Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Hit On

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    Flirt & tease, baby, flirt & tease, but I never leave with anyone but the cabbie. If he's nice I might make a date for later or give my email, but not usually. I keep a can of pepper spray in my purse for emergencies, and do not accept drinks.(nor do I get drunk). In general I try to just be honest about my intentions for the evening tho have a little fun with them. HOWEVER, I'm completely befuddled about what to do when a straight guy hits on me, again honesty being a key component, only happened a few times, I just smiled, giggled and walked away QUICKLY, I dunno?? hope he's not staring at my butt!!

Departed
    That was one of my biggest fears the first time I walked into a TG friendly bar. It's a gay bar though, not a TG bar and I felt I was more like a guest so I didn't want to offend anyone. But every time I've been hit on I just say I'm straight. Almost everyone has been cool but I have gotten a lot of surprised looks. Most people think we all dress to attract men.

But there was one time I was standing at the juke box picking out songs. the place was pretty empty. I had driven Nick, the bartender, to work and he opened the place so it was still early. This guy comes up to the juke box and starts sliding his hand across the front and then I felt something on my crotch and looked down to see it was his hand. I sort of freaked. I just blurted out, "That's my boyfriend tending bar." It just came out.

I thought that was it for him bothering me but this guy was freaky. Every time I went to the bathroom he'd go in right after me. I was using the ladies bathroom and Nick and I are watching this routine. Finally Nick tells him to use the men's bathroom. But that wasn't the end. Besides me and the freak there was only the occasional patron for the first several hours. So I asked Nick if he wanted to play cards & he said sure. I went out to my car to get the deck and when I try to walk back in the freak is standing there blocking the door. I told him to move please and he reluctantly did.

At the end of the night I'm driving home and pull up to a stop light and who do I see pull up next to me? Right, the freak. So I'm in the center lane and he's in the right lane staying even with me. I come up to an intersection and at the last minute make a left turn and gun it. I saw him pass the intersection then begin to turn around. I hit 60 as I sped away. When I hit the next light several miles away I see this guy pull up right behind me! If I was doing 60 he had to hit 80 to be on me that fast.

So I make a turn into a residential and am driving like a maniac trying to lose him but he's right on my tail. Then I think there's no way I'm going home because I don't want this guy to know where I live. I had only one choice. That night I was wearing a black skirt, pink top and pink suede boots, dressed pretty femininely. Anyway, I slammed on the brakes and jumped out of the car and started yelling all sorts of obscenities at him, angry as hell that this guy was stalking me. He saw this raving lunatic (me ) and sped off.

It's too bad some people can't understand the word 'no'.

Julie, that sounds REALLY scary! I don't know for sure what I would have done, but I think, mini-skirt or not, I'd have high-tailed it to the nearest police station (or donut shop, whichever was closer). Of course, if there aren't any around, you probably did the right thing (try speeding like that because you're late for an appointment and see how long it takes to get a ticket!!).

Sherry
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't ... you're right
    Henry Ford

I Went out with a GG friend to a gay club last night. Was very fortunate to meet an admirer who warned about 2 regulars who prey on the new girls, getting very close and rubbing their bodies against them. One of the creepy guys was actually put off by my friend's voice!

Departed
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sherry
    I think, mini-skirt or not, I'd have high-tailed it to the nearest police station (or donut shop, whichever was closer).
    Sherry
    But my skirt was knee length! :whistle:

That a wild story Julie...I think I would have had a heartattack! Gald it turned out ok.

OK here is my latest story on this stuff...not near as exciting thankfully!

I was out last night at a gay bar (Model T's in Atlanta) that has lots of crossdressers that go there. Matter of fact there were 15 of us all sitting together. It was a hoot.

Anyway this creepy admirer came up and started hitting on us...I told him I was straight! He moved on to the next girl and she did the same. We all started laughing and he moved on to greener pastures.

Love it. Maybe I've been lucky but virtually every guy has been very nice and truly courteous. I just wish that more of them would take a thorough bath beforehand, and stop smoking, (well, i don't go with them if they're smoking anyway). What's most satisfying is that they're content just to be with me.

Aspiring Member
    I had a gay guy hit on me last September. It was REALLY flattering - to have attention from a guy, as a woman is a wonderful experience - and for that reason I think I led him on a bit.

I was quite happy to be friends and see where things went (and if he was right, maybe get physical once I'm post-op - I don't fancy a gay relationship) but he just wouldn't leave me alone (I don't mean sexually - he never actually tried it on).

Now I know what it's like for a GG when a guy won't leave her alone and it's not something I want to experience again.

Anne

Eileen1969

Wink its like eww!

and funny too!I had few come ons! I have to say that there a lot of dirty old men out there! omg! dirty old men! ewwww! but other than that I love flirting with much younger guys! cute ones too! and they too flirt right back! mmmmyumguys!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

i had it happen to me on night while i was out i felt a hand rub on my behind and i thought it was one of the other cds that where there and to my supprise it was a guy. he said some thing to me and i told him no but he pusristed several time he kept rubbing his hand on my behind and i finnaly got a hold of his and and sceezes it and bent it down wards as he started to move down with his hand i told him no means no and he vever bothered me again and to tell you ladies the trueth i was scared but i wasnt going to let it show xxx