Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Hit On

Getting Hit On

How do you react to getting hit on by an T-admirer? Not talking about other CD's or GGs, but guys at the TG bars who dont dress yet hit on us?

Nrever been to one so it's never happend but I did get followed and pesterd by a guy when I was out for a walk one night ......Very scary!!!!!!!!!
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Ronna's Evil Twin
    That hasn't happened to me because I only dress in private (at the moment),
    but the thought is rather disturbing...I just don't like guys

No guys hit on me at the bar this weekend. (was my first time out!)

Later at the hotel while getting ice for me and my friends a guy came down the hall and said hi to me in a friendly manner. I averted my eyes and moved along quickly. I was ready to ditch the heels and run if he bothered me.

girlie guy
    I understand your reaction, Deidra.
    Tell me if I'm wrong, but I think you just want to be feminine and appreciated for that. You probably don't want to deal with guys. Am I right?

Ronna,

Yes I enjoy "being fem and trying to be appreciated for it"...I like how you said that. The main thing however is I love dressing and it makes me feel good.

At one point this weekend I got my biggest compliment. We were standing outside the bar waiting on someone and one of the girls said "look at you! you are so prissy." (I guess thats a compliment...lol I liked it)

I was not acting or paying attention to what I was doing. Just seemed like the fem in me kicked in and I was being femmy.

As far as dealing with guys....I firmly believe that 99.99% of admirers are just trouble. I know cause I used to be one!

Why not enjoy the benefits of getting hit on. Like not having to pay for drinks and maybe getting a dinner. Why should the gg's get all the benefits. You don't have to go home with them unless you want to. I guess it depends on the guy don't want to talk to freaks if you know what I mean but have fun
    you can be sarcastic as long as you smile

In a way it's kind of flattering, after all you looked good enough to cast the illusion he was looking for.

In a T-bar, (haven't been to one in years) I used to tell the guy I'm not interested in men, just like to get dressed up as a girl. That usually cooled him off. It's a conundrum...you want to be noticed and you'd like the attention, but...

Mitzi

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I smile and say "Thanks."
    I explain to them that I'm attracted to females but assure them that their compliments are appreciated none-the-less. In the event of violence (which hasn't happened yet), I'm always wearing my black belt in shotokan karate. ;-)

Charlie
    Last edited by gender_blender; 05-17-2005 at 02:17 AM.

mrs.highheels
    i will talk to them and be nice as long as they are nice to me .i will tell them if they ask about going out with them that i like g.g.ladys and if they ask i will also tell them i like cd ladys. hugs michellejean(mrs.highheels)

I liked the attention,butI am not interested in me,so I tell them that,one of the gurls I went to the bar with had a male friend who kept rubbing my thigh,it felt good,but freaked me at the same time,I finally told him,he would be embarrassed if a guy in a dress kicked his ass,he got the hint and left me alone

Platinum Member
    if your out and some one hits on you wether or not you welcome it you being out dressed have put your selfe in thr place to be hit on ....as manny of you said tell them your not intrested (or that you are) . be aware that it could happen and be ready to deal with it so pre plan and be safe ...always watch your selfe and be care full ....
    me out eather a small mase with me or a little jennes 22 cal....beter safe than sorry

and even getting on line pm's and e'mails if you put your selfe out there and don't like what kind of responce you get ..... rember it's you that is throwing out the bait....

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie Stockman
    How do you react to getting hit on by an T-admirer? Not talking about other CD's or GGs, but guys at the TG bars who dont dress yet hit on us?
    I wear a wedding ring and just point to it... (I KNOW some wives do play around... but you are a faithful "soccer mom"... right? )

Robyn P.

Aspiring Member
    Now I don't go to TG bars or venues but I have had men talking to me in alsorts of everyday places eg, Shops, resturants, even the library. Now my problem is unless there totally obvious I can't tell if there coming on to me or just being friendly and polite
    I guess I must be just green on the subject. Anyway if they are coming on to me I am very flattered because it means I must be doing somethhing right

love mand xxx

girlyboyau

Lightbulb Re: Getting hit on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie Stockman
    Some of us prefer other CDs and TGs, but some of us do prefer other men who don't dress. If you don't like that, then just tell them, and they will probably leave you alone

Mand
    It would be a very brave man who chatted up an obviouse crossdresser/transsexual in an every day situation, my guess is that your doing something very right and they just want to get into that gorgeous babes panties!
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Jayne
    Mand
    It would be a very brave man who chatted up an obviouse crossdresser/transsexual in an every day situation, my guess is that your doing something very right and they just want to get into that gorgeous babes panties!

I don't know about the doing something right Jayne, I think there are quite a few curious people about but they don't want to be seen talking to a tranny, but if they can sorta get you out of public veiw then curiousity seems to get the better of some people . However if they are in a group and the whole group starts talking to you then they see that as ok.
    I was once "jokingly " chatted up by four builders at a Mac Donalds in Nottingham ( I didn't have the heart to tell them I was once a brickie ), but I wonder if any of them would have spoke if they had been on their own, I doubt it

love mand xxx
    Last edited by mand; 05-19-2005 at 11:21 AM.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

Getting hit on

i have been to the tg bars in Phoenix and i only get hit on by old fat guys( they dont have a "barf" icon ),, i had a big black guy try to get me to come sit by him in a corner to "talk" THAT was scarry it took me a few minutes to get him to leave me alone,, other than that i just tell them im married..when i do go to the bar i sit with other girls,, im not out to pick up any men,, i just like bein out and hangin with other girls

This has'nt happened to me because also i dress privately, but if when the day comes i go out dressed as deelite, and i do get hit on, i would find it exciting even though i am straight, because i would be passable, i would guess it would be the ultimate test.

Actually last night on Television, two Welsh guys from a programme called Dirty Sanchez (they do stupid stunts etc like on the programme Jackass) where challenged to go to a CD acadamy in Amsterdam and learn to be a girl, and to finally go to a bar and get hit on!

One of them was so blokey about getting dressed up as a girl, but when he was transformed into a women, he was really knocked out how beautiful he was, i think he will be dressing up from now on!!

Luv Dee.

girlie guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen
    Ronna,

"look at you! you are so prissy." (I guess thats a compliment...lol I liked it)

Oh, and Deidra,
    I would definitely take that as a compliment!
    I don't know what better remark you could get than that

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I love it. This is what I live for,,, to have men hit on me.

HIT HIT HIT HIT

maudes friend,
    Ernie

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I love it. This is what I live for,,, to have men hit on me.
    amelie you are a girl after my own heart. Why go to a bar dressed by yourself if you don't want to be approached? if a drink is offered and you would like to converse with the guy, why not. I guess if the guy is not attractive to you and to be polite you could say no but if they ask again and he wants to waste his money why not gg's do it all the time.
    you can be sarcastic as long as you smile

Akyra
    Quote Originally Posted by Maude
    HIT HIT HIT HIT

maudes friend,
    Ernie
    okieze stop bloody hitting her ya big oaf!!!!!!!!

me next pweeze

That has happened to me several times. I find it very flattering, and if the guy is good looking, it could (and has) got him into my panties. Otherwise its a polite "Thanks, but no".

There was one time the guy didn't realize I wasn't a girl until about the second drink ... the look on his face was priceless!!!! He recovered nicely, and we spent a very pleasant hour or so chatting. He was very curious.

Which brings up a point. The number one question I get asked, by both guys and GG's, is where do you go to the restroom. Always the ladies when dressed, and, yes, I always sit.

Sherry
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't ... you're right
    Henry Ford