Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Very Infrequent Visitor KimMcNelis's Avatar
    Regarding Misty's post above (that I apparently failed to quote ;-)

First of all, I think Misty is a fine name. It's pretty, and very unique now (it was almost the top name back in the 20's and 30's).

As for second life (2L), I do get 2L's lure. A chance to be online in body perhaps different from how you are in first life (1L) or how you want to be. Not to mention people interacting w/you, most likely, as your preferred gender. It's a way to express oneself. I've dabbled a bit with it, and really enjoyed the free shopping on Noob island.
    Last edited by KimMcNelis; 09-03-2009 at 12:28 AM. Reason: I thought I was quoting another post but it didn't show

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]I love reading these stories of your names. I already had said
    that like some of you, I just KNEW what my real name was.

I have always loved Anne my second name, and I added my third name Alynne as the fem form of Alan the name I went by for 72 years,then changed my last name from Neel to Nelson because I liked the sound of two syllables after Lainie better than one.

Imagine my surprise when I googled Lainie Nelson and found two famous singers and actresses.

I had created my email before I transitioned for a screen name I had, and had changed the spelling on my old email from Alan to Alynne months before because I liked it better. Now I know why.

This girl was quite crafty in her breakout over the years. I actually practiced being an 18 yr 0ld female online 5 months before my transition. She is still "alive" and adored by many male and female admirers. I think that she really helped me have the courage to go ahead and become my true self.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Empress Lainie; 09-03-2009 at 10:20 AM.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    My SO gave me my name, Angelica ( but I go by Angie ) Marie Flores We took her maiden name for my last name.

My name.. humm

Hi Everyone,

Well the name is a feminine take on my real name though I really don't like it. I've toyed with several other names like Sindy, Cathy, Kathrine, Cindy, Flaeme (online game name I often use), Sabazia (another game name), Ejji, and Nissi.

Nothing really has 'stuck', though Cindy seems close. Maybe I'll ask the wife to help me pick one, dunno. I've read that its a good idea to pick a feminine name for psychological reasons though I don't know exactly why that is.

RB

Looking for tighter jeans sonjazi's Avatar

The girl I always wanted to be

I chose my name from a girl I knew in school who was everything I wanted to be - pretty, sexy, feminine and curvy.
    Sonja

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    The first part of my name is, somewhat predictably perhaps, a derivation of my male name to which I have added my partner's surname. I'm thinking of changing it soon though!

Smile

Well, "Alice in the Wonderland" and thus when I am crossdressing either physically or mentally, I am in Wonderland. On the other hand, my middle name is Alex (closed to Alice). Alex used to be boy's name. Somehow, there are more and more GGs are in this name. Hey, that is good trend.
    Last edited by AliceSandra; 09-06-2009 at 04:56 PM.

For the longest time I always thought of my female side as Michelle, but during that time she was my little secret. When I came out to my wife and found her accepting of this side of me, I seemed to feel different and Michelle no longer fit, but I just went with Michelle for a while longer. About 2 years ago while playing WoW, I started a female toon and named her Gwendolyn. I liked the name and started to identify with it, and then just shortened it to Gwen.
    Exploring the girl within me.[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Wink

My mom would've named me Tanya if i were born a girl.. Rebekah is the name of my best friend.. (borrowed it from her -- of course, she doesn't know. LOLz) Mwaaah ~

I picked kerry because its close to my boy name kenny and i think its cute to boot, Larami just sounded nice as a last name.
    "The willow knows what the storm does not, that the power to endure harm; outlives the power to inflict it".

How I picked my name

Rebecca Jayne is a name I have had since i was a teenager. I have always loved Rebecca ever since I was old enough to remember and Jayne just feels right and I like the way I spell it.

A Rose by any other name .....

Love Rebecca

My name vjadu is derived from my girlfriend is fat enough called as jadu & my name prefixes v so tied a knot of love vjadu & we all are cd means vjaducd who is mad after c.d.ing 7 heavy make up with different shades of lipsticks
    vjaducd

Chose my name by simple using the female version of my male name,Glyn to Glynnis.

I've been going by Sara in my own head since I was maybe 5-6 years old. Picked it becuase it seemed cute and fun and I didn't know any other Saras at the time.

my feminine name

I picked Jayne because my given name is Jay and also I always liked the sound of the name. I adopted the Jayne version of the spelling because it is similar to my given name, but also it somehow seems more elegant than Jane. lol.

my name ambrosiared actually came together from me and my wife,after we came up with it relized that it was pretty sexy of a name to

When I first started looking around the internet I needed a name. I liked Mandy but I found that Mandy was used by quite a few girls in NZ so I extended to Amanda and it stuck. In NZ there are only two including me that I have come across. I need a surname to go with it now. Any ideas?

My female name situation is a bit different. I have an androgynous name already (no, it's not really Lana). It's a name I like and is me. However, my last name not only doesn't fit with my first name, it came from a creepy stepfather who never cared about me.

So my female name simply reverts my family name back to my mother's maiden name.

It took me a while to settle on Ivy. I'm still not sure if it's permanent, I think it sounds too showy still, like a stripper name or something and I DO NOT want my name to sound like that.

My Middle name is Allen
    So I choose Allison

but also because ALL / is / on

name

Mine was givin too me three years ago by a X-girlfriend

I picked Bunnie Cashmere because I though it sounded cute and fetishy. Kinda' like a burlesque dancer or something. I used to call myself Zoey, (a long time ago!) but I grew tired of it.

my female name

my fem name is sarah dont know why as i dont really know anybody named sarah and i have sat here thinking up other names for myself like i used claire for a while but it always went back to sarah so thats how its staying sarah forever

Lahila

for me its cause all the videogame characters i play i named them Lahila, and i like it for some reason, dont remeber where i got it from or what, i just like it :P

Mine is Isus White.... My Fiance picked it