Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GG confession about dating CD (detailed)

my 2 cents

I feel people are like broken mirers and there are lots of pictures that you see in thoes shardes of broken glass and most people olny show you somany sides or reflections , or personas of themselves . Sometimes there are thowes few that let you see all the pictures of the person in thowes glass fragments . they are the ones you have to look at carefuly because you might be lookin at someone who fits into your mirer.

Carrie, what a wonderful expression of your feelings and thoughts. I read the entire thread and saw the outpouring of support and interest and would like to add my own. You sound like a wonderful person and I hope you find what you're looking for. My only concern when I read your message was for your safety and well being. It's easy to meet people on the web and the vast majority are fine - it's the minority that I worry that you could encounter but that's just me, worrying. :-)

My take on those people that break-up with you over your beliefs about CDs - or anything for that matter, is simple - better to know as early as possible that you're incompatible. That way you're less invested in the relationship and can move on with less pain and keep looking for the right person, CD or not.

One word of advice - sorry, I know it's obvious but I'll throw it out anyway - try looking for that right person somewhere you never did before. In my line of work I encounter people every day that complain that they can't get the results they want and don't know what they are doing wrong...I always think of the old saying even though it may sound harsh here - one definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Trying to break this cycle of "insanity" has lead to the most eye-opening and fruitful changes in some parts of my life...even though it's really just basic sense that we all have I remind myself of this saying daily...but then I have a very short attention span...:-)

wow, just... wow

The bravery and honesty in your post is amazing. I wish you best of luck and hope that the next frog you kiss turns into the prince/princess charming of your dreams!
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Amazing Member
    Porkies? Do North Americans know what this means? I only know from following the tv series Jack Frost, for a while. (It means fibs.)

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] Only 1 thing I can add to what everyone has said so far, it is nice to hear of GG's that see CDing as an asset as a group we are truly unique. I always have said as a person we are a compilation of things we are taught, experiences we have lived, and the people that have touched our lives, but this ”need” is instilled in many of us from birth, I always say I have a feminine mind, it wasn’t till 3 years ago that I would accept that; but it explains why my life has evolved the way it has, and accepting it and embracing it has only strengthen how I feel. Good luck with your search for your SO.

[SIZE="4"]If you don’t kiss a few “Frogs” how will you ever know you have found your “Prince”[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]