Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Vicky is my favourite girls name, as simple as that but I have always preffered spelling it Vikki.

Not the only One
    Evelyn, coined by my current partner. I like it a lot :]

Sarah came from my science teacher a few years back she was an amazing person, really inspired me in quite a few things

Love you all Girls
    Because that would have been my name if born a girl (Joan Michelle)

Life is like a box of..
    From a song but it was spelled "Zoe" so I did it my own way.

"Zoe Jane" by Staind (I love that song)
    Last edited by Zoie; 11-19-2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.
    Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
    -Ashley Smith

The process for choosing my female name was an interesting one. It was a team effort by me and my fiance. Lauren would have been my name had I been a genetic girl. I love the name of Jennifer and my last name of Weiss was created because it sounded good and feminine.

I chose Lauren because it is very close to my real name, didn't realize it was so popular in the CD world. I'll stay with it, I like it.

I chose mine from a character I've spent time creating in one of my books. Beretta. I always felt that I identified more with her than I did with the male co-protagonist who was originally supposed to be based off of me...

Not really origional but my real name is Michael so I went with Michelle.

I wanted something different, so I chose Aya. It's one of my favourite Japanese style names, and I was inspired by my favourite Japanese voice actress, Aya Hirano. And plus it doesn't sound too strange in English, which many Asian names do.

My Name Marlene came from a very fun girl I knew in college - She was funny, smart, and just gave off this very feminine vibe - So I took her name to honor my memories of her.

diana!!!!

...but my friends who know i am a crossdresser say i am always rui (my real/male name)...

Mine is simple. It was the name I had picked out for a girl if I ever had one. I was blessed with two boys and no girls, so I decided to take it for myself.

Mine is from my Gorgeous Wife's middle name and my mums maiden name XX

Same thing as Kimberly who started this thread. My mom once told me she was sure she was going to have a girl when pregnant with me (as far as I'm concerned she did) and was going to name her Donna June. She liked the name Donna and I was to be born in June, so since it was to be my name I kept it and liked it. If it wasn't for that I probably would've chosen Melanie. There is another Donna June around who has a website. She is into the 50's look and named herself in honor of Donna Reed and June Cleaver.

Ever since I was little I've loved the name Stacy. Chambers is from the now-defunct (a pity; it was very good) restaurant Chambers Kitchen in Minneapolis, MN. The two names just seemed to fit well together.

I found a website where you enter your name and it will search for names of either or both gender that might be related to it along with all the possible spellings for it. There are other options as well but I don't remember and if I ever find that website again, I will post it.

Kendra was the name of a girl I had a crush on in Middle / Junior High School. She was quite the early bloomer, developing well before the rest of the girls in class. She was the first girl near my age whose curves reminded me of the swimsuit models in the magazine. Gardner is simply a tribute to Ava Gardner -- a classic brunette beauty whose charms could tame the most powerful men in the world.

I never really had one until I joined the forum and Davina just popped into my head during the sign on process. The same day my wife decided to call me Michelle when I am en femme. I'll answer to both!

I have always loved the name "Tracy"! I knew a girl back in gradeschool with that name, and she was the most feminine girl in school. I'd love to be like her!

There was this girl in high school that was a tall female version of me. I thought she we kinda looked a like, and i had a huge crush on her. So I took the name Katrina.

Quote Originally Posted by katrinakat View Post
    There was this girl in high school that was a tall female version of me. I thought she we kinda looked a like, and i had a huge crush on her. So I took the name Katrina.
    Katrina is a pretty name too. I like it, as well as tall women(and guys!)

I picked my name back when I was 14. I just liked the name Juli and picked my middle name to be Anna from a girl I knew with that middle name... (well Ann was her middle name) so I became Julianna or Juli lol. if I could pick another it would be Abigail. just a classy sounding name to me.

I dont think i would actually have a female name if there was no net & forums etc.. i just picked my name becouse i like it... but it does suit me, somehow.

I had used Julia at a T-girl group I first came out at, but after a change of area and a bit of a dressing lull I decided I preferred Debs (or Debbie). No reason other than I just like the name. I do think it kind of suits me somehow.