Thread: Girlyboy

Girlyboy

Hi all,

My Girlfriend is a typical feminine girlygirl who knows i love all things that are very girly and feminine.She also knows my favourite colour is pink.Ive told her she is to take total control of my life,including my wadrobe (sorry poor spelling !).Choosing and buying all my clothes and telling me what to wear etc. i have no say in the matter which is what i want ! Ive told to her she is to turn me into a nice girlyboy which she wants to do and said she will dress me in pink every day and buy me a pink umbrella etc.
    Any other ideas that will help her turn me into a girlyboy would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Barbieman

Sounds like you doing OK .Why do you need more help hun.
    Angie

Silver Member
    There is alot more than being dressed as a girlyboy. You must learn to do the walk, standing, sitting, and hand gestures as a girl. To give you a few more ideas - there is the girl aroma - perfume, body cremes, shampoo, and if you are old enough maybe some light lipstick. Also you must include girly word phrases in a femme voice - "just darling, oh so cute, ever so sweet", and get your ears pierced and your nails polished! LOL

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Make sure that you are always wearing your bra and panties during the day and out in public. Keep you body hair shaved or waxed and make sure you use a lot of lotions to get softer skin. Avoid doing anything manly and learned to talk like a girl. Grow your hair long and then make sure that you wear a pony tail high on your head just like a sissy would.

Nothing says girlyboy like pink tights and ballet leotards. She should sign you up to take a ballet class with her and be treated by her and the other ladies as just one of the girls. It will also teach you grace and feminine movement. How much more girly could you feel being fitted for pointe shoes in a dancewear store wearing your ballet outfit with sheer pink wrap skirt! Be sure to get some pics in of you in your class with the rest of the girlys.

Silver Member
    Barbie, you are one lucky girl!!! You are living a life that is only a fantasy to a lot of others. I hope you are truly happy with this arrangment with your SO and it sounds like you are. You have found a woman that has to be "one in a million" and you are so fortunate.

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    I found my male friends tend to get annoyed when I touch them casually in a convo -- they say it's really feminine (so I've stopped doing it, lol), so I'd try that too.

Unless I'm totally wrong here @_@
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    Barbie, you are one lucky girl!!! You are living a life that is only a fantasy to a lot of others. I hope you are truly happy with this arrangment with your SO and it sounds like you are. You have found a woman that has to be "one in a million" and you are so fortunate.
    Thanks i am very happy but i dont want to push it too far and ask her to buy ladies clothes for me which is what we all long for ( i adore her too much ! ).I want to turn our house into a very femininie love nest for the both of us ( any ideas wud be appreciated i do get stuck with girly ideas.).She has had a very very hard last 10 years so we basically help each other out where we can etc.One problem i have got at the moment is where can i get mens pink pyjamas from in the uk ?

Thanks Barbieman/Girlyboy !!

Barbie, Why do you want MENS pyjamas? there are lots of ladies pink pyjamas on eBay & in the shops. Even "Barbie" ones. Katie, (owner of a big pink Barbie bag)

If her bank account will stand it have her spring for HRT and SRS... That would fem you up for sure!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I found my male friends tend to get annoyed when I touch them casually in a convo -- they say it's really feminine (so I've stopped doing it, lol), so I'd try that too.

Unless I'm totally wrong here @_@
    Nah, right you are, guys like their personal space. No touchy feely, a hearty pat on the (upper)back or shoulder at the most, for a job well done or shared excitement (there has to be a reason to). Put some force into it

Why not get her to buy you a dictionary to correct any wrong spellings
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TG-Taru View Post
    Nah, right you are, guys like their personal space. No touchy feely, a hearty pat on the (upper)back or shoulder at the most, for a job well done or shared excitement (there has to be a reason to). Put some force into it
    I tend to do so, which is why I went the opposite for females. It was the only piece of advice I could really offer...
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

I hope you enjoy your journey into the feminine world. I hope she leads you down the path you want to go.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by KATIE TV View Post
    Barbie, Why do you want MENS pyjamas? there are lots of ladies pink pyjamas on eBay & in the shops. Even "Barbie" ones. Katie, (owner of a big pink Barbie bag)
    I will see what she says-i need her permision to do EVERYTHING -even when i bought my girls pink soft teddy ! She doesnt mind,she says im a real sweetie and wants to help her in any way i can and she thinks its funny ! I asked her to take total control of my life to take the pressure off her.She's had a shocking 10 years ! and just to keep her mind at rest.It doesnt bother me asking for her permision to do everything is a fantasy in itself for me.Women are there to be worshipped.

One thing that any feminine man should be required to do, from a Woman that is in Charge of his Feminization, is to keep him in either pantyhose or nylons 24/7. Having to wear nylons all the time, requires more docile behavior. Great for training men into a more Feminine behavior!

Patti