Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

Your female name *merged threads*

my name is the name on my birth certificate which is how I was known
    until I was assigned to a girls gym class I walked in and everyone got bent out of shape so I was forced to change over to a male version ''Jack R ''
    which I used for the next 55 years on my 71st birthday I transitioned
    back to JackieRay 24/7
    ^J^
    V

same as You. Mom was going to name me carolynn had I being a girl

I have always liked Penelope and Marie, first name i chose was Venus Deluxe, it sounds like a drag queen which is ok if one is a drag queen which i am not. i tossed a few names around but Penelope Marie just fit me better. i still like the name Venus Deluxe but it sounds like a show name too so its Penelope Marie for me.

Name

[SIZE="2"]Bobbie is the fem of my nickname - but I also took it because to me it stands for the Best Of Both - Some of you might remenber when computers first came out there was a monitor card for vga & ega and was called a BOB card!![/SIZE]

I WAS Marilyn,Katrina but I just love the sound of Arlene.

Arlene - Sexy Senior in Vogue Eyewear
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Don't realy know where i got Katie from!
    I was talking on the phone to a girl in a cd shop about some breast forms, and she asked my name so i gave it she said no your girly name and i just came up with Katie! never realy thought about it before that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My name is Alan so when I told my wife about my femme self she found it easier to talk about me in the third person as "Alana" and it stuck!

Okay, here's the "Reader's Digest Condensed Version" of my name. I picked Brenda because my real first name starts with "Br". I thought about it, and it sounded right. I picked Jane for a middle name beacuse it sounds like my real middle name. I changed my Femme last name (which I wish NOT to disclose at this time) after a friend of my family kept on intoducing me to her friends & family by my stepsibling's last name & my stepmother's previously married last name.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Originally my name was Mari since Maria (Mary in English) is the most feminine name I know.

But an Italian friend of mine used to call me Marisa...and I really loved it!

So I am Marisa now.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Novice CD
    I choose the name Samatha because I like the character Samantha Carter in Stargate SG-1. Smart yet pretty. Even in the harshest environments, halfway across the galaxy, she always had perfect hair!

I dropped the 'n' in the middle because Samantha was already taken as a nic.

The name Cindy came into my head the very first time I saw myself in a dress. It was floating there, like a dream. I just knew that was my name.
    Very existential experience!
    [SIZE="3"]"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Emerson
    __
    ❦Cindy
    [/SIZE]

my name...

I was terri for awhile and then switched my name to kimmie because i'm petite and sexy, or was petite, now i'm trying to get that petiteness back lol

Kendra - New CD.
    i knew a girl called Kendra and i just thought it was such a lovely name that i had to have it.

My Female Name is Megan. It was my best friends name. She used to dress me up in her clothes, it was our little secret. I chose it after she died. Her parent's car was hit by a drunk-driver, they were all killed.

I've always like the names Nadia and Natalia, Aidana comes from spelling Nadia backwards. I liked it more.

Banned Read only
    I picked my first name because I always loved the name, it is incredibly sexy if you ask me. I have a habit of dressing like what I want in a woman, so I suppose that was natural. The last name I wasn't sure on, when I asked my friend she said it definitely should be something polish so I looked through a bunch of Polish last names, picked one I thought would work good, found out it meant "new fellow," which sort of seemed appropriate, and grabbed that up too.

munica

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar
    Picked Marcie its close to my birth name, and with my memory didn't wanna forget it. . .lol

I chose suzie quezie because I wanted something catchy, a little bit humorous and reminded people of the word "queer."

OK, this isn't set in stone (hello? I've all of four days to seriously consider this), but I've been thinking Catherine Allen, Cathy for short. I'm still thinking about it.

urmila is a very sexy indian film heroine. my dream and fantasy is i am like her . i know it is impossible but i can fantasise isnt it?

sometime frantic
    the first man I had named me

I've met quite a few beautiful girls named Laura, I'm just trying to be like them as much as possible, I guess.

well my real name is freddie and i didn't like frieda like the painter and i didn't want to just add an "A" after a guys name so it took alot of thinking and i came up with Edie Marie like edie flaco from the sopranos im not 100% on the middle name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Marie View Post
    Hi.. Iknow it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask.....I picked mine because my mohter would have named me that if I would have been born female.............hehe..........
    My ex-sister-in-law used to corrupt my male name into Lancine to tease and torment me. She was quite the troublemaker, but correctly saw my feminine attributes that many others either could not or chose not to see. She was hardly able to hide her delight when her sister left me.