Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would crossdressers make ideal spies?

Would crossdressers make ideal spies?

Hi all....
    I sometimes wonder why we aren,t recruited as Undercover Operatives [Spies] by the security services, as for a start we seem to become experts at many things they would consider desirable.

Please consider the following.....

1...We learn how to change our appearance from our everyday look making ourselves unrecognisable to people we know!!
    2...We become experts at deception!!
    [A lot of us have become experts at hiding our crossdressing from people we know and we aren,t even suspected]
    3...We become very adept at hiding things, even at home with other people living with us!!
    4...With the right attitude, we can blend into any group!!

I,m sure there are more, but you get the general idea.

So do you think we would make good spies?

Also, if anyone here is a spy would you tell us?

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i dunno don't think i can be inconspicuous enough

ha ha good question but i don't think so . a blind man and his dog can spot me a mile away in the fog .. but there again you can't fool all the people all the time but now and again would be fine .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    As a former spy, I can only say that if I give you any details, I will have to shoot you.

Would you like to hear what I have to say?
    Last edited by Emily Anderson; 07-15-2008 at 03:08 PM. Reason: If I say why I edited this, I'll have to shoot all of you

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    As a former spy, I can only say that if I tell give you any details, I will have to shoot you.
    Zo..Agent XYX, ve meet again
    I knew i could draw you out vis zis thread
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 07-15-2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: spellin

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

spy's like us?

I doubt the CIA would want any of us to work for them. It would be difficult to convince them we couldn't be blackmailed into working for the other side if our "secret" was discovered.

Then again, some of us would be great to use to distract folks allowing the real spies to move about with less attention being paid their way. I could see it now;
    "George, just wait until I tell my wife about the girly-man we saw today. Do you think she got those cute sandals in her size around here?"
    "I hope so Bill. I need something in that style and color for that new outfit I got last week."

Not a little girl
    With so many threads posted here that refer to "getting caught", I would have to say that the odds are against the majority of crossdressers!

social babe
    Hi Deborah Jane ,

I think that "passing" would be a key requirement in this job , a beautiful young lady that talks with a deep mans voice would draw attention.
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

Yeah were good liars and we do disguises pretty good but I think we would make terrible spys for the following reasons:

We would always be getting side-tracked from our mission when we stumble accross a clearence sale on shoes and dresses

We would blow our cover every time when we stop infront of the Kremlin and take 132 photos in various poses and post them on the web with full descriptions for all the foreign spies to read..

While tailing someone we would always let them excape when a well dressed female counter agent walks by and were trying to figure our who made her bra and what size it was and would it fit me!!

Can you say "I feel too feminine" to wear that ugly jump suit and parachute out of a spy plane..

"My stick-on nails poped off and jamed my machine gun...".

"I'm NOT getting blood on my new mini skirt"

And ........ There's no friggin way I'm wearing those C4 explosive breast forms... They are way too small!! Do you have any DD4's???

Hahahahaha
    Last edited by Karren H; 07-15-2008 at 04:43 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

This was always one of my biggest fantasies Deb since I was a teenager. You would not believe some of the scenerios I came up with.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Merinda View Post
    Hi Deborah Jane ,

I think that "passing" would be a key requirement in this job , a beautiful young lady that talks with a deep mans voice would draw attention.
    Good point Merinda!!
    But i,m sure the security agencies concerned would be willing to invest some time and effort into perfecting us from the raw material we are at present.
    I,m sure with some expert help in certain areas, anyone of us would be completely and utterley convincing!!

And Karren...I,ve think you,ve just explained perfectly why most of us could never become spies!!
    It is all so true!! LOL
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 07-15-2008 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah were good liars and we do disguises pretty good but I think we would make terrible spys for the following reasons:

We would always be getting side-tracked from our mission when we stumble accross a clearence sale on shoes and dresses

We would blow our cover every time when we stop infront of the Kremlin and take 132 photos in various poses and post them on the web with full descriptions for all the foreign spies to read..

While tailing someone we would always let them excape when a well dressed female counter agent walks by and were trying to figure our who made her bra and what size it was and would it fit me!!

Can you say "I feel too feminine" to wear that ugly jump suit and parachute out of a spy plane..

"My stick-on nails poped off and jamed my machine gun...".

"I'm NOT getting blood on my new mini skirt"

And ........ There's no friggin way I'm wearing those C4 explosive breast forms... They are way too small

Hahahahaha
    Karen,

Haven't you done some....... work dressed so no one would know it was you or what you were doing?

Isn't your job to sometimes spy on the competition?

Hugs love,
    Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

There was a spy who did in fact live as both a man and a woman:

Chevalier d'Eon

Charles-Geneviève-Louis-Auguste-André-Timothée d'Éon de Beaumont (October 5, 1728 - May 21, 1810), usually known as the Chevalier d'Éon, was a French diplomat, spy, soldier and Freemason who lived the first half of her life as a man and the second half as a woman.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Kris you have a mind like a steel trap.. Yeah.. I worked out in the field enfemme a couple time.. Inspecting potential rail to barge transloading sites on the Ohio and have done some spying on competiter's surface facilites... Including taking photos... On the way to and from shopping.. Then I had to sort out the spy photos from the enfemme photos.. Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    More food for fantasy?

Le Chevalier d'Eon

Look her up !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Quote Originally Posted by Merinda View Post
    Hi Deborah Jane ,

Not in the Eastern Block countries. ~giggles~

Kandis

On a more serious note, this was one reason the USAFOSI did such a strenuous job of investigating me when my first wife outed me to my first sargeant. They were concerned that I was now a security risk, until I explained to them "UM.. The Air Force knows about me now.. what are they going to use against me?" (((I got my Top Secret Clearance back IMMEDIATELY))).
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Your man J. Edgar Hoover was head of the FBI and also had a nice line in lacey undies (OK he wasn't a spy but it's the best I could come up with).
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I did and it is not fiction, at least according to the Encyclopedia Britannica.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Arianna Daniels

I am all ears. Tell it all.
    Margo

My drab name is James Blonde, I can't say more!
    Take big bites of life, you only live once!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Zo..Agent XYX, ve meet again
    I knew i could draw you out vis zis thread
    Du bist mistaken double agent Debby-John! Mein new disguize ist vorking very gud, he he. Mein naam ist Lola.
    Last edited by Emily Anderson; 07-15-2008 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Ich weiss das nicht

Banned Read only
    I could be mistaken, but I think somebody around here is reading entirely too much on fictionmania!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    I could be mistaken, but I think somebody around here is reading entirely too much on fictionmania!
    Nice try Herr Kapitain Deja, but ze decoy ist not vorking. Ve hav you sussed.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I caught the end of a documentary some years ago on Australia public broadcaster the ABC on the story behind an Australian painting that turned out to be of a crossdressing spy!

Who was spotted by their mother at a funeral while dressed! She went on to say 'I always wanted a beautiful daughter'!

But I've been unable to find any details about it since!

If anyone can find out the details on this it would be really good.

I was watching a documentary where they talked about those spies who have to wear disguises. They were making those realistic looking rubber masks and explained that they made them ugly because people don't spend as much time scrutinizing homely people.

I don't really know where I was going with that, I just wanted to throw it out there.