Thread: CD Self Hypnosis CDs

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar

CD Self Hypnosis CDs

Has anyone tried any of the self hypnosis programs available to enhance their cross dressing experience? There are quite a few on the market and even some free downloads if you sign up for God knows what. Sort of the power of positive thinking with a twist. I have been through a similar program only for general positive attitude and it does work if you keep at it.

So what exactually are we trying to enhance anyway? I feel fantastic out enfemme and don't think that I could stand an enhancement......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile self hypnosis

Yes I listen to them when I get a chance.I cannot say for sure what effect they have on me but they can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    Has anyone tried any of the self hypnosis programs available to enhance their cross dressing experience? There are quite a few on the market and even some free downloads if you sign up for God knows what. Sort of the power of positive thinking with a twist. I have been through a similar program only for general positive attitude and it does work if you keep at it.
    I have experience in self-hypnosis - step back and remove the CD from the Self-hypnosis - Self-hypnosis is about whatever YOU want it to be about - the power of suggestion......

Starts with progressive relaxation, that can take 7 to 30 days to acquire the skill of, most times you'll fall asleep until you master it.

You can fidn a good book to give you the methods to do it, and while these CD'ing CD's may help - tha'ts not SELF hypnosis, that's hypnosis......make sure they are not adding in a "Please purchase the next CD" while you are under
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

hypnosis works under the power of "suggestion" so if you are not succeptible to suggestion then hypnosis is useless.

good way to find out.
    look at a black and white picture and try to imagine it as a colour picture, if you can do it easily then your succeptible to suggestion and hypnosis would work on you if you cant then it wont.

For over a month I tried the free hypnosis files of someone named Allison Cook over the internet, there are still two of them available on You tube. (look for Purplegardens or allisoninlove) I was never able to fully engage the hypnotic trance and therefore never completely able to use them.

What I did get though was an experience of "loss of control" which to me was worth it all. My life has been one of total control and this allowed me to find more letting go of the reins.

Unfortunately her hypnosis files (about 10 of them) have been removed from the internet and the two previously mentioned ones are the only available as far as I know.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Thanks, Celeste! I just downloaded the two available Purple Garden videos from YouTube. I'll try them on and see what happens.

Gold Member
    I have one CD that has constant hysterical laugher while a foreground voice says things like "You are NOT wearing those shoes with that blouse are you?!" or "You think YOUR fat ass is going to fit into THOSE jeans?"

After these comments, the laughter intensifies.

I feel so good about myself after hearing it.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.