Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Post Pictures on The Web to Entice Males? asks SO

If it really comes down to it I probably should confess that I post pics on the net because I luv the attention. Funny thing is I hate my guy pics...but luv my girl pics.

If a guy likes my pics thats kewl...but even though I am gay I have long figured out that just about all the guys on the net that look at our pics and all that are time wasters so I don't worry much about guys on the net and tend to not even add them as friends at places like flicker or yahoo.

Their compliments and comments are usually quite stupid too. "I wanna do you baby!!" That kinda stuff you girls know what I mean. But when other Tgirls compliment me that means a lot more and they often mention makeup, outfits and that type thing that shows they know howmuch work goes into trying to achieve a femmy image.

this is an interesting topic. as a gg, I have often wondered the same thing. my boyfriend has his femme pictures posted and often gets suggestive comments sent to him, many from men who assume he is gay. he has told me before that he justs ignores them but I had difficulty understanding why he would want to attract that type of attention. thanks for your comments on this topic, its been helpful and reassuring for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ggtracy View Post
    this is an interesting topic. as a gg, I have often wondered the same thing. my boyfriend has his femme pictures posted and often gets suggestive comments sent to him, many from men who assume he is gay. he has told me before that he justs ignores them but I had difficulty understanding why he would want to attract that type of attention. thanks for your comments on this topic, its been helpful and reassuring for me.
    As crossdressers, and especially closeted ones, we desperately seek some kind of confirmation that we exist. Being seen as a sensual and attractive human being is a bonus. However, sometimes we'll take any attention, no matter what it is or who it's from.

girl next door
    I have this one bookmarked from long ago...

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...Feeling+Pretty

Also...

Great post, Laney. Thanx
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words