Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too Hot and Humid

Too Hot and Humid

I live in Upstate New York, and we're in the middle of a hot and humid spell.
    Unless you have the comforts of air conditioning, it becomes rather difficult when trying to dress up as a woman. Pantyhose can be difficult to pull up, silky and satin panties and boy shorts and tap pants seem to stick to you, and hooking that bra up in the front and trying to slide it around so that the cups are in the front and the snap is in the rear is really difficult too.
    Maybe I'll just have to wait for a cool night.

Welcome to womanhood . if you have breasts then the sweat were your arms meet your boobs is well eww
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Think about the GG's do this every day!!!

I see it like this dear, if we are going to be women, then we have to take the good, the bad, & even the ugly. For me, yes it does get to be a pain but I am sure it is the same for ALL our GG's here. I guess I have said my piece. I will leave you all with this thought: are we ladies or wimps??? I perfer to be a lady & I for one will do as the rest of the girls( GG) do.

Thank you for letting me put in my .
    Hugs to you ALL,
    Janelle

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Try on what GG's wear when it is hot and humid ?

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Just wear machine wash stuff in that weather.

Texas - very hot. Sometimes or often humid! I don't workout in summer outside!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post
    Unless you have the comforts of air conditioning, it becomes rather difficult when trying to dress up as a woman. Pantyhose can be difficult to pull up, silky and satin panties and boy shorts and tap pants seem to stick to you, and hooking that bra up in the front and trying to slide it around so that the cups are in the front and the snap is in the rear is really difficult too.
    Have to agree with you there
    Drumming, My other hobby

What kind of girl are you anyway I live in Central New York and dress. Now suck it up and put the dam underwear on hun Just kidding BUt I do live there and dress 5 day a week hot or not.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post
    Sweetie, I too live in Up-State (Niskayuna) and I know exactly what you're going through. I try to limit my dressing to the early morning so the humidity isn't such a factor, but if you wait to dress in the early evening, I may suggest a long "warm" not hot shower, then just relax and have a fan running nearby to move the air so as you naturally dry off the fan will help remove the moisture. Also Baby powder does wonders, back of the neck, top of the shoulders, top of chest, crotch, etc. all the places we seem to "perspire" a little more than GG's do.
    I have found that since my diet is very low sodium (I hate salt) I don't retain any water at all and therefore have a tendancy to perspire more than your average bear
    There are times when no matter how relaxed or cool I seem to be, I just sweat!
    Here's an article that may help:
    http://www.howstuffworks.com/sweat.htm

Luck sweetie, and keep the powder handy
    Last edited by EveMarie; 07-16-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: spelling - I suck at it

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post
    Try on what GG's wear when it is hot and humid ?

Roberta
    Halter tops, shorts, bikinis, OH YEAH! I LOVE the summer time!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thats the biggest reason I usualy take a break from CDing in the summer. Here in S FL it gets misrable.

We Florida Girls share your pain

I know your pain all too well living in Florida! I try to run as fast as i can to the car with just concealer and eye shadow on and apply the rest in the AC of the car when i get to where I am going. This works all and well until you get a Florida-Endless rainstorm. Then it doesn't matter how much you sweat you are wet all over! As a female you can't beat mother nature, she has got our number down!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Wounder what the Girls in Az do. I mean it can be 8am and already 90.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Have an awesome day! melissa1986's Avatar
    In Texas it's just plain hot and HOT!
    A good tan does wonders for makeup problems; the only problem is not to over do the tanning on the skin damage thing later on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Once you choose hope, anything's possible." Christopher Reeve

The heat definitley has a negative impact on my dressing. Try 90+ temps and 90%+ humidity like we always experience in S. Texas. I assure you that it is not that much fun to be sweating in your wig. Ugh.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Perfect weather for just a bra and panties....

I usually slip on a short skirt as well, but the skirt is only 13 inches long..

Just ordered some 'Skimmers' from Payless... 50% off sale..!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Silver Member
    The high temperatures and humidity of where I live in Iowa has an impact on my dressing during the summer months. I very seldom get dressed all the way but just dress in shorts and tank tops. I ride my bike while dressed every day and wearing a wig when it is hot can be a problem. Lately I have been leaving the wig off and just let my bike helmet cover my head.

I'm another upstate gal who is about 90% at this time. Every day is the same, getting dressed, full makeup, etc. Yes, it's a bit hot and humid but I don't let it stand in the way.
    Kisses, Linda

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Don't wear pantyhose in that sort of heat! Leave your legs naked and smooth - much cooler.

Sarah...

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Girls that what cotton is all about, leave the satin for the evenng when it is cooler and just grab a pair of cotton patnies and and a cotton bra.

Luckily this is not quite as hot a summer as we have be getting in Georgia the past few years. But regardless its my very LEAST fav time of year for going out. At 8 or 9pm its still usually very warm outside..so I have to crank up the AC in my car. Then if I am going clubbing most bars are not that well air conditioned. The lesbian bar I like for example typically just leave doors open. My makeup and wig get me hot...I get uncomfortable and start worrying that I am melting and its really no fun!

Real chicks can go light on the makeup...wear less stuff than me since I have to hide my boy figure...and for sure they don't have wigs most da time.

Yup, it is hot but guess what? I go to Rainbow Mountain(local LGBT club/resort) every Friday and Saturday to dance and socialize for 4-6 hours regardless of the temperature and I'm no "spring chick" by any means. I'm usually soaked after a couple of hours but hey I have fun(you just have to find makeup that won't melt--LOL). The best part is that when folks see myself and my friends out there, they usually join us. I'm not saying it doesn't take some endurance but in the final analysis we accomplished our goal of having fun and maybe gained some new friends in the process. Sometimes all it takes is showing what we are made of.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    It is the same here in Michigan, I normally do not dress in July unless it is early morning. My last outing on July 3rd I was comfortable it was just when I changed it was not so easy to change.

The wig feels like a fur hat in the summer. It gets uncomfortable very quickly.

Gold Member
    Yes summer sucks for trying to look pretty.
    Indiana is lucky enough to get all humid and sticky.

I hate stepping outside at 4:40 AM to head to work and it is already kinda warm.

You see folks, when it is cold, one can easily escape cause the body produces it's own heat, but for escaping heat, that is way harder.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.