Thread: creating a cleavage

creating a cleavage

I`m trying to create cleavage,I wear a tight bra and try to push what little I have up. Any better idea`s? JENN

Get a roll of duct tape.

Now pull out some tape and stick the end to your pectoral muscle, between your nipple and armpit. pull it over as hard as you can and stick the tape to your rib on the other side. Now repeat in the opposite direction.

Will try that, I guess it won`t work with a 2 piece, trying not to show any tape or anything else when I`m wearing a bra.

There might also be a garment made for the purpose of creating cleavage. Have you checked on the web?

Either you have 'man-boobs' or you don't!!!
    Although it looks like a cleavage enhancer called the "Chic Shaper" does a credible job of pulling things around like the tape, only no pain when taking it off!
    Not certain it would work with a bikini top but it might give you the look you want under a low cut top.
    Lisa E

If you have boobs or you grow some, package them in a plunge bra. The plunge bra will make your boobs look bigger than they really are.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Gold Member
    Talk to DemonicDaughter.
    She is a GG who posts often, she has a thread somewhere about creating a bit of cleavage with makeup.

I am too lazy to go dig for the thread but I know she made it so seek her out...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

The only thing with the web is they will tell you it works, just to sell it to you, you never know.I would love to grow breasts but, right now for relationship reasons I can`t , would look strange to my girlfriend, she knows I crossdress but, don`t know I want to take it farther. My tight push up bra`s help a little, plus I try to pull on my breasts & massage them so they will streech a little, still I want more.

Wink

ELLE,
    Found that thread, thanks........Sounds interesting, will try that.