend who knows about my crossdressing gave me my middle name, Sarah.

I picked Melissa because I liked the sound of it. Also, it is definitely a girls name, does not seem old-fashioned or trendy, not one a stripper would normally use, and I do not personally know anyone named Melissa. I picked Rose as a middle name because it fit well with Melissa and has a soft, feminine feel.

well i have always loved the name Brooke Ashley so i chose that for my username. but i took a quiz and got the name Ivy Jewel, and im starting to like it

well i to took my name as joann because my aunt name was ann and mine name is joe so it just came together lololo!!!!

What's in a name

I went with my initials -- mostly because the female version of my male name doesn't suit me. (I still think of Flip Wilson whenever I hear "Geraldine") I toyed with Julie Newma'am as a homage to Julie Newmar, but that sounded too "drag queen"-ish and not plain, every day girl. So I went with Shaw (derivation of my actual family name), and the Michelle is simply the female version of my actual middle name "Michael". That suited me, apparently!

Ms Julie Michelle Shaw ~~giggle~~

Confident, not arrogant VeronikaDonahue's Avatar

Choosing names

I chose my name, bc I wanted something close to my original name, in case I ever changed my name legally, and that way people could still relate to my original name.

Hi,

My favourite pet dog was a border collie "Tasha". McIntyre comes from my Scottish ancestry.

I have been DanaLynn for 6 or 7 years now...I think my wife helped me or either she agreed on it with me...And I think it has a little southern flavor to it....hehe Also when we are out when im not dressed, she can call me Dana to spice things up when Im in Male drab...
    Last edited by DanaLynn57; 07-14-2009 at 10:19 PM.

How I Wish I Looked!!! Jessica_M's Avatar

Choosing a name

I've chosen my name based on perception.. I feel that Jessica is a "modern" name that fits my perception of who I am when I'm dressed. Perhaps it's also projection on my part, but it seems that any GG that I've met with the name Jessica, was someone I could imagine myself being. Actually being that person. Not an aggressive person, or Extroverted, but not Introverted either. Since I'm a Southern Girl, I chose the last name of Mason. Neither name is a play on my real name.... I wanted a name that was so completely different from my guy side.

Thanks for asking... interesting question...

Jessica Mason
    Jessica_M

Name choice

The reason I chose my name is because someone once, very sweetly, said I had a 'heavenly bottom', so when the time came to name my other self, I chose Evelyn Bottomley. Corny, but true.

Everyone else is doing it. I just want to be popular : (

Persephone is not my female name. My female name is Fran.

Fran is the name of my favorite video game heroin. Nerdy? You bet. But if Lara Croft can be a role model, so can Fran.

When My Wife was alive she always called me Josefina which is Josephine, but I wanted something more feminine so I chose Joann, but just recently I met a charming young Lady who told me that I should just use my real Name which is a beautiful name and that is Joey which is also a Girls Name so I am thinging of changing it to that. I remember a famous Lady called Joey Heatherton and she was Beautiful, OMG I dated Myself, Google her picture and see the Real Joey!! Joann0830

I chose Penny because i fancied a character in an 80s sitcom called Pen, I sometimes used another name, Nicola

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    I picked ELSA because it is almost an anagram of my male name.
    If I had been born female, I would have been named LINNAEA and this is the name of one of my avatars in SecondLife.

The U.S. on the east coast. Yay the beach :)
    I chose Rachel because i've always been in love with that name. So i started using it.
    'Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo F. Buscaglia

Just thought it sounded very girly. Love seeing it,Love hearing it. My makeup artist calls me Kristy,and i just melt like an ice cube.

for me I loved the name Jennifer and worked to complete the middle and last name to roll well. I love my name

mine is sophia

I went through several names before Mira which just didn't seem to fit.

I chose Mira earlier this year because it sounds like a femme version of the word 'mirror' which appealed to me.

I was torn between Katie and Sophie , and settled on Sophie May, may being the month of my birthday and i have always loved sophie as a name. x

From The Beatles song

Im not really sure how I decided on my femme name nor why I hyphenated my middle name. It just sort of came to me - Kimberly Leigh-Ann. I did look up what was suppose to be feminized form of my male name and didnt care for it.

I'm still sort of debating mine to be honest. My favorites so far are Hanna, Leslie, and Natalie.

Right now it's Natalie. After Natalie Portman, who was my first celebrity crush. And yes, I'm a total Star Wars nerd.

And "Natarii" is just Natalie in Japanese.

ive been searching for my special name for years,then a female collegue joins our team,shes quite nice too.im claire
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Smile

Kept mine simple, Paul to Paula x