Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How different are you while dressed?

How different are you while dressed?

Is it much different?

When I'm dressed, I LOVE doing things I normally DON'T as a guy.

For instance...ummm, dressing up! LOL! I NEVER got into Halloween or costumes of any sort but I love crossdressing.

Also, when my nails get long it drives me crazy. Put me in a skirt and I need my long press-on nails.

Tight clothes....same deal. As a dude, I hate it but the alter-ego loves it.

Lipstick? I don't like when I get it on my face as a guy but again, put some heels on me and i'm not complete without it. I LOVE it.

Jewelry is the same. I normally don't wear any, including a watch. Dressed up though, I have earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I even carry around a purse like I have somewhere to go! LOL!

Any of you enjoy things you normally wouldn't while dressed?

Dancing...like it as a fem. Don't as a male. Probably cause as a male I have to watch myself and try to be macho while dancing.

Can't think of anything in particular that I like doing when dressed that I wouldn't like when drab.

For example. long nails are fine, and they are even painted a light pink even when in drab.
    DonnaT

I have more bounce in my step,and i do housework faster and happier

I'm just happier - much happier. Complete change in mood!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Platinum Member
    well the "him" side of me is not that nice ... but we hang out with "him" well because he got the money for shopping .....my wendy side is well just a lot of fun to have around...and wendy things are a lot more fun than "him" things anyday......

Smile definitely happier

Hi Stiletto:

My disposition is much better when I am dressed. I am much happier and more calm. I also expression myself better.
    To all the ladies I have met here farewell for now.

Hi Hon,

When I am dressed, I become an entirely different persona, absolutely and unequivocally fem. Everything is different!

Lost in herself....
    Dressed I'm more relaxed and more likely to be aroused. It's so thrilling and I'm overall much happier. Sad thing is, I have to be happy to get dressed so I can feel happy.....ouch, what a circle

i dress mainly when i get depressed, i then start to relax my gf knows so it does help but she doesnt want me to do it all the time i want to wax my legs but she wont let me i know if i do get to wax them i will never want to grow hair there again ... when i am dressed i do the house work more quickly and tend to put things away but as a man i tend to just move things around xx

Although I act differently and of course look different when dressed I'm the same person, just 2 sides of the same coin!

Smile

i love painting my nails cherry red it really makes me feel ever so girly. I also enjoy painting my pouty lipsdifferent colors - red is still this girl fav. I always go yo bed in a very fem nitie. Right now I have I have a mud pack on.I mean we girls always have to worry about our looks, right?
    Hugs
    Mia lynn

I'm the same person either way, I'm just happier and more at peace when dressed.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

Change

I find that I tend to feel more at ease expressing myself, showing emotion, walking with a graceful effeminate step, being demure and coy. My personality rainbow is more colourful and brighter.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

yep, I have to agree with all of you girls that said you are more relaxed, happier, feel feminine and softer. I feel "all girl" as soon as I slip on a pair of panties. If they are pink (like they are right now) look out. I really feel femme right now.

Victoria

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    I'm the same person either way, I'm just happier and more at peace when dressed.
    And sometimes she flirts with you if she's in a really good mood

GypsyKaren
    You couldn'y get me on a dancefloor in drab for all the money inthe world. Not only do I enjoy dancing en femme, I actually did it on a platform. For me this is a biggee.
    GypsyKaren

I guess I'm still me when I dress up, but like many of you I do feel more comfortable and relaxed - just so natural. Sometimes I'll sit back in comfy chair and just let the feeling sink in.

Probably the one thing I do dressed up that I don't do in drab is check the mirror quite frequently (like a lot).

Luvya

Gemma
    I did'nt think I did act any different, apart from feeling very fem, but my lady has said she noctice's a difference about me, maybe the way I walk or sit or talk, she has'nt really said what, but I suppose only a RG could notice any change, I do, and I don't want to be vulgar here, is sit down when I take a pee, couple reason's, and one a woman once said "Man can send someone to the moon, yet they still can't aim straight", sitting down I'm not gonna get splashes from the side on to my stockings and It also adds to the experience of being fem
    Last edited by Gemma; 05-18-2005 at 09:38 AM.

I hate long nails as a guy too.. in drag I like them as long as I'm not typing or doing anything else that requires rapid finger movement. I don't like tight clothes as a guy, but if I wear enough under-shape equipment I like tight in femme mode. I hate getting lipstick on me, seeing it on glasses or on my sandwich, but I love wearing it. jewelry is an absolute must, yet as a guy I can't stand wearing a watch (I tolerate my wedding band). I love to get house cleaning done when I'm femme.. I slip into my alter ego and it's like it's not even me doing the work. it really is amazing how much your personality can change just by the way you look.

Banned Read only
    Hi,

I find I cheer up A LOT when in fem clothes. I also find that a lot of my behaviour changes...

Firstly, like many blokes, I spend too much time on my computer, in my computer, fixing my computer etc... (You get the idea) - but as a women, it almost seems like a chore working on a computer.

Secondly, I am pretty hyperactive in drab. I eat about 4,000 calories a day, drink 4-5 coffee and run rings around everyone. My friend who helps me when I am fem says she prefers me a lot when I am in fem as I just calm down and seem happier, perhaps the women trapped inside REALLY wants to get out!

Third, I seem to be more considerate and caring towards others. I don't know why, but I am ok as a guy, just much better as fem, anybody know what that's about, be my guest.

Lastly, I never have time to worry about appearence as a guy, but in fem, my legs HAVE to be smooth, my lipstick has to be right, and I am always playing with my hair to make it look right (I wear a long, black wig - but have shaved hair as a guy).

If anyone can explain these, I would like to hear from you, I'm on MSN Messenger, add me to your contacts as sarah8553@hotmail.co.uk and I'll be around...

Loves n kisses,

Sarah. x

girl mode

When I'm wearing a dress, heels and Makeup I am a completely different person so very fem. I am Mia Lynn when doing my nail and painting my lips.
    I am so very sweet and gentle and lady like. I forget about my boy side.
    Being on this site also makes me think and feel so very girly. I dream is to go out completely en femme with a couple of other sisters.
    Hugs
    Mia Lynn

Smile

The one thing, the main thing I notice... I cant dress without smoking. Rest of the time, comitted non smoker (gave up ages and ages ago)

girl time

i feel alive.it's like i'm being the person i was meant to
    be.definitely more emotional. karen.

I feel very relaxed and much,much happier my mood changes some what,all for the better of course.