Thread: Another Secret Revealed ...

JoannaDees

Another Secret Revealed ...

Good Gravy! I just bought some ankle socks in the women's section (is it MY section now?), and when I slipped them on ... ooh la la. Another secret pamperific thing. Hmmm, I wonder what's next. Gosh, women have such pretty clothes and shoes and ... socks. Mine now ... ha ha.

Tristen Cox
    Cool deal. Sorry about the other comment.
    Last edited by Tristen; 05-18-2005 at 10:58 PM.

Wedding dresses!!

Tristen, you would mention wedding dresses!!

I just looove wedding gowns. Started buying them at thrift stores, kinda hit or miss, but real cheap. Once a woman seeing me looking over gowns (in guy mode), joked, "Getting married? he he..." Went en femme a couple of times so I could try them on.

Then I graduated to ebay. I didn't know wedding gowns are sized smaller than regular dresses, so the first one I bought was too small, but I was bound and determined to wiggle into it, and split a seam, sigh. I've bought several gowns on ebay since, my main criteria being...cheap, like under $50. Some turned out nice, others a total waste of money. And of course sizing is a bit dicey. I have limited storage space, so I keep the best two or three and give the rest to thrifts. I had one gown altered by a seamstress to whom I'd confided my CD ing.

I used to wear the gowns at home when I was alone, but after an unfortunate incident, I've moved all my stuff out of the house, and dress elsewhere.

I ran accross Karen Marie's wedding pics...gee, I wish I could have a photo shoot like that. I once toyed with the idea of going to Sears photo shop..

Wearing a wedding gown is such an exciting feeling...every CD should experience it.

Mitzi.

Joanna, to get your thread back on track and away from wedding dresses - yes, the women's section IS your section, nice find and it's good to see you back and posting!

DanaJ

It's definately you

Women have the most beutiful clothing and yes can't get started on wedding gowns but ankle socks are just wonderful have fun. And Dana love those nails girlfriend just beutiful.

Platinum Member
    yes the womans section is now yours love ankle socks.... and i am not even going to say wedding dress.....

Joanna WHO ??

I'm sure I don't remember anyone of that name.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

JoannaDees
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    Joanna WHO ??

You probably blocked her out of your mind. Thanks Crispy.

Sorry...

Girls...

I apologize for my inappropriate post on this thread. Got carried away when I saw "wedding dress". Sorry...

Mitzi

Platinum Member
    all will be forgiven when you send me your shoes................

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    all will be forgiven when you send me your shoes................
    Wendy, you crack me up! We can call it the "Wendy Shoe Tax" - a tax of shoes that is collected on any transaction or infraction of the rules. A portion of all taxes needs to go to the local government - I will make sure they get there...hehehe...
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

I have adored girlie ankle socks for years - especially the ones with the lacy turnover - oh yummy!

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    Joanna WHO ??

Same here, Joanna,,Who???

Isn't Joanna the one who got banned a while back????

Nice to see you Joanna. And the women's section is not your section, it is our section.

Amelie

socks

love womens socks.my SO and i wear shorts and anklesocks
    when we go cycling.cool schoolgirl look with a pleated skirt.
    karen.

I walk around the women's dept. (and the shoe dept.) at Target like I work there. Maybe I'll wear a red shirt next time and see if anyone asks me for help.

Hugs,

Melissa

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A.
    I walk around the women's dept. (and the shoe dept.) at Target like I work there. Maybe I'll wear a red shirt next time and see if anyone asks me for help.

Hugs,

Melissa

so that was you then ?????

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A.

Hugs,

Melissa
    Impersonating a Target employee? Thats a fine-able offense. You need to pay your fine of 1 pair of shoes to me...I will make sure that it gets to the right place.

Oh...and when I first read that, I saw "Maybe I'll wear a red skirt...". I thought...thats a good idea, but why red?
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

No, not the shoes. Never.

M.J. was wrong.

It IS the shoes.

Hugs,

Melissa

Shoe tax?

JoannaDees

More Secrets ....

Did you know that even the BOTTOMS of the women's shoes are pretty? I don't know how deep this goes, but maybe infiltrating the GG forum will finally ferret it all out. I shall continue investigating. This will require much shopping and salons and such. I volunteer to do this. Wish me luck!

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by JoannaDees
    Did you know that even the BOTTOMS of the women's shoes are pretty? <snip> I shall continue investigating. This will require much shopping and salons and such. I volunteer to do this. Wish me luck!
    Three words Joanna: WE WANT PICTURES!

Love Life!!

Smile Shopping.....

Girllls,

Do you have a Kohl's nearby???? I bought jeans at Walmart, love those low rise with my panty lace showing............ I have a pleated black knee length skirt and a white blouse from Kohl's. Wear that with a white lacy bra...hmmmmmmm.

Best-Marti