Thread: When I am fully dress, my mind starts to wander.

When I am fully dress, my mind starts to wander.

I am not attracted to men, and never have been. But when I am fully dress I start fantizing about being with other crossdresses and being attracted to one. Wanting to kiss and cuddle (making out with one I would be attracted to). Does this make me gay or bi-sexual? Because when I dress, I feel very sexy. I think of myself as a lesbian. I also dream of being with a female and making love. Does anyone else feel this way? I am happily married and my wife know about my cding but does not approve. Any insite? Elizabeth

I feel the same as you do. But I wander even when not dressed now. I think I have gained an appreciation for both sexes. I can appreciate a nice looking man and wonder what he would feel like just as easy as a beautiful woman. It is even more pronounced though when I am fem. So don't feel alone in this, I think if more people were honest with themselves you'd have more responses.
    Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

You have to find out, are you attracted to men cause you're gay/bi, or, is this just another personification of your inner female?

I started out thinking about being with other crossdressers but soon realized the whole reason I was dressing up was to appear sexy to men...
    Now I have have a boyfriend and I get to dress up for him every weekend and well, we have sex. Its extremely fun because he buys me outfits and makes up fantasies he wants me to do for him. I get to be as girly as I want You havent lived til youve stripped for a guy who adores you and then given yourself to him

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar

You aren't alone...

Check out this recent thread

or even the one in my signature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Gold Member
    If it's in a skirt and looks good yes I'm also attracted to that person just not sure if I'm ready for the surprise package

Funny.... all I want to do is go shopping.... lol NOT attracted to men, no matter what they are wearing......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Play with a well endowed guys "thingy" a few times and Ill bet you like it

I don't think that these thoughts of yours are that uncommon among the tv/cd community. I'm guessing that when you are dressed that you feel like you want explore yourself more as a woman.

Having said that, there are probably more of us who are in no way attracted to men at all.

Me personally? I'm down with Karren and prefer shopping

Fantasies - per dictionary.com ~ imagination, esp. when extravagant and unrestrained.

We all have them, whether we are female or male, but somehow they stop being a fantasy when we make them a reality, and that reality isn't always what we may necessarily truly want.

and ps playing with a 'thingy', I guess, as a natural gg, well that always has been one of my favorite things to do. (LOL)
    Doll

I've never been attracted to guys but when dressed I do have the fantasy of being "forced" by a CD to service both males and females. Being totally helpless and unable to refuse to obey.

Yeah, me too. I don't know if I'd ever go through with it but it's there. It is a nice fantasy so I think I'll keep it but I also think of being with another TV/CD instead of some mindless hunk.

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by AnnMorgan View Post
    Yeah, me too. I don't know if I'd ever go through with it but it's there. It is a nice fantasy so I think I'll keep it but I also think of being with another TV/CD instead of some mindless hunk.
    Never look at guys with sexual desire. I like the way ts and sexy tv's look, and in the right situation might be tempted, but i don't go out of my way to put myself in those situations. If I was ever at a bar, out of town, and the situation was right, I would probably try it. I fantacize about it alot, but after satisfying the fantasy, I feel like its the last thing I want to do, so that is why I keep it a fantasy. What does all this mean? I wish I knew.

Cheers
    Laura

Shopping when we going. I don't want a man hun just not me.
    Angie

its all good

im in the same boat sa yourself,... but im in a gay relationship OMG !!!
    bi gay what ever,.. some people put lables on all sorts of thing they know nothing about
    if it feels good and all are happy do it
    and yes to be with another c/d is sooo erotic an sensual and just great fun
    guys,girls cd tv ts its all good
    variety is the spice of life
    all those up tight typs miss alot of life

I'm with some the other girls, shopping for me!!!! Men can stay where they are.

Jessica J. Vega
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabethb1 View Post
    I am not attracted to men, and never have been. But when I am fully dress I start fantizing about being with other crossdresses and being attracted to one. Wanting to kiss and cuddle (making out with one I would be attracted to). Does this make me gay or bi-sexual? Because when I dress, I feel very sexy. I think of myself as a lesbian. I also dream of being with a female and making love. Does anyone else feel this way? I am happily married and my wife know about my cding but does not approve. Any insite? Elizabeth
    I like, totally understand you. I guess many of us feel the same way
    My Pics >>>
    [SIZE="3"]www.flickr.com/photos/jessicavega[/SIZE]

I am just slightly further down the scale than you. I am married and the wife supports my CDing mostly. I might would consider myself bi- but I am not truly attracted to guys, but am attracted to that particular part that a GG doesnt have. My wife has purchased the "upgrades" to allow me to enjoy that facet of life, but I often fantasize of the whle enchilada of dressing up and going on a date were he opens the doors for me and pulls out my chair. We dine and dance and at the end of the night I am taken hungrily by him.

Excuse me for a moment while I try control my thoughts

I've learned to just be myself, enjoy the feelings and leave all the "labels" to other people.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning