Thread: The PizzaMans big surprise!!

The PizzaMans big surprise!!

well ladies,

I did it!! I was chillin' on sunday night alone and i started to get hungry. I decided to order a pizza from dominos on there website and they so kindly pointed out that i had 30 min until delivery.

I, like i'm sure many of you would decided to make the best use out of those thirty minutes and slipped into a nice pink lacy thong. the temptation took over. I couldn't stop there. Next, i put on my matching 38 B bra and stuffed it full of socks. Still havent bought the breast forms.

I felt so sexy that i just had to put on my black mini skirt, high 3 inch heels and black tube top. looking in the mirror i just knew that there was something missing so i went to the dresser and dug out my makeup kit from underneath my socks and started doing it up.. i just got done putting on some purple eyeshadow, black eyeliner and glossy red lip stick when i heard the knock on the door.. i felt my throat sick to my stomach..

nobody had ever seen me like this... what do i do??

well the knock got louder... i had no choice.. i had to answer the door. i took a deep breath and hiked up my skirt and walked my sexiest walk to the door.

when i opend the door i could tell the pizza man was shocked, but i paid for my food and shut the door!!!

wow, that was intense!! i thought.

can't wait to do it again!!!

what was your coming out story??

Kisses,
    Jonelle

Semi Sane innocent angel
    The pizza man out here must be use to it, or is so under paid that he didnt care. He did freak out over the dog
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Well, dog bites hurt. As opposed to getting bitten by a crossdresser. I suppose the worst thing that will happen is that you come down with a bad case of transvestitis.

Oh, you didn't tip him!

what was your coming out story??

it's a few years ago now but one night in September i was dressing at home not out then but i had my nude pantyhose with my 3 in blk heels a nice black and white dress that ties up at the back my makeup was well done as in foundation eye were done and my natural look lip gloss my short wig see avatar . there i was watching the television when there was a knock at the door i had no idea who it was but in a split second faster than Clark Kent can change in to super man my wig was off and my one heel ended up under the couch in my haste to remove my dress i pulled the bow and nothing happened so i found the other string and gave it a big tug again nothing happened ... now was the time to panic this person knew i was there and kept knocking at the bloody door i could not get the dress off buy pulling it up and there was no way it was coming off going down my heart pounding in my chest oh crap i had no choice but to put my wig on without the mirror and hobbled over to the door i could not get my other heel to see who it was. well i opened the door and i ask her were is the fire ?. only to see this lady with a shock look on her face she ask to see my male self Paul .. i said thats me .. then she said you have been served .. it was the city bailiff you see my ex served me papers ..
    after that day i chose to just go full time it's way too stressful .
    and that sisters is why i don't wear dresses to this day ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

at least i knew the pizza guy was coming.. that woulda freaked me out..

but at least it was an easy transition for you

Kisses,
    Jonelle

Yes, I was home alone and of course dressed up. Nothing special, just skirt, frilly top and moderate heels and some make-up. No one was expected for several hours so I was Yvonne and loving it.
    The front door bell rang!!
    OMG what do I do. If it is a relative or friend they will just go around the back in case someone is in the backyard.
    Then a thought. If they go around the back there is nowhere to hide, too many glass doors and large windows. I'm discovered. If it's no one I know, it doesn't matter.
    So with big breath I opened the front door and who should be standing there!
    No-one!! It took another quarter of an hour for reality to dawn when the front room clock gonged again. I've had that clock for years and have never confused it with the front door bell.
    Heart is still beating rapidly.

Yvonne
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

Been there! Done that! . Looking at the pizza,and realizing ..oops. I just paid her wearing high heels and 38c in a nice cami. Gave her a nice tip as ususal and not a snicker or a snort ! I suspect you see a lot of things delivering zaa!

Last summer I was sitting on my patio on a saturday morning. It was about 8:00 am. Nobody home. Wife gets up and goes grocery shopping early saturdays. Anyhooooo, I was sitting there in a pair of panties and a full slip (what I slept in) and my male robe of course when my neighbor from two doors down decided to stroll on over stealthly. I was kind of reclined back with my eyes closed enjoying a beautiful morning when I heard him, he was already on the patio. As we were talking I noticed he kept looking at my chest area and down towards the bottom of my robe. Here it was open enough at the top, the lace in the bust area was showing and the bottom of my robe opened to expose alot of the bottom of my slip. He definatley knew I was wearing lingerie. I thought to myself "well he knows now so just act as normal as possible" He ended up sitting down across from me and we talked for about a half an hour. I figured screw it, and let my robe fall open a little bit more so he could get a better look. He did and by his reaction, he liked what he saw. Ever since, both he and his wife have been very friendly. I do believe they are definatley cool with it and I have not heard anything from the other neighbors, so I don't think he has said anything.

Sometimes high school kids work part-time delivering pizza, and I personally know of one who was scared to death when a crossdresser (someone else, not me) opened the door. Be careful who you surprise.

Gold Member
    So, he saw you with such an outfit as you described? tube top, purple eyeshadow, bright red lipstick, bra stuffed with socks?

You are lucky he didn't call the fashion police.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Congratulations Miss Jonelle! I'm really glad for you.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55627&dateline=121531 9879[/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    I remember one time while I was dressed I heard a knock at the door. I hastily removed everything while calling out 'just a minute'. I got every thing off and was dressed in guy clothes so I opened the door. It was the guy that I had recently bought the huose from and he was dropping off some papers. We talked for a few miutes and he had a big smile on his face the whole time. I thought he was just in a good mood. When he left I went into the bathroom to pick up my hastily removed clothes. One quick look in the mirror told me why he was smiling. I was still wearing my bright red lipstick!

Gold Member
    One thing is for sure - people seem to get a big kick out of us.
    I mean if it was one of us meeting another it would be like "yeah whatever..."

I have told my story in other threads in the forum so I suppose one more time wont hurt. I was dressed in a lace covered plunge bra matching panty, garter belt and stockings a surplice top (that shows a little cleavage)(no make up and no wig) and a pair of wide legg trousers. I got hungry and out to the Dodge Durango I went and to drive over to the local Carls Jr. for some mid afternoon lunch. I went to the drive thru ordered and then to pay. An older woman collected my money and a younger woman (perhaps 16 or so) handed my drink out the window, I got it and about then the younger girls eyes got big as silver dollars (perhaps she saw my cleavage)and her jaw dropped all the way to the floor. She turn to the right and disappeared into the back room. The older woman handed out my food, smiled politely and said "Have a great day" and I drove away while some of the customers sitting next to the drive thru only stared at me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Oh, you didn't tip him!
    Only you, only you would think of that.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Very nice idea, I could not do that I know the owner of my favorite place. Maybe if I get a chance out of town alone.

What would be funny if he came back dressed!

I was at home one saturday morning, my wife(1st wife, very narrow minded by the way) was at work, woohoo time to put on my feminine clothing. I had my underthings on bra,panties, hose and garter belt and had just finished my make-up when the door bell rang. Hummmm... maybe they will go away, nope, knock knock knock... I look out of the peep hole, oh crap its my buddy. I rush in the bedroom threw on some clothes and answered the door. He came in we talked for a few minutes, I said I was busy and would see him later. Whew!! escaped that one, nope, sweet mother of god....no shoes on and didn't think to remove the make-up. He never said a thing at my home or afterwards.

Rach

Rachelle...
    Bending Gender

My Surprise twice in one day

I had the to laugh because i went to a Tri Ess meeting in New Jersey had got lost and Stopped behind a N.J. Trooper who exited his vehcle and approached the car. I was so comfortable going out in fem that I FORGOT that I was in fem mode. I figured it would cut time off and I could just enjoy myself, I was a little nervous .. Oh Well here comes the trooper and he asked me what he could do to be of assistance, I explained to him that I was lost (in my fem voice,) I was in my outfit that is my favorite and that I used for my avatar. I made sure he saw the Diamond wedding band on my painted fingers and he told me to follow him to the exit. I went to my fabulous meeting and after it was over I drove home on the Palisades Interstae Parkway all the way home to upstate New York. When I arrived Home I stopped at the Burger king to get something and placed the order. I used my fem voice again and spoke to someone with a beautiful feminine voice. When I drove up to the window, a male with a mustache approached the window and told me with his most feminine voice how much I owed and asked if I needed anything else. I thought that he was making fun of me, but later did I find out that that was his real Voice. One of the girls working there had given me my order and commented on my beautiful blouse. When I got home I told my daughter of everything that happened and she laughed and said she wants to out when I have another adventure like that Joann0830

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]You never know do you. About voices I mean. When I had my eye surgery last Tues. one of the female nurses had a much deeper voice than mine.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Empress Lainee I hav been back to that Burger King as it is the one very near to me and he works there and it really is his real voice and it makes me jealous that he has this voice naturally and I have to adjust mine to make it sound Fem. Joann0830

P.S. It did work on the N.J. Trooper, OH MY!!

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    My first time out ever was quite a day for me. I had been planning it for a few years, yes years. Anyway I had made an appointment for a mani-pedi (my first mani, but not pedi) and then an appointment afterwards for a makeover. So being paranoid as most of us are, I drove about 20 miles from the nail salon to the makeover studio hiding my hands. I had made arrangements to get dressed at the studio, so after doing so I sat in the chair for hair and makeup. Talk about mixed feelings, both euphoria and scared out of my mind!!! So afterwards I was driving around waiting for the tri-ess meeting to start (another first) and I was STARVING... So into a burger king drive through I go. I mustered up my best femme voice and ordered, pulled up to the window and at first was no biggie, but then the guy got this strange look on his face when he made me. Another first. So off I drive and I am sitting at a light and here comes a care with a nosy guy and he looks my way, and then again, and again Triple take... we have a winner!!!
    Erika Leigh